❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo-hyun Says Goodbye To Keyeast, Attention to the future

Actor Kim Soo-hyun leaves his agency, Keyeast for 10 years. His attention is also focused on his future move. 

"The management contract of Kim Soo-hyun, who has been with Keyeast for 10 years since 2010, has been terminated as of today," Keyeast said. 

Keyeast said, "I would like to express my gratitude to Kim Soo-hyun, who has grown up with Keyeast since he was a rookie. The management contract will be terminated, but Keyeast will continue to support Kim Soo-hyun, who will show great acting in dramas and movies. I ask you for your unchanging love. " 

As Kim Soo-hyun terminates his exclusive contract with Keyeast, his attention is also focused on his actions. 

There was a report that Kim Soo-hyun established a one-man company and started to stand alone. Kim Soo-hyun is determined to set up a one-person agency and will start a new start with his cousin and director Lee Sarang, who made the film 'Real'. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who made his debut in 2007, has emerged as a Hallyu star by proving his acting skills and stardom through 'Dream High' and 'Moon Embracing The Sun'. Since then, Kim Soo Hyun has been loved on the screen through the films Thieves and Secretly Greatly. In 2013, Kim Soo Hyun stood tall in Asia with the SBS drama 'You from the Star' and won the grand prize in the KBS Drama Awards for the youngest ever in KBS 2TV 'Producer'.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003514921

2020010101000036500141081_20191231202606910.jpg?type=w540

Hot search NO 1

66fae362gy1gag16bl3gqj20u01c7ai5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Details of Kim Soo Hyun's new agency.  Wishing them all the best of luck!:)

Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, And Kim Sae Ron Sign With Newly Formed Entertainment Agency

Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, And Kim Sae Ron Sign With Newly Formed Entertainment Agency

Jan 1, 2020
by R. Jun

Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, and Kim Sae Ron have signed with a newly formed entertainment agency called Gold Medalist.

The agency was founded by producer Kim Mi Hye of the film “Extreme Job” and Lee Ro Bae, who has worked with Kim Soo Hyun since the 2009 drama “Will It Snow For Christmas?

Kim Mi Hye is the CEO of Gold Medalist, and will oversee planning and production of video content. Lee Ro Bae, the CCO, will work with actors as their producer and is in charge of bringing strong talent to the agency.

A source from Gold Medalist said, “We are starting a management and content production business with the goal of becoming the best all-around entertainment agency. Particularly with our management business, not only will we bring on talented, established actors, we will be creating our own producing system through which we train rookie actors with endless talent and create influential artists.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374709wpp/kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji-and-kim-sae-ron-sign-with-new-entertainment-agency

• Like 3
  • Love 1

TOP 17 Most Popular K-Dramas Among International Fans

What was the first drama you got hooked on?

K-drama is loved and watched all over the world. We’ve all binge watched a K-drama or two, or three… or four. One does not simply watch one episode of a series, you binge watch them all.

6. The Moon Embracing the Sun (2012)

The Moon Embracing the Sun is a historical drama telling the love story between King Lee Hwon portrayed by Kim Soo Hyun and a female shaman named Wol played by Han Ga In.

Actor Kim Soo Hyun also sang the song “You are the One” for the drama series showing off his singing talent!

lY3HaWOYgk9h_jwk2_0kFYKR86J1ZoakQkbcHi9LpoYrxUmCALRwh-Z2qqepg1nsoYGnHEgcU8iNJ6d0J5bp3ni8bXFLT7T6sw=w1600-rj

8. My Love from the Star (2014)

Things get interesting when Do Min Joon, an alien portrayed by Kim Soo Hyun, lands on Earth and falls in love with beautiful but quirky actress Cheon Song Yi, played by Jun Ji Hyun.

This was Jun Ji Hyun’s small screen comeback to television after taking a 14-year break!

fbPCpEzB92j5Mbzo4eOTptecYzVTpDawZDkYEXpbf3mNHcSss9Wrn1HGHrKIeVLGH4BzYjXG_9cZ1Ld9v4G7XiW9Jw_LK2XR5SY=w1600-rj

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-17-popular-k-dramas-among-international-fans/?fbclid=IwAR1BhBhR0kKAx1nWdQ4b9xfnBRip6P7JPjzSAqfI8Xiq12m4nfrHaSt6ZyY

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Happy New Year! Everyone! 

