❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

@willenette... Hi there... It's been a while and I missed you too! It has been a busy year for me but I am trying to more active especially now that Soo hyun has new projects.. I though I was the only one who can't view the gifs lol... I'll try to edit it and I hope it works so you can see... He's adorably piggy in all the gifs but I find him still very cute...

One of my favorite scene in Dream High.. I love everything about the scene and the song is daebak . Kim Soo hyun and IU's cover is much better than the original in my opinion... I may not  see them singing together in the drama Producer but I think everytime I'll see them together it will remind me of this scene. I don't know how many times I watched this scene over and over again. IU is the better singer but Soo hyun held his own and I never felt more proud of him. Until now I get goosebumps when he hit the high notes.Screencap from Dream High Sam dong and Pil suk singing Can't I love you1W8xjyh.png

Soo hyun had been portraying characters who were very sure of themselves since Dream High, as a King in TMETS and as an Alien in MLFTS who were both proud and high. When I saw the Producers teaser I saw another different Kim Soo hyun but much closer to the character of Sam dong... Someone who is unsure of himself, someone who looks lost but was driven by a purpose. And I guess I know now why he chose this as his comeback project. What endeared me more to him is that he keeps challenging himself, be it a small role or a big role he would always do his best to present a character who is so much different to his real self. 

Sorry for the long post but seeing IU and Soo hun together again made me reminisce about the past. IU and Soo hyun had been friends since Dream HIgh and Soo hyun had been supporting IU by going to her concerts so I guess there would be no awkwardness between these two in a scene  

lhynne said: One of my favorite scene in Dream High.. I love everything about the scene and the song is daebak . Kim Soo hyun and IU's cover is much better than the original in my opinion... I may not  see them singing together in the drama Producer but I think everytime I'll see them together it will remind me of this scene. I don't know how many times I watched this scene over and over again. IU is the better singer but Soo hyun held his own and I never felt more proud of him. Until now I get goosebumps when he hit the high notes.Screencap from Dream High Sam dong and Pil suk singing Can't I love you
 Soo hyun had been portraying characters who were very sure of themselves since Dream High, as a King in TMETS and as an Alien in MLFTS who were both proud and high. When I saw the Producers teaser I saw another different Kim Soo hyun but much closer to the character of Sam dong... Someone who is unsure of himself, someone who looks lost but was driven by a purpose. And I guess I know now why he chose this as his comeback project. What endeared me more to him is that he keeps challenging himself, be it a small role or a big role he would always do his best to present a character who is so much different to his real self. 

Sorry for the long post but seeing IU and Soo hun together again made me reminisce about the past. IU and Soo hyun had been friends since Dream HIgh and Soo hyun had been supporting IU by going to her concerts so I guess there would be no awkwardness between these two in a scene  

Thanks for all update guys.

@dramafan888 Congratulations!!! You totally deserve it. @lhynne Welcome back. Hug* :)

[News] Fans spotted ‪#‎KimSooHyun‬ wearing a size bigger in ‪#‎Producer‬ teaser.

Producer personnel said Kim Soo Hyun in the drama is supposed to be a prosecutor but in the end he chooses to work as a producer. In the drama he will be like a bit silly, only goes by book kind of character, therefore they arrange a size bigger suit for him.

Link:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20150421/53657988

Cr: starsjo

Keep replaying pd teaser. How cute, how adorable this pd beak. His hair~~~ Oh god. Baby-ah asdfghjkl Wanna give him some milk and lolipop. Cutie. Love love him. Ive fallen in love with him at first sight. Sorry Soohyun-ah. :))

swingbaby

said: Thanks for all update guys.

@dramafan888

Congratulations!!! You totally deserve it.

@lhynne

Welcome back. Hug*

:)

[News] Fans spotted ‪#‎KimSooHyun‬ wearing a size bigger in ‪#‎Producer‬ teaser.

Producer personnel said Kim Soo Hyun in the drama is supposed to be a prosecutor but in the end he chooses to work as a producer. In the drama he will be like a bit silly, only goes by book kind of character, therefore they arrange a size bigger suit for him.

Link:

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/enews/realtime/20150421/53657988

Cr: starsjo

Keep replaying pd teaser. How cute, how adorable this pd beak. His hair~~~ Oh god. Baby-ah asdfghjkl Wanna give him some milk and lolipop. Cutie. Love love him. Ive fallen in love with him at first sight. Sorry Soohyun-ah.

:)

)