❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Do Kyung-soo IN, Kim Soo-hyun OUT

Actor Kim Soo-hyun is done with National Service. On the same day, Do Kyung-soo takes the baton, as he begins his military service.

Kim Soo-hyun is being discharged from military service on the 1st. The discharge ceremony will be held behind closed doors within the first search party of the first division where he served. Later, he will deliver greetings to fans and reporters in front of the Imjingak Peace Bell near the unit.

Kim Soo-hyun was deployed on the 23rd of October in 2017. He received a fourth-class public service officer grade because of a heart condition he's had since he was a child, but he had a re-examination and was able to serve on active duty. He had managed his health with the determination of being an active soldier.

For five weeks, he received basic military training and signed up for the 1st Division's Search Team. He was also selected as a top (TOP) team and a special fighter in the search squad. He advanced through three ranks a month earlier than others.

With his exemplary military service done, the showbiz is anticipating his return, as he's a famous Hallyu star who has a successful career comprised of numerous films and dramas.

https://www.hancinema.net/do-kyung-soo-in-kim-soo-hyun-out-131073.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0LzqwLsdFzuKAYH_LY_3932dIliNAzxmliTjHA2oO3_N66yPQ3DedAYSE

photo1076921.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun’s Agency Responds To Reports About His Plans After Upcoming Contract Expiration

After Kim Soo Hyun’s return from the military, the focus is now on his impending contract expiration with Key East.

The actor’s contract with Key East expires in December, and there are reports that he may either set up a one-man agency or move to another agency. More attention is on the situation as there are rumors that he is preparing an agency with someone else. However, there is also a high possibility that he will stay with Key East, which he has been associated with since his rookie days.

A source from Key East told media outlet OSEN, “It’s a general principle that the contract period for an actor should not be open to outsiders.” Then they added, “Kim Soo Hyun’s contract period is not over right away, and there is still some time left.”

Concerning the one-man agency reports, the source explained, “We have heard about this, so we are aware of it. We’ve heard a lot of talk about a one-man agency and agency transfers, but the actor was just discharged, and we are also talking to him about his exclusive contract.”

Kim Soo Hyun was discharged on July 1 after his military service. Although he has no specific projects yet, he plans to return to the screen around next year.

Source :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335853wpp/kim-soo-hyuns-agency-responds-to-reports-about-his-plans-after-upcoming-contract-expiration

• Like 3

18 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Ryu manager and Mr Shin are not managed by Keyeast, they can follow Soo hyun when he leaves.  Many artists left KE after it got bought out by SM, must not be a good place to be anymore.  Even Lee Hyun Woo joined Awesome Entertainment recently, the agency CEO Yang started.

I don't know I like or not if Soo Hyun joined Awesome Entertainment. CEO Yang has his own favorite actor in his agency. But still unconditional support for KSH

• Like 2

On 7/1/2019 at 9:40 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

I don't know I like or not if Soo Hyun joined Awesome Entertainment. CEO Yang has his own favorite actor in his agency. But still unconditional support for KSH

Me neither.  There are speculations that Soo Hyun will start up his own agency with his manager or other staff at KE.  I think there's a higher chance he does that than join Awesome (very cheesy name, btw).

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Is that flower from fans?  Lucky fans, her hands touched by SH :D

Yes, I think it's this bouquet he took from a fan when he first came out to greet everyone.  I like how he has such good posture and always keeps his back straight.

D-bmJuSUIAEvVO-.jpg

• Like 5

23 hours ago, babe19 said:

You are right!! Oh my Gosh! I really wonder what’s the reaction of his fans when they see him. Blown away! ?:w00t: by his beauty?:lol:

Can’t take my eyes off those killer smiles!! Gosh!! I’m dying.... :crazy:

• Like 4