❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[News]    Early May for the "Korea-Japan gold holiday", will be held Hallyu concert, during the Seoul Tourism Festival

Seoul Tourism Exhibition will be held in Seoul from April 29th to May 5th. Stars such as Kim Soo-hyun are expected to participate in the Hallyu concert, and summer promotions will be held. 
Looking forward, will  Soo Hyun participate?

Korean Wave Concert… 'Korea, China, Japan Golden Holiday' Seoul Tourism Festa in early May

Seoul City, Seoul Tourism Festa April 29th-May 5th 
EV EV Racing Fourth Emperor's Concert, Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum, 
will be held for two months in advance.

Seoul will host the Seoul Tourism Festa in May for the golden holiday of Korea, China and Japan. It aims to revitalize domestic and international tourism by holding Formula E, an electric race car competition, and four Hallyu concerts. In particular, the Summer Sale, which is held every year for foreign tourists, will be promoted to May when the Festa will be held, while expanding the application to Koreans to boost consumption. 

According to the Seoul Metropolitan City on May 5, the Seoul Tourism Festa will be held at Seoul Plaza, Jamsil Sports Complex, COEX, and Han River Park for a week from April 29 to May 5. 

The Seoul Tourism Festa is a big event aimed at attracting domestic and foreign tourists, focusing on the fact that the holiday seasons of Korea, Japan and China are interlocked in late April and early May. Korea will be followed by Buddha's Birthday on April 30, followed by Workers' Day on May 1 and weekends on May 2-3. If you pay four days a day, you can rest for up to one week until Children's Day is five days. Japan is the Golden Week, which is a golden holiday from April 29 to May 6, and China enters a short holiday from May 1 to three days except the Buddha's Birthday. 

Hallyu stars also make their way to China and Japan. The goal is to attract so-called inbound (foreign visitors to Korea) by opening the so-called 'Four Great Concerts' with actors Kim Soo-hyun, Park Bo-gum, Park Seo-jun, and Lee Min-ho. One of the key points is whether it will be able to attract large-scale tourists over the bad news of the Korean inbound tourism market last year, such as China's anti-Korean ban and the Japanese boycott. 

A large-scale sale event will be held to attract locals, Japanese and Chinese tourists. It is said that the summer sale, which was held for foreign tourists for one month in July, will be pulled to May when the Seoul Tourism Festa is held, and the target will be expanded to Koreans. 

A Seoul city official said, “As early May is the peak season for tourism in Korea, China, and Japan, we will promote measures to boost consumption as well as incidental events that both Koreans and foreigners can enjoy together.”

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=018&aid=0004548895

006Upk8hly1galhndwmt4j30f009oq3h.jpg

006Upk8hly1galhp4om0kj30ie0n0wfe.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun In Talks To Make Special Appearance On “Crash Landing On You”

Kim Soo Hyun may be making a special appearance on tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!

On January 5, Sports Donga reported that Kim Soo Hyun had been given the offer for a special appearance in the tvN drama and was figuring out his schedule for the recording. He will reportedly go into filming within a week if he is confirmed for the special role.

A source from the drama confirmed, “Kim Soo Hyun is in discussion for a special appearance on ‘Crash Landing on You’ due to his long-lasting connection with screenwriter Park Ji Eun, who he worked with in SBS’s ‘My Love From the Star‘ and KBS 2TV’s ‘Producer.’

We hope to be able to announce good news soon.” The actor’s new agency Gold Medalist also confirmed that he is in talks to make a special appearance in the drama.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is in talks to return to the small screen through tvN’s upcoming drama “Psycho But It’s Okay” (literal title) alongside Seo Ye Ji. The drama is slated to premiere this June.

https://www.soompi.com/…/kim-soo-hyun-in-talks-to-make-spec…

Kim Soo Hyun In Talks To Make Special Appearance On “Crash Landing On You”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun, TVN 'Crash Landing on You' Special Cast

Top stars Kim Soo-hyun and the special appearance on tvN 'crash landing of love. 

According to a broadcaster on the 5th, Kim Soo-hyun is negotiating a shooting schedule after being offered a special appearance on TVN 'Crash Landing on You', which is currently being broadcast. The filming will begin as early as this week. 

This special appearance was made by a relationship with Park Ji-eun. In 2013, Kim Soo-hyun appeared in Park Ji-eun's SBS 'You from the Star' and became a Korean wave star. 

The role and the amount of appearances were secretly related to the appearance of 'Crash Landing on You'. However, actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin, who are starring in the protagonist, are excited. 

