❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

This is the latest news posted about the "Producers"

The new challenge of KBS "Producers" is to find the lost audience rating
translated by Pechumori

11050767_438527312963555_547294504901591

The interest of the public has been hot during the casting work stage of the drama. "Producers" is "Gag Concert" at work as it depicts the story that unfolds in the broadcasting stations' entertainment department, Cha Tae Hyun has been determined to appear in the role of a 10 year PD officer. Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU are still considering the proposal for their appearance in the drama. The three of them have not finalized their decisions yet.

Read more from the following link:

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=210479&year=2015&refer=portal

Guest tterressa

This is the latest news posted about the "Producers"

The new challenge of KBS "Producers" is to find the lost audience rating

translated by Pechumori

11050767_438527312963555_547294504901591

The interest of the public has been hot during the casting work stage of the drama. "Producers" is "Gag Concert" at work as it depicts the story that unfolds in the broadcasting stations' entertainment department, Cha Tae Hyun has been determined to appear in the role of a 10 year PD officer. Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU are still considering the proposal for their appearance in the drama. The three of them have not finalized their decisions yet.

Read more from the following link:

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=210479&year=2015&refer=portal

He will or he will not, I will still wait for his comeback in kdrama.

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Kim Soo Hyun Is Sophisticated In His Commercial For FILA KoreaKim Soo Hyun for FILA Korea.
Kim Soo Hyun for FILA Korea.

Kim Soo Hyun is ethereal and an otherworldly presence in his latest commercial for FILA Korea's Heritage collection.

In the commercial, the Hallyu star makes a stylish presentation in a tailored FILA jacket, sport pants, and Spaghetti sneakers. The sneakers are the centerpiece of the shoot, which emphasizes the synergistic relationship between sportswear and business casual.

He delivers a grandiose entrance as electro-pop plays in the background, highlighting his position as a cosmopolitan man. The concept of the pictorial and commercial is captivating. FILA convincingly utilizes the star to deliver the image that sportwear can be luxurious. 

His endorsement deal with FILA Korea was established in October. It is one of several lucrative sponsorship offers held by the 27-year-old star.

His career has been bolstered by film roles including “The Thieves” and “Secretly, Greatly” but he remains a beloved K-Drama star.

He debuted in 2007 with a role on the family drama “Kimchi Cheese Smile” and slowly established his television career before gaining widespread popularity as Song Sam Dong in “Dream High.” He followed the success of “Dream High” with the gripping supernatural period series, “Moon Embracing the Sun.”

The actor recently returned the K-Drama spotlight after his yearlong absence following the conclusion of “My Love From The Stars.” Kim will lead the upcoming KBS drama, “Producer.” He will reunite with Park Ji Eun, the scriptwriter for “My Love From The Stars.”

While he is one of the only cast members to confirm their acceptance of the project, “Producer” has great potential. His “Dream High” co-star IU is in consideration for a role in the series along with Gong Hyo Jin.

Kim will portray a student who switches places with a producer, while Gong is in consideration for the role of a veteran producer.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Korean Drama Stars

Altho I m eager to see KSH new work, I m not into this Produser drama. May b similar to the Song Hye Kyo drama a few years ago.
On the other hand, I m not a good judge. I didn't think much of YWCFTS before it aired but it ended up turning my life upside down and still loving it.
I just hope he is not pressured into doing anything he doesn't want to, or stopped from doing something he wants to.
Meanwhile I'll wait patiently.

Kim Soo Hyun, YoonA, and Song Seung Hun commended for being exemplary taxpayers

On March 3, actors Kim Soo HyunSong Seung Hun, and idol YoonA were commended for being exemplary taxpayers at the 49th National Taxpayer's Day. 

YoonA and Song Seung Hun were awarded the Presidential commendation for consistent charity work and consistently paying their taxes, and the two even commemorated the moment backstage with a snapshot!

A representative of KeyEast Entertainment revealed that Kim Soo Hyun was awarded with an official commendation, but he attended the event in secrecy to avoid chaos.

Kim Soo Hyun is currently looking over an offer for an upcoming KBS drama, 'Producer', while YoonA and Song Seung Hun are to promote as the faces of National Taxpayer Service throughout the year.

