Quantcast
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 [ Upcoming drama “Psycho it’s okey” ] ]

2020.02.21 Korean Open News:  Yang Kyung-won 'CLOY'  mentioned Kim Soo Hyun guest appearances in the interview

(Only excerpts related to Soo Hyun)

Yang Kyung-won also recalled the encounter with guest starring Kim Soo Hyun at the end of Episode 10 of "CLOY".  Kim Soo-hyun perfectly re-enacted the role of North Korean secret agent disguised as a fool in the movie "Secretly Greatly" (2013), cooperating with the five company members. 

Yang Kyung-won said, "We are also very nervous because Kim Soo-hyun is coming. Sure enough, I feel that the stars are different. To let us not feel uncomfortable, first say hello to us, and then say that the five company members looked very well and expressed concern. In addition, the "Secretly Greatly"  Dong Gu looks very handsome. Finally, thank you for proposing to take a group photo. Thank you, it is a wonderful memory. "

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002844622

59e054fbgy1gc3ox9ybmgj20f00bowfq.jpg

4 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Kim Soo Hyun's Army Life Story

Maybe someone can translate this, Yuzu or anybody, please?

I don't fully understand the whole story, but the gist is 2 weeks before the new recruit training was about to end, all the major army divisions tried to recruit KSH to join their team. The training center also tried to persuade him to take on an assistant instructor position. The author of the story is part of the tactical vehicle team (I don't know the actual term, but I'm guessing it's a division that manages and maintains the army vehicles) and their team lead also tried to recruit Soo Hyun. In order to attract Soo Hyun's attention, they sent one armored car and three other vehicles and parked them near the shooting range where Soo Hyun was practicing, hoping their shiny vehicles would pique his interest. The author even said he resented his team lead and KSH at that time because it was so cold out and they waited for him more than 2 hours. But in the end Soo Hyun joined the search team so their attempt failed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. So what we have to do is to work hard with hope and wait for the good to come

006wtsGogy1gc3wkiul8yj30ft0smq5q.jpg

b61da632gy1gc3u0bofqsj20ku0kujsd.jpg

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't fully understand the whole story, but the gist is 2 weeks before the new recruit training was about to end, all the major army divisions tried to recruit KSH to join their team. The training center also tried to persuade him to take on an assistant instructor position. The author of the story is part of the tactical vehicle team (I don't know the actual term, but I'm guessing it's a division that manages and maintains the army vehicles) and their team lead also tried to recruit Soo Hyun. In order to attract Soo Hyun's attention, they sent one armored car and three other vehicles and parked them near the shooting range where Soo Hyun was practicing, hoping their shiny vehicles would pique his interest. The author even said he resented his team lead and KSH at that time because it was so cold out and they waited for him more than 2 hours. But in the end Soo Hyun joined the search team so their attempt failed.

Thanks Yuzu for translation :)

Soo Hyun always choose difficult road

006soI3Vgy1gc3u7nr37yj30hs0rljtf.jpg

There is no art in the world that is more difficult than life, because there are teachers everywhere for other arts or learning. Therefore, we must learn to be strong, hard-working, and uplifting in the adversity of life. Don't bow to difficulties!

87333066_1028201740884787_36798382058063

87853023_1028202940884667_64267427926046

• Like 1

2020.2.26   GOLDMEDALIST INS update map is

Translated: GOLDMEDALIST The official website is under preparation and will be launched soon, stay tuned!

005zaCLggy1gc9rfheyokj30u00u0dg0.jpg