❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@jgtygg

I was like that last year. I also watch and search for his clips, shows, and interviews and completely fall for his true personality. Just can't get enough of him.

I recommend Running man. 

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1310-[engsub]-running-man-ep.147

And Secretly Greatly Promote Clip 

And his playful personality from every fan meeting. This might be repost... I just can't get over these.

• Like 5

Actor Kim Soo-hyun to attend K-pop convention in LA

SEOUL, July 10 (Yonhap) - Star of "My Love from the Stars" Kim Soo-hyun will take part in an annual K-pop festival set to open in Los Angeles late this month, organizers said Friday.

Kim will be among Korean television stars such as actors Son Ho-jun and Daniel Henney attending KCON 2015 USA at the Staples Center and Los Angeles Convention Center in the American city on July 31-Aug. 2, CJ E&M, said.

They will be joined by Park Ji-eun, who wrote "My Love From the Stars" and "The Producers," both starring Kim; and Jin Hyeok, producer of "Doctor Stranger" and "City Hunter," hit Korean dramas starring Lee Jong-seok and Lee Min-ho, respectively. Lee Ki-hong, a Korean-American actor who is set to appear in the Hollywood movie "Maze Runner: Scorch Trials" will also visit the event, CJ said.

The events in L.A. will also feature the hottest K-pop artists: Super Junior, Sistar, GOT7, Roy Kim, Shinhwa, Block B, AOA, Red Velvet, and Zion.T & Crush.

Hosted by the South Korean media and content company, KCON launched in 2012 and has quickly developed into North America's largest annual Korean cultural festival, incorporating K-pop concerts with a marketplace showcasing a variety of Korean products and trends. Last year's event attracted some 40,000 fans to Los Angeles.

Sponsored by Toyota, KCON 2015 USA will showcase all fields of hallyu, the Asianwide popularity of Korean pop culture, through such activities as a K-pop dance cover competition, make-up tutorials and Korean language classes. Dozens of small- and medium-sized Korean companies hoping to advance into the U.S. market were invited to set up booths for promoting their brands and products throughout the convention.

sshim@yna.co.kr

Actor Kim Soo-hyun (Yonhap)

Actor Kim Soo-hyun (Yonhap)

(END)

From K-Pop Idols to Actors: The Many Faces of Korean Cosmetics

From K-Pop Idols to Actors: The Many Faces of Korean Cosmetics

In a country where beauty is a significant aspect of social life, it’s no wonder that the number of cosmetic brands is high. It’s even more amazing how every single large cosmetic company has a well-known celebrity endorser. We’ve seen the commercials and the posters, and their faces plastered on products, always with perfect skin, fierce liner, and seductive lips. And we have most definitely gotten confused about who is endorsing which brand. For those like me who is eternally mixing up which face goes on what brand, here is a comprehensive, current list.

Disclaimer: Each brand sometimes uses multiple celebrities, even for individual products. The celebrities I list here are those I found on official websites, official Youtube channels, and the most recent official commercials. Enjoy!

(skipped unrelated.....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOpxl6j09Is

Beyond: Kim Soo Hyun

When you come across a Beyond store in Korea, you can see a giant picture of Kim Soo Hyun’s face plastered outside the store entrance. I can’t deny the effect this attractive man has as a cosmetics model… as someone guilty of buying a face scrub just so I can get a poster of him.

credit : soompi news

credit : Yonhap news

• Like 5

@SireeponS I totally agree!

His eyes can say it all...He uses them so well that im unknowingly hooked and swooned because of those eyes...damn, im soooooooo addicted. Cant escape KSH world. :wub:

KEYEAST Japan mobile phone pic update! This pic made my day! :wub:

CJxzPh7UAAAecUY.jpg

me too. Those arms...drooling here. (Sorry...):sweatingbullets:

Edited by AiO

From 

"Celebrities with charismatic eyes" #KimSooHyun with 51.2% no.1 in male stars. http://m.medipana.com/index_sub.asp?NewsNum=169137  #김수현

Of course  :wub:

Hi Sireepons, thanks for sharing the link. Not only his eyes but he is as well as a person. Who wouldn’t want to look up to a charismatic person? And who wouldn’t want to be charismatic? As a person, KSH is alluring & captivating.  Charisma is dangerously powerful. What I like about KSH is he's confident. And he's consistent being that. He knows himself and isn’t trying to be someone else. :P

• Like 4

Kim Soo-hyeon-I promotes audition schedule to cast his counterpart female lead for his new movie

photo613050.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I has promoted the audition schedule to cast the female lead for movie, "Real".