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun is casual and laid-back for Bean Pole Outdoor S/S 2015Kim Soo HyunKim Soo Hyun
Kim Soo Hyun
Kim Soo HyunKim Soo Hyun

Kim Soo Hyun‘s new CF photos for the new season collection of Bean Pole Outdoor have now been released.

The photos were for Bean Pole Outdoor S/S 2015, and featured Kim Soo Hyun either posing against a convertible or a bicycle, and demonstrated his early spring fashion style.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun was recently rumored to be reuniting with ‘My Love from the Star’s writer Park Ji Eun for new drama ‘Producer.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Kpop Fighting!

swingbaby said: Hello guys! Just wanted to say to some people who get info from this forum about "Producer drama"As you know soohyun is considering "Producer".The news about Soohyun confirm it is spreading fb and there is many pages created for the drama. And giving wrong info to people.it's all started bcs of  Producer drama side said that Kim Soo Hyun confirm that. So translators  tried to  translate it as fast as possible. but after a few minutes.  Keyeast said that he is still considering it. It makes people confuse.  Until KE confirm it. DONT BELIEVE ANY RUMOUR AND SITES.
i beleive in him. Whatever decision he made, i will support him. 

Our baby will give us 2 project this year.
Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Park Yoo-chun, Yoo Ah-in and Lee Seung-gi to join army this year
photo571810.jpg

Those top stars who have done an outstanding performance so far will be joining the army this year. Starting off with Kim Jae-joong actor and member of JYJ, followed by Kim Soo-hyeon-IPark Yoo-chun,Yoo Ah-in and Lee Seung-gi.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama"Producers" starting this April. He'll be on this for two or so months then he's going to finish a movie before he is admitted to the military. He's trying to decide if he should star in the movie "City of Violence". He's trying to fill up the gap during his absence and is taking his decision very seriously.

Yoo Ah-in is coming out with two movies this year."Veteran" is coming out on the 14th of May and he's starring in another historical movie called "The Throne". He plans on staying in close contact with the public although he'll be gone soon.

The stars that have National Duty coming up including Park Yoo-chun and Lee Seung-gi, will influence the 

entertainment biz as they are the most wanted actors in any movie or drama. It's going to become hard to find a good actor in the lead.

The competition to get them to star in anything is also intense and the stars are also serious when it comes to choosing the work that might be the final one for a very long time. They are trying to star in as many movies and dramas as possible before they go, or they are planning on releasing films while they are gone so that the empty space isn't so obvious.

There are those who are going to benefit from their absence though. They are Yoo Seung-ho and Song Joong-ki, and they're both done with National Duty this May. Production companies are struggling to get to them first. Song Joong-ki has already confirmed to come back with KBS 2TV "The Descendant of the Sun" and Yoo Seung-ho is currently in the making of "The Joseon Magician".

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

cr: hancinema.net

Anneyeong everyone! 
I am happy to hear news that Soo hyun is considering his next project. But in my opinion I'd rather have him take the Night Strolling Scholar. For one, NSS is much different from any other dramas I've watched and I must say that if Soo hyun won't be taking this I am still going to watch it(2) He and his leading lady will have much more screen time since they are the only leads in the drama (3) It's a different character he is going to portray and I am excited to see him as a vampire I won't mind seeing him sucking blood from his victims lols... Sorry guys I loved Vampire Prosecutor and I wouldn't mind him having blood on his mouth,, he'll be the sexiest vampire for sure... while The Producers he'll be working with two talented actors CTH and GHJ and I can't imagine he's going to turn down the role to work with them and I think he also considered working again with his YWCFAS scriptwriter....
Also as I was browsing some articles I read he's also considering doing a movie before his enlistment. Though I am not sure if this is true. I hope he'll leave us good projects to get us by while hi\e's in the military..
Here's the excerpt from the news
Kim Soo-hyeon-I is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Producers" starting this April. He'll be on this for two or so months then he's going to finish a movie before he is admitted to the military. He's trying to decide if he should star in the movie "City of Violence". He's trying to fill up the gap during his absence and is taking his decision very seriously.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyeon-i-park-yoo-chun-yoo-ah-in-and-lee-seung-gi-to-join-army-this-year-79317.html

