❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

"Eyes killer" topped the list of public Jin Xiuxian Kim Tae-hee

Recently, actor Jin Xiuxian, Kim Tae-hee were a high percentage of votes among the "killer eyes' top male and female artists, sparked heated debate.

A large plastic surgery hospital, entitled "men and women look most attractive artist" online survey. The results show that in the male artist, the Jin Xiuxian 51.2% of the high percentage of votes topped the list, followed by Song Joong-ki (28%), Zhou Yuan (11%) and Lee Min Ho (9.8%); while in the female artists, Kim Tae-hee won the title, the vote rate was 46.7%.Followed by Han Ga (38.1%), Jang Yoon-ju and Ga (15.2%). In this regard, netizens have said: "It's like Soo-hyun charming eyes", "Kim Tae-hee has always been my goddess", "Jin Xiuxian Kim Tae-hee when the two can work together to do" and so on.

CC http://www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1795&postID=111174

Edited by SireeponS
  • Like 3

Kim Soo Hyun Used Instagram To Promote The Casting Of His Film 'Real'

Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun used his Instagram account (@soohyun_k216) to promote the casting schedule for his upcoming movie, "Real." On July 13, the 27-year-old actor posted a photo which outlined audition dates.

In his Instagram post, Kim referenced his recent role in KBS' "Producer." "Goodbye, Baek Seung Chan," wrote Kim in his social media post. "Hello, Jang Tae Yeong."

He listed the website for the production (www.filmreal.kr) and continued with a message which encouraged female actresses to audition for the female lead. "Please try to become the lead with Jang Tae Yeong," said Kim. "Goodbye, Tak Ye Jin. Goodbye Cindy."

Actress Gong Hyo Jin portrayed Tak Ye Jin in the series, while solo vocalist and actress, IU, starred as Cindy. "Producer" incorporated a love square which was resolved with Cindy forming a hot-and-cold or a relationship commonly referred to within Korean culture as "some" with Baek Seung Chan.

"Producer" concluded its 12-episode run on June 20. The series ended on a high note with ratings of 17.7 percent.

"Producer" marked the Korean entertainment return of Kim Soo Hyun, following a year-long break. While he previously gained a strong fan following for his roles in "Dream High" and the period series, "The Moon Embracing the Sun," his portrayal of alien-turned-Hallyu manager Do Min Joon in "My Love from the Star" helped to propel Kim into meteoric fame.

In addition to his upcoming film, Kim will be present at the upcoming Hallyu convention, KCON LA. "Producer" and "My Love from the Star" screenwriter Park Ji Eun will also appear at KCON LA, as part of a session called All That K-Drama with KOCCA.

credit: Kdramastars

@ilwoo_aein

Thanks for the info. I found 5 more clips about him. It seems he got a lot of praises from them.

http://www.mbn.co.kr/pages/vod/programContents.php?progCode=613&menuCode=3440&bcastSeqNo=1007022

They talk about his past including his underwear model. (Not sure is it a bad things)

His popularity in China and YWFTS's effect.

Could you guys please help to translate a bit more?

How is his popularity in China and Korea after The Producers ends?

Normally after his dramas end, he will get new cf deals (or same brand with new product). I really want to see him with various characters from cf shooting, BTS. I hope he will gets more cf so that we can see him in fan sign events.

@minkijung thanks for sharing more clips about him. I really hope his popularity continues to grow after PRODUCER ends..Not only in China but also in Korea and all around the world ^^

Anyways, this morning fan spotted Soohyun and his manager visited a bakery shop to buy bread ^^

CJ_8yYVUcAAW6Nw.jpg

myjihye7 IG

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6

KCON LA Guest Guide: Kim Soo Hyun’s most adorkable looks

90f300f7-3cb6-4f22-b007-7daee33a4dea.png

This article is a guest post from Vanessa for KCON.

Wooooo!!! Did you hear the news, Kim Soo Hyun is coming to KCON LA! In honor of this truly momentous moment, let’s take a look back at his most adorkable moments from his most recent drama —Producer — that make you swoon, laugh, and giggle all at once.

Who is Kim Soo Hyun?

Kim Soo Hyun has starred in a lot of dramas, and has become *kind of* famous — kind of like Girls’ Generation is *kind of* famous. He’s been a sexy-smart alien in  My Love from Another Star, a sexy-righteous prince in Moon Embracing The Sun, and a sexy-kind country boy in Dream High. And, he just played a role in which he felt so natural that it seemed like he was born to play it — a sexy-dork rookie producer in Producer. Whatever your ship may have been, I think we can all agree that Kim Soo Hyun as Baek Seung-chan has yielded some of the most awesome, petty, derp, confused, puppy looks that have ever come across my laptop. Could his hotness factor possibly exponentially increase with his dorkiness?

