❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 hours ago, raziela said:

Finally!  So glad to see him again! :blush:

Thanks to everyone who has updated this thread during his enlistment.

Hi raziela,   I'm happy to see him back, finally........too from military. He said that new projects may start around next year - Does it mean that he wants to rest for a while & start working next year? Wait & see! I can't wait to see him in a new drama. He's a fantastic actor.  I can't wait to see his future works like CFs, etc. as well. Congratulations to Kim Soo Hyun on successfully completing his military service! I am happy he's done with his service. I'm glad he is safe and he worked hard! Nothing makes me happier than this. Welcome back to the outside world! I love his bright smiles when he was discharged..... I missed him a lot! :P

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, khlgpc said:

Can’t take my eyes off those killer smiles!! Gosh!! I’m dying.... :crazy:

Didn’t realised that yesterday went past with me glueing my eyes on my handphone watching Soo Hyun. The feeling of relief and so happy to see his sunshine smile. He looked so beautiful! I wonder if you see him personally, what would it be like. I am really excited what he has installed for us!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Oh, he has long hair now and handsome :heart:

Congratulation Soo Hyun

65889937_899471447079664_793769244458850

By the way, how old is he? Haha!  :tounge_wink: Soo Hyun went to army and his age was reverse backwards!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, babe19 said:

Didn’t realised that yesterday went past with me glueing my eyes on my handphone watching Soo Hyun. The feeling of relief and so happy to see his sunshine smile. He looked so beautiful! I wonder if you see him personally, what would it be like. I am really excited what he has installed for us!

Hi babe,  a number of fans from Japan and China, as well as South Korea, came to celebrate his discharge early in the morning. He completed his MS well. I feel relieved now. He said he will come back with a new movie or drama next year. I hope it's a drama. I'm sure he misses acting.  :P

• Like 4
  • Love 1

July 2, 2019

Actor Kim Soo-hyun Discharged from Military

2019070201113_0.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun was discharged from the military on Monday after completing his mandatory 21-month service.

A large crowd of fans gathered to see him at Imjingak Pavilion near the military base in Paju, Gyeonggi Province where he served.

"I was worried about how I would fare in the military... But I'm glad that I was able to faithfully fulfill my duty," Kim said.

He also talked about his future plans. "I'm eager to act right now, but nothing has been decided yet. I might be able to work on new projects some time early next year."

credit : Chosun Ilbo

• Like 6

Keyeast "Downfall" on the news of actor Kim Soo-hyun's contract expiring.

Actor Kim Soo-hyun's agency Keyeast (054780) (3,035 won, ▼180 won -5.60 percent) fell sharply.

Shares of Keyeast closed at 3,035 won on July 2nd, down 5.60 percent, or 180 won, from the previous day. It has been on the decline for a second day after falling 4.03 percent the previous day. The return of their actor is a positive sign, but the news that his contract will be expired at the end of the year is interpreted as having a negative impact.

After Kim Soo Hyun's discharged from military the previous day, a media outlet reported that Kim Soo Hyun's contract with Keyeast will be expired in December. In response, the company said it could not tell the exact terms of the contract. However, the entertainment industry is focusing on the possibility that Kim Soo Hyun will establish a one-man agency instead of extending his exclusive contract with Keyeast.

In the securities industry, actor Kim Soo-hyun is considered as an important artist to lead the company's performance momentum, after being discharged from the military. Seo Hyung-seok, a researcher at Leading Investment & Securities Co., once mentioned that with five drama lineups being finalized this year, a turn-around is expected due to the effect of Kim Soo Hyun return.

"Keyeast has been losing money for two consecutive quarters." said Lee Ki-hoon, a researcher at Hana Financial Investment.
" The possibility of turnarounds is quite high as Kim Soo Hyun, a key artist, is also discharged, from military"

http://www.kpinews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=98909

http://www.newstomato.com/ReadNews.aspx?no=905241&fbclid=IwAR2X2ZsrZacR6JZCTPqhk7X71D_MLX54KSjfdyKGpt925R75OQYgy_hbKm0

0b2db113b07eca8068d17e049f2397dda044833d.jpg

c6024509c93d70cf5e0cedeef6dcd100bba12b1f.jpg

• Like 2

So Kim Soo Hyun's father wants to have lunch with Soo Hyun and duet with him :naughty:

'Kim Soo-hyun's father' Kim Chung-hoon 'has not seen it yet ... Soo Hyun-ah, I want to have lunch "

Singer Kim Chung-hoon showed affection for his son Kim Soo-hyun. 

On the last day, Kim Soo-hyun finished the military uniform and was in the midst of the fans' welcome. Kim Chung-hoon also expressed his joy by appearing on the tbsFM,  listened to Kim Chung-hoon's frank family story as a singer who came back with a new song in four months last month and a father who has a son who is loved in Asia as a "Korean Wave star". 

Below is an interview with Kim Chung-hoon. 

- My son Kim Soo Hyun was discharged. 

"I feel good. Any parent would feel good. I was going to visit on a whole day, and it seemed a lot complicated. I have a schedule and I have not seen it yet. I will meet and eat and talk to you soon. "

- Singer, actor, and entertainer are wealthy (father and son) who walk in the same way though they are different. What story do you meet when you meet. 

"Just like every other person, I usually talk. I do not want to talk about entertainment, but talk about bowling, talk about good food, and talk about army. "

-" Hallyu star "but seems like a normal son in front of his father.

"He is a proud son. He grew up really well. He also said that he was always an honorable person in the society. 

I was very proud.  Someday I want to sing a duet with my son. 

Full article

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000618914

http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=201907021707003&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

b3ed40d9f2d3572cdc79db3f8413632763d0c373.jpg

• Confused 2

KeyEast releases short statement regarding Kim Soo Hyun's future with the agency

KeyEast has released a careful statement regarding actor Kim Soo Hyun's future plans now that he has officially been discharged from the military.

On July 1, the agency stated that there was "still a lot of time left" in their exclusive contract with him, adding, "We are continuing to discuss Kim Soo Hyun's course of action regarding renewal of contract and his next project."

When asked by the press of the actor's contract was expiring this December, the representative for the agency briefly answered that they could not confirm that at the moment.

Meanwhile, upon being released from the military, Kim Soo Hyun stated that he intends to start a new acting project sometime next year.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/keyeast-releases-short-statement-regarding-kim-soo-hyuns-future-with-the-agency?fbclid=IwAR10M93KmLs5aEs9dKNnbgi1raOCTZuQaQubJT0T7JaBfGBD8aFYAEjpuoA

kshjpg.jpg

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1