❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. His per EP salary is the highest in K-drama production history. This paycheck is huge. He's worth it! KSH, fighting! I'm wondering how the script is going............. I hope this is good. Well, KSH carries his drama. Just hope the best for him.  All his dramas were successful. Can't wait for this upcoming drama. I've missed him so much! :lol:

You're welcome willenette :)

:heart::heart::heart:

006qe3Iwgy1gbvu0haq94j30rs0rsgz1.jpg

In celebration Kim Soo Hyun 33-year-old birthday 

Kim Soo Hyun  Baidu Bar & Kim Soo Hyun's first stop in China &Just KimSooHyun sent  flowers to Soo Hyun and wished Happy birthday and Happy Valentine's Day

Note: Because the impact of the corona virus so the management team considered this birthday should not purchase gifts

73198af5gy1gbw7yrktbzj20u01401c1.jpg

In celebration Kim Soo Hyun 33-year-old birthday should aid the second wave 

Kim Soo Hyun Bar, Kim Soo Hyun China the first stop, and  JustKimSooHyun , at COEX Seoul Convention Center launch the LED screen for one day (on the day of 2020.2.16). 
Time: 2020.2.16 (1 day) 18:00 ~ 24:00
Frequency: 150 times in circulation
Address: Subway Samseong Station COEX Seoul Convention Center

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/IukDjhtvn?fid=1034:4472279112024068

^^Happy Birthday Kim Soo Hyun^^ :wub::wub::wub: I wish you all the happiness and success. May god bless you. Love you soooooooo much my sunshine babe. Good luck to your new drama. As always we will support you. :heart::heart::heart:

i just can’t believe I’ve been writing the birthday post in this page for 8 years. :lol::lol::lol:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hong Kong media reported 

News Source: Sing Tao Daily

Only edited the contents of Soo Hyun as follows: 

31-year-old Kim Soo Hyun broke into Asia with "You from the Stars". He was not in a hurry to return to work, and only guest appearances in the Korean drama "Hotel Deluna" and "CLOY", which successfully stimulated the surge in ratings. And his remake of "Psycho but it doesn't matter" has hit the highest pay in the history of Korean drama, each episode is 200 million won (approximately 1.3 million Hong Kong dollars), 16 episodes stable bag 20 million Hong Kong dollars. 

Kim Soo Hyun was scheduled to hold a meeting in Seoul on the 9th this month. A large number of Hong Kong fan groups went to South Korea to participate. Unfortunately, due to the epidemic, the organizer announced the cancellation of the meeting at the end of last month for the safety of Kim Soo Hyun and the fans. All advertisements and advertisements are "stopped", and they will hit Hong Kong immediately after the epidemic. 

005zaCLggy1gbxsvyi18aj31vs1kx1kx.jpg

005zaCLggy1gbxsw0jsz2j317x0qpajh.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun Chinese first stop, and citizen's action

Kim Soo Hyun 33-year-old birthday should aid the third wave 

The birthday wishes of green public welfare - to build a "Kim Soo Hyun" forest

2015: 3600 trees 
2016: 2160 trees 
2017: 2160 trees 
2018: 2160 trees 
2019: 2160 trees 
2020: 2160 trees

73198af5gy1gby748uvxkj20zp0oitcg.jpg