Kim Soo Hyun made a special appearance on tvN 'Hotel DeLuna' in July last year. Although it was short, it decorated the final scene of the drama and received a lot of reaction from the viewers. 

Kim Soo-hyun plans to spur on acting activities in earnest this year. 

His return to home theater where he moved to a gold medalist, created with his cousin, Lee Sarang and producer Kim Mi-hye, a producer of the film 'Extreme Job', is tvN 'Psycho but it's okay'. 

It is a drama about a ward guardian and a fairy tale writer suffering from antisocial personality disorder. It will be broadcast in June this year.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000788635

0000788635_001_20200105142606750.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Fr INS  Crash landing on you & kstarlive 

Kim Soo Hyun confirmed to make a special appearance in Hyun Bin and Son Yejin drama Crash Landing On You

Kim Soo Hyun will cameo in the tvN drama "Crash landing on you". It is said that the shooting will take place sometime this week. Kim Soo Hyun's starring role has not been announced.

75834e81800a19d85921677c24fa828ba61e4662.jpg

d5bda20a19d8bc3e572ae5b3958ba61ea8d34562.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/6/2020 at 9:16 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Fr INS  Crash landing on you & kstarlive 

Kim Soo Hyun confirmed to make a special appearance in Hyun Bin and Son Yejin drama Crash Landing On You

Kim Soo Hyun will cameo in the tvN drama "Crash landing on you". It is said that the shooting will take place sometime this week. Kim Soo Hyun's starring role has not been announced.

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this  I noticed that he's fond of doing cameos in a drama these days, huh? I'm again excited for KSH's cameo in this drama. I hope he'll do a scene with both leads. But, it was reported that both had their last shoot last December 31. I wonder what role he will play on, though. .:lol:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this  I noticed that he's fond of doing cameos in a drama these days, huh? I'm again excited for KSH's cameo in this drama. I hope he'll do a scene with both leads. But, it was reported that both had their last shoot last December 31. I wonder what role he will play on, though. .:lol:

You're welcome willenette :)

005DhOa5gy1gapicz785hj30k00ejab3.jpg

14 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi willenette, I think it's because of his contract issues with KE, he didn't accept any filming projects before signing with his new agency.  The cameo appearances are his way of showing gratitude to the PD and writer of YWCFTS, who he has a great working relationship with.  It's also a good way to cure the acting itch and meet with the audience again.  We are also dying to see him on screen again, so it's a win-win-win situation.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi willenette, I think it's because of his contract issues with KE, he didn't accept any filming projects before signing with his new agency.  The cameo appearances are his way of showing gratitude to the PD and writer of YWCFTS, who he has a great working relationship with.  It's also a good way to cure the acting itch and meet with the audience again.  We are also dying to see him on screen again, so it's a win-win-win situation.

Hi yuzu, I couldn't agree with you here - :lol:

Kim Soo-hyun, today (9th) 'Crash Landing on You' cameo shot .. "The Surprising Role"

According to the OSEN coverage, Kim Soo-hyun took the filming of 'Crash Landing on You' which was held today (9th). Even though he appeared in a short film as a cameo, it said that he had a unique presence. 

The shooting official said, "The audience will come out as a startling character." 

Previously, the production side of the 'Crash Landing on You' crew said, "We are discussing the special appearance with Kim Soo-hyun," and "I'm looking forward to delivering good news soon." 

Kim Soo-hyun's special appearance of 'Crash Landing on You' came from his long relationship with Park Ji-eun. Kim Soo-hyun made a breath with Park Ji-eun through 'You are from the Star' and 'Producer'. 

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun recently left Keyeast and signed a contract with a new entertainment company, the Gold Medalist. Gold Medalist is a young entertainment company founded by producer Kim Mi-hye and producer of the film 'Extreme Profession', which has been selected and produced since the drama 'Will Snow Come to Christmas?' 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004147708

0004147708_001_20200109144407658.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

From Chinese fans

To celebrate Kim Soo Hyun signing GOLD MEDALIST, today KSH Baidu Bar and China first stop on behalf of all Kmoon have sent their hearts. 
One green plant and one flower, we wish Soo Hyun and the company's career to take the lead for a long time.

73198af5gy1gaqc7hw82oj20cz0qowg9.jpg

73198af5gy1gaqc7iidtej20bz0cwjvu.jpg

73198af5gy1gaqc7j2mekj207c0qmjx9.jpg

73198af5gy1gaqc7jgv39j209t06kjrd.jpg

• Like 1