❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

"Long wait" ... Kim Soo-hyun, Welcome Back

Actor Kim Soo-hyun finished his military service and held a global ceremony on the morning of 1 st in front of Imjingak Peace Paju in Gyeonggi Province.

Kim Soo-hyun came out as a military uniform after finishing the ceremony. He also showed a lot of fan services such as responding with a smile to numerous fans gathered at the scene and reporters.

On the other hand, Kim Soo-hyun joined the active service on October 23, In addition, he received excellent results in basic military training for five weeks, and supported him as a first-person search band.

0000060224_001_20190701090522248.jpg?type=w540

201907010903241230_1_20190701090416257.jpg?type=w540

65489188_898823830477759_202092960194494

65711238_898825340477608_190156956598114

• Like 4

Kim Soo-hyun "I do my best to live in the military .. I won the title of special champion"

Kim Soo-hyun, who finished his military career, confident that he did his best in military life. 

Kim Soo-hyun laughed shyly in front of a bell of the Imjingak Peace in Paju City, Gyeonggi Province on the morning of the first day, saying, "I did my best to train as well as other warriors while I was in the military". 
"I have a lot of troubles and worries," he said. I have not decided what to do next, but if I can wait a little while, I will return to a good shape.

Kim Soo-hyun was diagnosed as a fourth-grade public service worker, who was an early childhood observer and was eligible for substitute service at the time of the first draft examination. However, he was re-examined and received the first grade, and joined the active duty on October 23, 

In addition, he received excellent results in basic military training for five weeks and supported the 1st Division Search Corps to start full-scale military service. The 1st Search Corps is a unit that carries out high-risk missions in the forefront area, such as search and ambush operations between the MDL and the SBL. For that reason, only 0.1%, which is excellent in all aspects such as physical strength and mental strength, is selected. In particular, there is a high risk that the 1st Search and Rescue Squad has suffered damage due to the accident of land mines buried in North Korea during the search for DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) in the first frontier in August 2015. 

In the 1st Search and Rescue Squad, which is only 0.1%, which is excellent in physical strength and mental strength, it showed an exemplary appearance so that it was promoted early for one month by advancing the soldiers from corporations and corporal soldiers by one month for reasons such as being selected as TOP team and Special Warrior .

Kim Soo-hyun, who made his debut in 2007 and reigned as the best Korean wave star through dramas such as 'Dream High' and 'Moon Embracing The Sun'. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002931606

0002931606_001_20190701090417656.jpeg?type=w540

0001011888_001_20190701090417927.jpg?type=w540

0000424255_001_20190701090520470.jpg?type=w540

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kim Soo-hyun, 1 day maturity ... "I thought it was piling up"

Actor Kim Soo-hyun (31) finished all his military life  

Kim Soo - hyun greeted fans and reporters in front of the Imjingak Peace in Paju City, Gyeonggi Province on the morning of the day. 

Kim Soo-hyun said, "During my time in the army, I worked hard as any other warriors." "I did my best ." 

During the military service, Kim Soo Hyun said that he saw the music video of the girl group every morning and laughed. 

Asked about the moment when he was in the army, he said, "After returning from vacation.I think it was hard for two weeks. " 

Kim Soo-hyun said, "I really want to smoke now," and "I will return to a good shape if you wait a little while." 

In the news of Kim Soo-hyun, the netizens said, "I thought it was piling up", "I finally got back to Kim Soo-hyun" Congratulations "and welcomed. 

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun, who joined in October, 2017, was diagnosed as a fourth-level public service employee at the time of the first draft examination as a child suffering from heart disease. However, he joined the active duty with steady health care and served in the first division search party. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=020&aid=0003226508

0003226508_001_20190701092704383.jpg?type=w540

201907010925876460_1_20190701092614069.jpg?type=w540

0004241265_001_20190701092702680.jpg?type=w540

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun Has Just Been Discharged From The Military

In0ICtjBM6FY6ogM4Fr3mhy_WmfK3o0LkjXld6Et

Actor Kim Soo Hyun was been discharged from the military on the morning of July 1st in front of the Pyeonghwauijong in Paju, Gyeonggi-do.

Kim Soo Hyun has been described as a model soldier due to his exemplary work ethic and dedication. He was originally designated as a 4th-class soldier due to a heart condition he had when he was a child, but he requested a re-examination due to his desire to serve in active duty, and was eventually designated 1st-class and enlisted in active duty.

He also showed excellent results in the military, carrying out high-risk missions as part of the 1st division in the Military Demarcation Line and the Southern Limit Line. Only the top 0.1% of soldiers are selected to be part of this division.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun has already signed an exclusive contract as the model for a beauty brand prior to his discharge and has been reviewing numerous drama and movie offers of all types of genres.

source :

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-military-discharge/

• Like 3

[naver] "IT'S A RELIEVING FEELING" KIM SOOHYUN, DISCHARGED AMIDST THE CHEERS OF 300 FEMALE FANS

original post: here

1. [+496, -5]
Wow~ He came back with an even cooler sight! I seriously welcome him!!

2. [+248, -18]
If he chose his work well, there would've been nothing to bash about him...

3. [+204, -11]
His company should choose a movie well for him. Not something like 'Real', it makes me think of the Kim Soohyun who had a hard time before enlisting...

4. [+101, -2]
You worked hard!! Hurry and come back with a good piece of work!

5. [+89, -2]
Still has handsome as ever ^^

6. [+30, 0]
Wow... his face still looks the same... looks like he was made for the army... Other male celebrities came back looking older...

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/naver-its-relieving-feeling-kim-soohyun.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun Discharged From Military; Talks About Upcoming Plans + More

Kim Soo Hyun is officially back from the military!

On July 1, after successfully completing his mandatory military service and being discharged from the first Reconnaissance Battalion, Kim Soo Hyun greeted a large crowd of approximately 70 reporters and over 300 fans in front of the Imjingak Peace Bell in Paju.

The actor first expressed his gratitude for the warm welcome, remarking, “Thank you for coming all this way to see me.” He also told his fans, “Thank you so much for waiting for me.”

When asked to share how he felt about his discharge, Kim Soo Hyun replied, “From early this morning, when I was preparing for my discharge, up until now, it still hasn’t quite kicked in [that I’m leaving the army]. I feel somewhat liberated.”

Kim Soo Hyun also spoke fondly of his experience in the military. “I was initially worried because I was joining the army at a slightly older age than others,” he shared, “but I think that I absolutely made the right decision in joining the first Reconnaissance Battalion.”

He continued, “While I was in the military, I trained hard just like any other soldier, and I was even awarded the title of ‘Special Class Soldier.'” He added with a smile, “I worked hard and did my very best.”

In response to a question about which girl groups had given him the most strength during his time in the military, Kim Soo Hyun revealed, “Actually, I stayed up to date on all of the new songs and watched every single one of them. I think I watched music videos every morning.”

As for his future plans, Kim Soo Hyun remarked, “I thought a lot and worried about many things during my time in the military, but right now, I really want to act. Nothing has been decided yet in terms of projects, but I think I’ll be working hard and greeting you through new projects starting around next year or so.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1335744wpp/kim-soo-hyun-discharged-from-military-talks-about-upcoming-plans

• Like 4
  • Love 1