❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

List of topics given by Good data, the data is up to 24 o'clock every Sunday, the two guest appearances are Easter eggs! [ Hotel Deluna  and  Crash Landing on You ]. Both were Sunday at 10.45pm and 9.36pm! Top 10 on twice! 

January 2020 the fourth week of TV drama actor topic ranked,  Kim Soo  Hyun NO 5  [CLOY]

Kim Soo Hyun as guest star in Hotel Deluna ranked eighth in the TV drama actor topic

Twice guest appearance came into the top ten

Kim Soo Hyun appeared on the 3rd and 4th week of January 2020 TV series ranking — The topic list of actors in TV series

According to GOODDATA ’s topic list announced on January 29 , Kim Soo Hyun reached the 5th place in the TV drama's topic list of actors in the fourth week of January 2020

006fDZ8kly1gbdnlq122sj30qa0i3gou.jpg

006fDZ8kly1gbdnlq90kqj30vj0lmdjv.jpg

59e054fbgy1gbdt6k52z2j20v91kpdnq.jpg

• Like 1

10 K-Dramas To Watch When You Want A Good Laugh

1427d91acfe04d62881b8a0f8ce82af4.jpeg?s=

Sometimes we all need a good laugh. Whether it’s been a stressful day at work or you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed from school, it’s good for the soul to let out a good laugh. If you’re looking for a K-drama to help relieve some stress from your everyday life, here are 10 solid recommendations!.

This list is in no particular order.

8. My Love From the Star

This classic K-drama gained international fame. It stars Kim Soo Hyun as the alien Do Min Joon while Jun Ji Hyun plays the famous actress Chun Song Yi. The story sounds rather hilarious as it’s about an alien and celebrity that fall in love, but the real humor lies in the female lead.

my-love-from-the-star1.gif

“My Love From the Star” is over-the-top hilarious for one reason and one reason only – Jun Ji Hyun. She plays a character that can only be described as being very “extra.” Chun Song Yi is an arrogant actress who often finds herself in situations where she can’t help but be a bit crazy. She also loves to sing along to rap music and can never be without makeup, even if she’s in a life or death situation.

She’s a character we can all appreciate and love!

my-love-from-the-star.gif

Start watching “My Love From the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3