❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Good morning Hwonhwon. Thank you for sharing. It is such a wonderful distracton with all this COVID19 scare you hear. I especially like the individual zoomed in photos from Elle Korea which you posted. He look so hot most especially in plane white. Well, I like all his pictures despite some saying he looks concernly thin. I am guessing it is part of his preparation for his upcoming drama. Although too much expectation seems to be placed on his shoulder,  I hope it doesn't get into him; and I pray the drama does well as ( if not more than) expected.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jacel said:

Good morning Hwonhwon. Thank you for sharing. It is such a wonderful distracton with all this COVID19 scare you hear. I especially like the individual zoomed in photos from Elle Korea which you posted. He look so hot most especially in plane white. Well, I like all his pictures despite some saying he looks concernly thin. I am guessing it is part of his preparation for his upcoming drama. Although too much expectation seems to be placed on his shoulder,  I hope it doesn't get into him; and I pray the drama does well as ( if not more than) expected.

You're welcome Jacel :)

Yes, Soo Hyun usually thin when he is shooting drama/movie. It looks good in camera

• Like 2

[Planning Power People] "K-drama, I am responsible"… Kim Soo-hyun, X Park Seo-jun, 1st place in the public relations

2020.03.21 Sports Chosun

K-POP, K-drama, K-entertainment, and K-movie are not the only Korean popular culture.

The large billboard of Netflix 'Kingdom 2' swept through the city center of New York, and the movie 'Parasite' took over the Academy. BTS's Sinbo has taken over the world's top 5 music chart markets, and 'The King of Mask Singer' is being remade by broadcasters around the world, both in the United States and Europe. The era of 'K-Culture' has arrived around the world.

But I am not satisfied with this. We need a strategy to lead the 'K-Culture' era in the next 100 years. To do this, it is necessary to check who K culture representatives will lead in the past, present and future.

To mark the 30th anniversary of the foundation, Sports Chosun questioned about 100 people including broadcasters, movies, music affiliates, and experts, and collected opinions and selected 'Power People in each field such as movies, broadcasting, and songs'.

In the fields of film, drama, and entertainment, 47 people from the film industry and 41 companies from the drama / entertainment category voted by three people. 

The drama market is a period of chaos. Terrestrial dramas continue to decline, and the cable channel of the short story is firmly established based on the huge investment. OTT services such as Netflix and YouTube are also releasing original dramas, aiming for the Korean drama market. Conversely, the outlook for overseas markets is bright. The 'Kingdom' series produced by Netflix has gained worldwide popularity despite being the most Korean material. In addition, the K-drama as a whole is receiving a great response in the global market.

Because of this, one of the most important elements in the K-Drama, the importance of 'actor' is higher than ever. 

Kim Soo-hyun (12 votes) was chosen as the most aspiring actor in the K-Drama, and the awaited future, considering his current star performance, acting ability, and future expectations. Kim Soo-hyun who made his debut with the 2007 sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile', gradually gained stardom with 'Dream High' in 2011 after building up his filmography.  It has established an unrivaled position with the box office, 'The Moon Embracing the Sun', 'You from the Star', and 'Producer'. Although he paused for a while with the movie 'Real' before joining the military, the expectations for him did not decrease. If he succeeds in 'Psycho, but it's okay', which is scheduled to be broadcast in June, Kim Soo Hyun's position is expected to become stronger. An official from one agency commented, "Kim Soo-hyun is likely to capture female viewers with a more mature male beauty after discharge."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003544817

005zaCLggy1gb8zty2vkcj30az0i1acq.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

[Planning Power People] "K-drama, I am responsible"… Kim Soo-hyun, X Park Seo-jun, 1st place in the public relations

Kim Soo-hyun (12 votes) was chosen as the most aspiring actor in the K-Drama, and the awaited future, considering his current star performance, acting ability, and future expectations. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003544817

Still 1st place chosen by industry experts despite not having a drama in 5 years :D

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun still in the list :)

Bong Joon-ho X Song Kang-ho X Lee Byung-hun, the top 3 best movie in existence

Sports Chosun surveyed about 100 people, including broadcasters, movies, music affiliates, and experts, during the 30th anniversary of the foundation, and collected opinions through the process of 'Movie, Power People in each field such as broadcasting and singing were selected. 

In the fields of film, drama, and entertainment, 47 people from the film industry and 41 companies from the drama / entertainment category voted. 

Bong Joon-ho, actor Song Kang-ho, and Lee Byung-hun were selected as the top 3 movie world power people to lead the new 100 years of Korean cinema. Among them, Bong Joon-ho became the 'Oscar Legend'.

People who will lead the next 100 years of Korean cinema (total of 47 companies) 

1. Bong Joon-ho (director) 39 

2. Song Kang-ho (actor) 10 

3. Lee Byung-hun (actor) 8 

4. Lee Byung-hun (director) 7 

5. Kim Yong-hwa (Director) 5 

5. Dong-hoon Choi (Director) 5 

5. Lee Mi-kyung (producer) 5 

8. Kim Tae-ri (actor) 4 

8. Kim Bora (director) 4 

10. Kang Hye-jung (producer) 3 

10. Ma Dong-seok (actor) 3 

10 Kwak Shin-ae (producer) 3