You may remember Kim Soo Hyun as the righteous, stubborn prince robbed of his princess in The Moon that Embraces the Sun. SO. MUCH. RAGE. SO. MUCH. SADNESS. 

e0263534-41a8-40a5-9361-62b1e6a63183.jpg

Or as the first human or alien man to make book learning look this hot. “Did I say you could disturb story time? Did I?”

eb0d7d25-812a-4a1f-8385-1cbc90ce58a6.jpg

But, beneath all of that hotness, we always knew this dorky, innocent heartbreaker was just waiting to bloom.

a44e9784-5f7c-4965-8ac4-ab420a35667f.jpg

And, bloom he did. Meet Producer‘s Baek Seung-chan, the rookie PD who dorks so hard that he somehow bypasses cute, takes a detour through hot, and arrives at “OMG, totally love. Can’t stop watching.”

Baek Seung-chan’s Most Adorkable Looks (in no particular order)
1) CONFUSED

“But, how could you love someone else when I’m right here?” For real.

09380a63-c46f-43a3-bc47-0b784130a558.gif

2) HAPPY

He was like, “I think it’s OK to be happy,” and we were like “Aww, of course it’s OK!”

1d4eadbe-5b88-4fea-ac43-5f90938dc08f.gif

3) DRUNK

“Return my lady to me—after I fall in the bush. I said after.”

33e0fd4b-69fc-4016-a37c-aab9c6f529d3.gif

4) AGREEABLE

“You know, do what you feel, bro.”

d2b587fe-c49f-4c38-8e73-af48a0c33d77.gif

5) TELEKINETIC

“Drink the sugary coffee, you know you want to. Do it.”

“ORLY, you didn’t want 4 oz of simple syrup. My bad.” *Evil smile*

c4845dc6-1d9f-4c9a-8fa5-24dff1a3cd56.gif

6) PUPPY

That’s it. Too cute. We we’re going down with this ship (and looking for a 2003 Dido album).

78c0a495-1639-442e-a59f-7041fb5f24de.gif

See Kim Soo Hyun at KCON LA! Don’t forget to get your concert tickets and register for your convention passes!

(Source: Via) / dramafever

• Like 6

Guest jinny8

@ilwoo_aein

Thanks for the info. I found 5 more clips about him. It seems he got a lot of praises from them.

http://www.mbn.co.kr/pages/vod/programContents.php?progCode=613&menuCode=3440&bcastSeqNo=1007022

They talk about his past including his underwear model. (Not sure is it a bad things)

His popularity in China and YWFTS's effect.

Could you guys please help to translate a bit more?

How is his popularity in China and Korea after The Producers ends?

Normally after his dramas end, he will get new cf deals (or same brand with new product). I really want to see him with various characters from cf shooting, BTS. I hope he will gets more cf so that we can see him in fan sign events.

Hey! I am Korean so I'll try to translate a bit about that one clip about his past. I personally just thought that he was modelling in underwear for a friend's site...

They talked about his past (which us fans already get the idea about haha) and his childhood (His class photo looks incredibly handsome too <3) One of the anchors stated that he was there for KSH's debut. He remembers him having that crazy hair "on such a small face", and even though he was the youngest and least experienced in acting, he had a REALLY loud voice and laugh. Some Japanese fans went to see him and the reporters joke that Japanese fans foresaw the Hallyu wave :)

Just as he was about to become more well-known due to Dream High, the pictures of him and his friends in underwear surfaced. (Note: I personally, as a 17 year old teen didn't see these pictures as inappropriate or harmful [except the one where they're like pulling off one of the guys' underwear....] but judging by this show putting leaves over everyone to cover them, I guess it could have been seen as vulgar or innappropriate)

Apparently this became an issue, and a lot of people were really disturbed by it. (My mom is very biased against him because of this incident, which I honestly don't give a crap about because she doesn't know anything and, like many people, refuse to look deeper than just an article or two...) It went to the point where the owner of the site had to specifically state that KSH wasn't trying to reveal himself or anything, and that it was part of a photoshoot. The clip got cut off there. 

Edited by jinny8

@jinny8Thank you for your translation. Overall, those MCs praised his acting skill and his look. So I think it 's unnecessary to bring that picture on the show. Hopefully , it will not become an issue again.

I really like his hairstyle during Secretly Greatly promote. He seems to be himself in the event.

http://en.korea.com/kimsoohyun/board/video-date-w-kim-soohyun-park-giwoong-lee-hyunwoo-entertainment-weekly-during-the-coming-of-age-day/

Gif from the clip.

http://en.korea.com/kimsoohyun/board/gifs-actor-kim-soo-hyun-김수현-in-kbs2-entertainment-weekly-05252013/

and another clip here.

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 5

Hello iKstars!!! What's up?!!!

As we're all aware of... this coming 24th of July is our dearest boy 8th DEBUT ANNIVERSARY... So in conjunction of that momentous event... we have decided to celebrate the event with our own countdown... So... in order for that to succeed, we need the participation from all of you! It's very easy... Just start posting stuffs about people praising baby!!! :P :P :P WE LOVE READING OR WATCHING THOSE STUFFS DON'T WE? :D :D :D He's just so brilliant!!! People praised him all the time so...I'm sure it wont be hard for us to find some materials about it. Start posting them here and make this thread alive with those news. It doesn't matter if they had been posted before...as long as the news or vids are praising him...they are gladly welcomed. We really hope that we have 100% participation from you guys... Start posting them now and please spread this and let others join us as well... Let's color our home with the praises that our baby so rightfully deserved!!!