On 12/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, yuzu16 said:

Hi Jacel, the ModeTour FM is not his first official fanmeet after the military.  It is a promotional event for ModeTour where he is the spokesperson.  The promotion includes four packages with price points of (A) 888,888 KRW,  (B) 688,888 KRW, (C) 288,888 KRW, and (D)188,888 KRW. Packages C & D, which do not include accomodation, sold out within a few hours. Packages A & B (~$600-$800 USD) include 2 nights of hotel accomodation, so Koreans are not the target market for those packages. This event is to promote ModeTour, not Kim Soo Hyun.  The outcome of the event will not "make or break" his comeback.  He is just the endorser, he or his agency does not set the price or venue of the event. Just like if the product a celebrity endorses does not generate good sales, it may affect their contract renewal with the brand, but it does not affect their careers.  

Being a fan for five years, I've come to accept he is not like his peers when it comes to fan service and his choice of work (which I find a good thing). He is not going to rush back to the limelight after the military, he is not going to regularly update his social media or accept interviews to remind people he is still here, nor will he only work with famous writers and directors.  Maybe because he already experienced what it is like to be at the top and it is time to shift focus. He acted in crowd pleasing roles, accepted tonnes of CFs and flew all over the world for promotional events and shoots, attended numerous award ceremonies, topped the various polls, etc. He had nonstop exposure and that was the life of an idol, not a real actor.  I would be ecstatic if he holds a true fan meeting in the future, but wouldn't hold my breath for it.  I am more excited at what actor Kim Soo Hyun has to offer in his future projects.

Well said. After moon sun, I remember many people predicted his downfall too. In the end he raised even higher. I don’t know about everything else, but I believe in him as an actor. He’ll shine again.  :blush:

About his new agency. A lot of negativity. :sweatingbullets: can’t blame those people though. 

I read comments about how his cousin is using his popularity and how he’ll ruin his career, how stupid ksh is etc...

He is not a child anymore. He must’ve discussed with many people about it. Plus these two are not only people in the agency. Let’s be honest keyeast wasn’t the best agency. I don’t like how they treated fans. Bcs of them some fans left him. 

Oh and  I didn’t know that his cousin was part of will it snow for Christmas. Maybe he offered a role to soohyun. That acting was so powerful and opened a lot of opportunity to him. 

Lee sarang’s first directing failed. That doesn’t mean he is total failure too. He is not directing soohyun’s drama and movie now. I believe the drama choices are in soohyun’s hand fully. So let’s just believe in him. We should give a chance to him and soohyun. 

Goodluck to them. :wub::wub::wub: I can’t wait his next project. 

One last thing soohyun-ah: CAN YOU PLEASE BRING BACK MY MR.SHIN????

• Like 4

On 1/2/2020 at 6:55 AM, swingbaby said:

Happy New Year! Everyone! 

Well said. After moon sun, I remember many people predicted his downfall too. In the end he raised even higher. I don’t know about everything else, but I believe in him as an actor. He’ll shine again.  :blush:

His star power and screen presence is meant to shine forever :star:

This soompi thread has 52K comments in 10 years, but his 1-minute cameo got 20K comments in just a few days from one FB post.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2020.01.04  Korean News: "Farewell Keyeast" Kim Soo Hyun, the new company ’s logo publicly debuts "event officially opened"

Kim Soo-hyun has released the official logo of his new company Gold Medalist. 

Actor Kim Soo-hyun posted the logo of the new agency 'Gold Medalist' on his Instagram on the 3rd. 

In the released picture, the black background contains 'GOLD MEDALIST' in English. This is the logo of Kim Soo-hyun's newly transferred company, leaving Keyeast to form a new start. Since there were no special events in the six months after he was discharged, his comeback activity also attracted much attention. 

On the other hand, Kim Soo Hyun who retired in July last year, bid farewell to Keyeast, who had been with him for 10 years, and signed exclusive contracts with Seo Ye Ji and Kim Sae Ron to the entertainment company "Gold Medalist". 

Gold Medalist is a new entertainment company founded by producer Kim Mi-hye, the producer of the film 'Extreme Occupation' and cousin Lee Sa Rang who helped select works from the early days of Kim Soo-hyun's activities. Representative Kim Mi-hye plans and produces video contents such as movies and dramas, and Lee Sa Rang CCO is going to produce actors and find talent. Management was directed by Director Ryu Tae-hyun who has begun cooperation during the Keyeast period.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004144950

0004144950_002_20200104123904865.png?type=w540

59e054fbgy1gakigv3nt7j20eq0oydh3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1