❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2019/02/16 is the birthday of Soo Hyun, this is his last birthday in the army.

To this end, Kim Soo Hyun China’s first stop, together with Just Kim Soo Hyun, conducted LED dynamic video support at three subway stations: Gangnam Station (20 screens), Shinchon Station (30 screens) and Hongdae Station (30 screens) in Seoul, South Korea (A total of 80 screens)

Gangnam Station, Shinchon Station and Hongdae Station on Subway Line 2 are three stations with very large passenger traffic in Korea. It is home to some big companies and there are many colleges around. It is also a gathering place for many famous Korean nightclubs. At the same time, there are a large number of clothing stores, cosmetics stores, and many restaurants, cafes and bars in the vicinity of the three stations. Therefore, many Koreans like to relax here and are famous. Dating place.

Gangnam Station

1dfe5f1ed21b0ef4a3109898d0c451da80cb3e3c.jpg

Shinchon Station

c2c828d162d9f2d35e142729a4ec8a136227ccaf.jpg

Hongdae Station

44236334970a304ebc25a33cdcc8a786c8175ca9.jpg

More pics

b7c839d5ad6eddc4ebe7b73d34dbb6fd536633b4.jpg

b0188918972bd407f1c7d03b76899e510eb309b4.jpg

8ac6a08ba61ea8d3694b76c29a0a304e241f5843.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/9/2019 at 3:29 PM, yuzu16 said:

That's true, the landscape at KE has changed drastically since he enlisted.  Not only BYJ, CEO Yang and Shin manager (lady) also left to start up their own agency.  I hope Soo Hyun will join one of them or start up his own agency.  My only concern is he is still bound by contract to stay at KE longer to make up for the time he was in the military. 

CEO Yang (in second row behind SH) and manager Shin (on SH's right) used to accompany Soo Hyun on his oversea schedules.

Ohhh I didn't know they'd left too,  I wonder if Shin ahjussi stayed with KE too? He was the bodyguard of BYJ before ... Anyways, I'll support whatever he decides to do after coming back from military  be it in a new agency or start his own.

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

Ohhh I didn't know they'd left too,  I wonder if Shin ahjussi stayed with KE too? He was the bodyguard of BYJ before ... Anyways, I'll support whatever he decides to do after coming back from military  be it in a new agency or start his own.

I think Shin ahjussi is a freelance bodyguard because I saw pictures of him accompanying PSJ at a few events and PSJ is no longer with KE (he joined CEO Yang's new agency).  Also Han Ye Seul is no longer at KE and she signed with Manager Shin.  Something tells me KE is no longer a good place to be with everyone leaving when they get a chance.