Fighting iKstars!!! 

Edited by norbaizura abdullah
  • Like 4

LET ME START!!! :D :D :D

Photographer Jo Sun Hee Explains Why Yoo Ah In, Kim Soo Hyun, and Shin Min Ah Are the Best Models

Photographer Jo Sun Hee Explains Why Yoo Ah In, Kim Soo Hyun, and Shin Min Ah Are the Best Models

excerpt

Next, she names Kim Soo Hyun as her second favorite, but for a totally different reason. “Unlike Yoo Ah In, he doesn’t do any big movements. He does everything with the look in his eyes, and only moves a little bit. But he looks different depending on the look in his eyes,” she says. “He’s very intelligent.” One of the projects that Kim Soo Hyun and Jo Sun Hee worked together on was a stunning photo shoot for Calvin Klein in 2014.

credit: http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/07/photographer-jo-sun-hee-explains-why-yoo-ah-in-kim-soo-hyun-and-shin-min-ah-are-the-best-models/

***********************************************************************************************************************

HIS EYES SAY IT ALL!!!!! :D :D :D

Edited by norbaizura abdullah
  • Like 4

'You Who Came From the Stars' PD praises Kim Soo Hyun as the best actor in his age group

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1393431132_af_org.jpg

PD Kim Geun Soo shared, "I first saw Kim Soo Hyun who starred as a child actor at the time and I was surprised by his impressive acting, his expressions and emotional depth... And I met him again for 'You Who Came From the Stars' and he always touches the staff's hearts with his acting and other external qualities."

"If Soo Hyun can act at that level right now, I look forward to how he will bring more audiences to laughter and tears as time passes... It was to the point that I even told director Jang, 'Among the actors I've seen around his age, he is the best.' One really cool actor has been born."

"Even though Soo Hyun fell into the winter river 30 times, his pupils did not stray thanks to his vivid eyes... The drama is approaching an end right now but he doesn't show signs of exhaustion and his impressive energy is like that of one who just starts filming the production."

"A good drama is not made out of thin air... Regardless of the viewer ratings, what's important is how the staff and cast have gotod teamwork, share their feelings, and pour in their passion. In that sense, 'You Who Came From the Stars' possesses all of those qualities from the beginning to end."

cr: allkpop

Kim Yoon Seok praises Kim Soo Hyun, “He is born to be an actor.”

l9mjyldhub4zb1w3xvkt.jpg

Actor Kim Yoon Seok praised Kim Soo Hyun by saying that he is born to be an actor for The Moon That Embraces The Sun. On the episode of SBS TV’s Late Night TV Entertainment that aired on June 20, the actors of the movie, The Thieves have appeared and held an interview. When Kim Yoon Seok was asked what he wants to do in his 40s, he revealed, “I want to shoot a movie like Dumb And Dumber with Song Kang Ho. We are determined to show the ultimate dumbness.” Later on, Kim Soo Hyun who also filmed the movie The Thieves mentioned Kim Yoon Seok’s comment on Yoo Ah In and Jang Keun Suk and asked how he thinks of himself. Kim Yoon Seok responded: “Kim Soo Hyun is born to be an actor. I first began to watch the series The Moon That Embraces The Sun because my wife likes you, but I realized that you really get absorbed in acting. You are really talented.” Other guests seemed to agree to this comment. In this broadcast, other actors: Kim Yoon Seok, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Hae Sook, and Oh Dal Soo from the movie The Thieves gave an interview and attracted attention.

Source: TV Report via en.korea.com

HE IS THE ONLY ONE! there is a lot of article about praising him.

• Like 6

7 Stylish and sexy male K-drama characters who dress better than you

While our favorite K-drama women have some great envy-inducing wardrobes, these sexy K-drama men certainly give them a run for their money! Always stylish and put together, these male characters actually dress better than most women I know.

Check out these 7 stylish and sexy guys below and let us know who you think is the most fashionable of the bunch!

-skipped the unrelated-

4. Do Min Joon - My Love From Another Star

c99f4865-2801-4a24-9dce-f8d4278b516c.jpgab02e53e-2ad7-45b8-a6a8-96ec46b1a92c.jpg

Someone as fashionable as Cheon Song Yi certainly deserves someone as equally fashionable as Do Min Joon. While he has been on earth for a few hundred years, thank God his style has managed to evolve and change with the times! He looks perfectly 21st Century.

credit: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-stylish-and-sexy-male-k-drama-characters-who-dress-better-than-you

• Like 3

[!] Drama HIT King Top 7 List, based on the analysis of the drama ratings of 2010 to 2015 Kim Soo Hyun 1st!!

CKUba6GUMAA5R9-.jpg

CKUba6HUwAArE_Y.jpg

Congratulations Soohyunaaa~~~ You're DAEBAK!!! :wub:

Edited by ilwoo_aein
  • Like 6