MEanwhile he's name is still linked to NSS so I hope he's thinking it over
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/han-groo-to-possibly-star-in-vampire-drama-scholar-who-walks-the-night-with-kim-soo-hyun-or-park-hae-jin

lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone! 
I am happy to hear news that Soo hyun is considering his next project. But in my opinion I'd rather have him take the Night Strolling Scholar. For one, NSS is much different from any other dramas I've watched and I must say that if Soo hyun won't be taking this I am still going to watch it(2) He and his leading lady will have much more screen time since they are the only leads in the drama (3) It's a different character he is going to portray and I am excited to see him as a vampire I won't mind seeing him sucking blood from his victims lols... Sorry guys I loved Vampire Prosecutor and I wouldn't mind him having blood on his mouth,, he'll be the sexiest vampire for sure... while The Producers he'll be working with two talented actors CTH and GHJ and I can't imagine he's going to turn down the role to work with them and I think he also considered working again with his YWCFAS scriptwriter....
Also as I was browsing some articles I read he's also considering doing a movie before his enlistment. Though I am not sure if this is true. I hope he'll leave us good projects to get us by while hi\e's in the military..
Kim Soo-hyeon-I is starring in the new KBS 2TV drama "Producers" starting this April. He'll be on this for two or so months then he's going to finish a movie before he is admitted to the military. He's trying to decide if he should star in the movie "City of Violence". He's trying to fill up the gap during his absence and is taking his decision very seriously.

lhynne said: Anneyeong everyone! 

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyeon-i-park-yoo-chun-yoo-ah-in-and-lee-seung-gi-to-join-army-this-year-79317.html

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/han-groo-to-possibly-star-in-vampire-drama-scholar-who-walks-the-night-with-kim-soo-hyun-or-park-hae-jin

Kim Soo Hyun's agency, "He would not be appearing in the movie, City of Violence"
translated by Pechumori

10835262_438817932934493_778732151582615

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's agency said "They are not considering his appearance in the movie City of Violence".

An official from Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun's agency said on March 6 that "While it is true that we are considering his appearance in a movie for the second half of the year, we are not considering the action movie City of Violence"

read more from this link

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110092495

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun has helped tripled the stock of KeyEast because of his ‘Professor Do’ role57720-306213-500x900.jpegWar of Words

The March 5th episode of jTBC variety program ‘War of Words‘ focused on the two pillars of KeyEast Entertainment, Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Soo Hyun, who are definitely going down two distinctly different paths when it comes to their careers at the moment.

The panel talked about Kim Hyun Joong and the whole situation with his ex-girlfriend’s pregnancy, and lamented that it was a big pity. Heo Ji Woong expressed, “Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Soo Hyun are definitely on two distinctly different paths when it come to their careers at the moment.”

Heo Ji Woong then mentioned about Kim Soo Hyun’s contribution to KeyEast, “Kim Soo Hyun certainly saw his popularity soar by leaps and bounds after ‘My Love from the Star,’ and the stock of KeyEast actually rose from 1,200 won in January to 4,350 won by May last year.”

Kang Yong Suk then joked, “If I knew about this earlier, I wouldn’t have thought of Jun Ji Hyun, and just brought KeyEast shares.” Park Ji Yoon added, “In the aftermath of recent news that Kim Soo Hyun might be starring in KBS 2TV new drama ‘Producer,’ shares of KeyEast started rising.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest tterressa

aismile1 said: swingbaby said: Hello guys! Just wanted to say to some people who get info from this forum about "Producer drama"As you know soohyun is considering "Producer".The news about Soohyun confirm it is spreading fb and there is many pages created for the drama. And giving wrong info to people.it's all started bcs of  Producer drama side said that Kim Soo Hyun confirm that. So translators  tried to  translate it as fast as possible. but after a few minutes.  Keyeast said that he is still considering it. It makes people confuse.  Until KE confirm it. DONT BELIEVE ANY RUMOUR AND SITES.
i beleive in him. Whatever decision he made, i will support him. 

pechumori said: Kim Soo Hyun's agency, "He would not be appearing in the movie, City of Violence"
translated by Pechumori

Actor Kim Soo Hyun's agency said "They are not considering his appearance in the movie City of Violence".

An official from Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun's agency said on March 6 that "While it is true that we are considering his appearance in a movie for the second half of the year, we are not considering the action movie City of Violence"

read more from this link

pechumori said: Kim Soo Hyun's agency, "He would not be appearing in the movie, City of Violence"
translated by Pechumori

read more from this link