❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

140315 KSH Caffe Bene FM in Taiwan - VDO Link

cr: uploader and owner - http://v.qq.com/page/p/z/r/p01484x58zr.html?start=55

*If I'm not allowed to post this VDO link please let me know and I'll remove it. Thanks.

140315 KSH Caffe Bene FM in Taiwan - Large Pics

b7390d19jw1eq5by1rgehj20m80xdaeg.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tmx5iq5j20m80xbdjw.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tn0daskj20m80rujuq.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5twqj0aij20m80xawja.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tuqe1qkj20m80xb10g.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5twvd7zuj20m80xbqb4.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tuop733j20m80xb79e.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tnjgw55j20m80xbdjw.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tmsevi6j20m80xbq71.jpgb7390d19jw1eq5tusfr5pj20m80xbwj5.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tuvzah9j20m80xbq6j.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tnv515nj20xc0q8jwl.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tolypwcj20xc0m9tcr.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tv1cozij20xc0oxq7m.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tnaidlzj20xc0m90ww.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5twla6zgj20m80xbq6d.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5two0k16j20m80xa45h.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tws7swpj20xc0m9gse.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tn1py9vj20xc0ozwng.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5twmdsd5j20xc0m9n54.jpg

b7390d19jw1eq5tuu2oc1j20m80xbtgi.jpg

59e054fbjw1eq5pf6tmcuj20qo0hi0w4.jpg

cr: as tagged    source: weibo.com

soo hyun oppa so handsome yesterday but he loss weight too much? is it he need to be slim for this coming drama?? Andwee........ stop diet oppa.. please eat well.. :((

CAGCCxeUkAAOMe9.jpg:large

credit: twitter..

same cloth right?? 
:(( :((

@KSH-NoonaFan unnie, thanks for posting...

Ehmerged... that shirt that he's wearing has such a low neckline...

I never knew.i had such a neck/collarbone/chest fetish until I saw baby's... wheew... *fans self*

More fans service... ;;)

CAEfua6U0AA1rNA.jpg

CAEfua7VIAEl1-B.jpg

CAEfua6UUAAYsZg.jpg

=P~

@KSH-NoonaFan unnie, thanks for posting...

Ehmerged... that shirt that he's wearing has such a low neckline...

I never knew.i had such a neck/collarbone/chest fetish until I saw baby's... wheew... *fans self*

@moots. You're welcome. Also, thanks again to @Smiling_Dolphin.

I hope she'll post the rest of the pics from that link, ettoday.net, on here.

I wanna leave love-bites on that sexy neck to mark my territory. :\">

soo hyun oppa so handsome yesterday but he loss weight too much? is it he need to be slim for this coming drama?? Andwee........ stop diet oppa.. please eat well.. 

:((

credit: twitter..

same cloth right?? 

:(

(

:(

(

@NurB, you're welcome. Not sure if it's the same suit, but it sure looks the same.

Thank you for the fan service. I really wanna bite that neck now. :\">

He also lost weight before Secretly Greatly and YWCFTS started filming. Hope he doesn't lose more than this.

@dramafan888, I agree with you and @NurB. Baby is looking too thin. His suit pants is looking a little baggy. I remember him saying a while ago that he naturally loses weight whenever he's busy with a project. Also something about him eating the right foods? To me, no weight change can take away his talent, charms and handsomeness. His great features will always be there. Same ears, eyes, nose, lips, height etc....

I prefer a little more meat on his cheeks (the behind).

So they're easier to pinch.

:\">  :\">  :\">

@dramafan888, I agree with you and @NurB. Baby is looking too thin. His suit pants is looking a little baggy. I remember him saying a while ago that he naturally loses weight whenever he's busy with a project. 

When he was filming the thieves he didn't lose weight. In fact, he gained some because he was skinny while doing dream high.

It's March 14! HAPPY WHITE DAY!

trivia on White Day

White Day occurs every March 14, one month after Valentine’s Day, where women receive gifts from men such as cookies, jewelry and chocolate, in return for the favor they did when they gave the men gifts last Valentine’s Day. It is observed in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and China. (source: wikipedia)

photo credit: kstarwiki.com

1377498_10151784787601961_91835312_n.png

11070246_10152756136081961_2266430502941

When he was filming the thieves he didn't lose weight. In fact, he gained some because he was skinny while doing dream high.

Yup, you're right. But he lost it again for Secretly Greatly.

Or just turned it into lean muscles. Oh, those abs... =P~ =P~ =P~

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, and Krystal of f(x) chosen as most influential Hallyu stars in China

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, Krystal

According to a people.cn survey, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Jong Kook, and Krystal of f(x)have been selected as the most influential Hallyu stars in China.

Since the end of last year, Chinese netizens cast votes for  the “2014 Influential Hallyu Star Chart” survey produced by people.cn. The survey ended last month and its final results were unveiled on March 13th. Kim Soo Hyun has once again proved his consistent popularity as he placed first on the survey. Next runner ups on the list were Kim Jong Kook in second and Krystal of f(x) in third.

Although many assumed actor-model Lee Jong Suk would take the third place, Krystal took over the the spot with 190,000 votes. The star has not only garnered popularity as a member of girl group f(x), but also as a rookie actress starring in hit dramas, including The Heirs. 

Meanwhile, Park Si Hoo, Park Ji Yeon, Jessica Jung, Lee Junki and more appeared in the high ranks of the chart as well.

Source: My Daily

Koreaboo.com

SEEING HIM 

Yup, you're right. But he lost it again for Secretly Greatly.

Or just turned it into lean muscles. Oh, those abs... =P~ =P~ =P~

In order for our body to have good- looking muscles such as ABS, our body needs calories and carbohydrates so that there is something to burn while working out. He surely ate a lot before The Thieves. And maintained it till Secretly Greatly. :D 

More fans service... ;;)

=P~

Oh dear me.... I just wanna use that chest as a pillow...

On Soo-hyun-ah's weight: i wonder what role would require him to lise that much weight?! Waaah! Baby-ah! I live you still and all but you're looking a bit too thin! I'll diet for you if you want..

Kim Soo Hyun "holding a candy in one hand" has captured women's hearts with his smile

translated by Pechumori

10711107_444912085658411_279891079276593

Actor Kim Soo Hyun published a photo to celebrate White Day.

On March 14, Kim Soo Hyun posted a photo on his own Weibo account along with the message "Photo shared ~".

In the published photo, Kim Soo Hyun showed a sophisticated look with his matching gray T-shirt and casual black jacket. Also, Kim Soo Hyun's optimistic smile as he looks towards the camera while holding a distinctive blue lollipop has captured women's hearts.

Upon seeing the picture, the netizens reacted by giving a variety of reactions expressing concern over Kim Soo Hyun such as "I'm so curious about Oppa's recent state ㅠㅠ", "Producer... !!!!!" and ""Don't go to the army ㅠㅠㅠ".

On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun has assumed the role of a new PD in "Producer", a drama depicting the story of a PD which is set against the background of a entertainment station. The appearance of other big stars such as Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU in the drama "Producer" has become a hot topic.

credit: osen

Please visit and like the "Producer" drama FB fan page that is being managed by the iKstars. Thank you.  :D