On July 13th, Kim Soo-hyeon-I posted on his personal Instagram, "Bye, Baek Seong-chan, hello Jang Tae-yeong" along with an image that says "Real".

Kim Soo-hyeon-I also said, "www.filmreal.kr, please give it a try to become the female lead to be with Jang Tae-yeong in movie, "Real". Bye Tak Ye-jin, Bye Cindy".

The story of movie "Real" begins when a reportage writer comes to see Jang Tae-yeong, a trouble-solving broker, who is always ahead of the game and takes care of his clients' troubles quick and clean in the dark side of the glamorous city.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I has been confirmed to play the male lead for the movie so far.

Source : tenasia.hankyung.com/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

10 Must-See Korean Dramas To Watch Before KCON 2015 LA

kim-soo-hyun-jpg.jpg?w=600

North America's largest event for "All Things Hallyu," KCON USA, has announced an impressive lineup of top actors from both Korean and U.S. television and film has been added to their Los Angeles lineup.

Living up to its mission to bring fans the most comprehensive celebration of all aspects of Korean entertainment, KCON 2015 USA has confirmed stars Kim Soo Hyun, Daniel Henney, Son Ho Jun and Ki Hong Lee have been added to the Los Angeles lineup.

Beyond the appearance of these actors, KCON 2015 USA will also further spotlight drama on Saturday and Sunday sessions titled, "All That K-Drama with KOCCA." These sessions, sponsored and organized by the Korea Creative Content Agency, will feature two of Korea's hottest creative talents behind the camera, star writer Park Ji Eun (Producer, My Love From The Star) and top television director, Jin Hyuk (Master's Sun, Doctor Stranger).

With so many drama-related guests scheduled to appear at this year's KCON, trying to familiarize oneself with their works could prove challenging. In an effort to help those less familiar with the drama side of the Hallyu spectrum here's a quick list of dramas and films to check out before heading to LA later this month.

1.       Master's Sun (directed by Jin Hyuk)

2.       My Love From The Star (written by Park Ji Eun, starring Kim Soo Hyun)

3.       Reply 1994 (starring Son Ho Joon)

4.       Producer (written by Park Ji Eun, starring Kim Soo Hyun)

5.       Spring Waltz (starring Daniel Henney)

6.       My Lovely Sam Soon (starring Daniel Henney)

7.       Dream High (starring Kim Soo Hyun)

8.       Doctor Stranger (directed by Jin Hyuk)

9.      Trot Lovers (starring Son Ho Joon)

10.   The Maze Runner (starring Ki Hong Lee)

Last year over 43,000 fans of Korean pop culture traveled from around the U.S. to solidify KCON as a summer Los Angeles staple. Once again, K-entertainment fans will flock to both LA and New York to experience unforgettable concerts, panels, workshops, food, fashion and more.

Be sure to check out KCON's Official Website for more information on both KCON 2015 LA and KCON 2015 NY.

credit: kpopstarz

• Like 3

Guest ksh-fan_stv

Kim Soo-hyeon-I promotes audition schedule to cast his counterpart female lead for his new movie

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I has promoted the audition schedule to cast the female lead for movie, "Real".

On July 13th, Kim Soo-hyeon-I posted on his personal Instagram, "Bye, Baek Seong-chan, hello Jang Tae-yeong" along with an image that says "Real".

Kim Soo-hyeon-I also said, "www.filmreal.kr, please give it a try to become the female lead to be with Jang Tae-yeong in movie, "Real". Bye Tak Ye-jin, Bye Cindy".

