❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 10/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

2019/10/20, airport cap, brand Brown Breath

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this.  BrownBreath is a men's clothing store and is the largest street brand in Korea, located in the trendy area of Hongdae. You know, when you enter the store you'll notice the funk influenced tunes in the B/G. The biggest seller here are their backpacks called the “Definition Backpack.” They have their own Cafe' upstairs called Word Coffee.  The brand style is usually casual. :P

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:35 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

On October 21st, DPC, a high-end skin management brand from South Korea, held its first press conference in China in Shanghai. Brand spokespersons Korean superstars Kim Soo Hyun and Park Min-young came to the scene, which is also after Kim Soo-hyun’s retirement.

The first commercial endorsement. Kim Soo-hyun said: "I am very willing to recommend to you to use some beauty equipment, the skin care effect will be more obvious." ( Beijing News ]

hwonhwon, ye, PMY also attended the event but I heard that they didn't cross paths with KSH. KSH looks so good in all black with a bright smile. I'm super excited to see KSH on this event for the 1st time in 2-years since he went off to the military. KSH looks HOT as always. :P

• Like 1