The story of movie "Real" begins when a reportage writer comes to see Jang Tae-yeong, a trouble-solving broker, who is always ahead of the game and takes care of his clients' troubles quick and clean in the dark side of the glamorous city.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I has been confirmed to play the male lead for the movie so far.

Source : tenasia.hankyung.com/...

Translation : Hancinema

am i the only one who thinks that KSH is not the only one who manage his IG account? what with those hastag? LOL 

From FB Stars Jo

Korea "Entertainment Weekly" China version "Stars from Korea" episode 3 will invite Kim Soo Hyun as guest and he will also reply fans question through "Flitto". Fans can ask in Chinese and English and with "Flitto" it can translate very fast to Korean to the stars.

This program will be telecast on next Friday 24th July 2015 which is Kim Soo Hyun's 8th anniversary via Sohu.tv

News link: http://www.yule.com.cn/html/201507/5011.html

Stars Jo's photo.

We will see him again in a few more day  :wub:

CC : FB Stars Jo · 

• Like 7

Good morning iKstars! Here, have a morning vitamin from The FACE SHOP Thailand fb update! :) 

CJ6-7bQUwAAMuAQ.jpg

[VID] MBN #KimSooHyun #김수현 rating assurance and charm analysis

https://www.facebook.com/stars88jo/videos/1610632155866504/?l=3004471076736169613

Summarize translation:

1. From Do Min Joon to PD Baek Seung Chan .. totally transform.This change makes many people feel his acting is great.
2. Drama "Producer" has a rating of 17% is a bit pity. Why?
Drama "You Who Came From the Stars" almost with 30% ratings and with 24 episodes (should be 21 episodes) and "Producer" is only 12 episodes. If it has the same number of episodes as "Stars" , then will be able to rise up to 30% ratings.
(**Quite true! )
3. In "Producer" Kim Soo Hyun seems like he has practiced a lot, really acted very well. Hope he will act someone who is rich because from a rich to normal PD, doesn't match. 
(**Besides the first few scripts, the rest were all in a rush to finish filming, not even have time to practice.)
4. "Producer" was shooting in front of that lady(in white)'s house said they were filming near the coffeeshop every time. First time saw him, his head is really small but tall. He has a kind of special charisma that shines.

The rest is about his popularity contributes to the drama, CF, advertising income and even Taki, considering his drama will be telecast in China is also one of the PPL.

PPL is the direct advertising in the drama. As a drama PD looking at the PPL of "Producer", he thinks is really surprising.

Credit chinese sub: 
金秀贤中国首站&金秀贤吧翻译制作,翻译:小伟&小小苏,后期:judy,转载请注明!

credit: stars88jo

• Like 5

@ilwoo_aein

Thanks for the info. I found 5 more clips about him. It seems he got a lot of praises from them.

http://www.mbn.co.kr/pages/vod/programContents.php?progCode=613&menuCode=3440&bcastSeqNo=1007022

They talk about his past including his underwear model. (Not sure is it a bad things)

His popularity in China and YWFTS's effect.

Could you guys please help to translate a bit more?

How is his popularity in China and Korea after The Producers ends?

Normally after his dramas end, he will get new cf deals (or same brand with new product). I really want to see him with various characters from cf shooting, BTS. I hope he will gets more cf so that we can see him in fan sign events.

Edited by minkijung
  • Like 2

@Pechumori. Thank You for translating the article, ''KSH lands at No. 4 of Pop culture's Big 10''.  It is really inspiring to learn more about SoHyun's history and hear others' opinions on KSH's immense popularity and his talents.  Baby really has grown so much.  I'm even more impressed now and so happy for his achievements.

@Amethystksh, you're welcome. I learned a lot about him too in that article.  :D

tumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o6_540.gif

tumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o1_540.gif

tumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o2_400.giftumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o3_400.gif

tumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o3_400.giftumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o5_400.gif

tumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o8_400.giftumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o7_400.gif

tumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o10_400.giftumblr_nrinhfQ2AE1qclcl2o9_400.gif

SooHy111un’s Dramas and Movies. Happy 8th Debut Anniversary (countdown)

credit: VVSTARVN

The best DVD collection ever! 

• Like 5