❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[March 2, Wonju today]  News: Kim Soo-Hyun Shoots TV Shows in Wonju

Expect to become a famous spot for drama shooting

Attention is focused on whether a drama that has been confirmed by Korean wave top star Kim Soo-hyun can be filmed in Wonju

Wonju announced that it plans to sponsor the TVN 16-part drama `` Psycho But It's All Right '', which is scheduled to be produced and aired in June. It is a drama created by investing 15 billion won in the studio Dragon, and Wonju will support 200 million won, including 100 million won and 100 million won. The budget is expected to be secured in May.

The producer requested support from Gangwon-do and decided to apply from Wonju-si and Gangneung-si. If planned, drama will be filmed in Wonju and Gangneung. Wonju is expected to have a big impact as the Korean wave top star Kim Soo-hyun appears.

Wonju City expects that the Korean drama starring Kim Soo-hyun's TV series will have a great influence. 

You can introduce Wonju tourist spots such as the salt mountain rock bridge as the location of the main scene of the drama. During the drama ending, the brand subtitles of Wonju-si can be exposed to raise awareness. There is also a regional economic effect of about 100 actors and 100 staff members staying in Wonju during the drama shooting.The popularity of the shooting location is the most anticipated part. This is because TV shows have the effect of attracting viewers.

http://m.wonjutoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=113317

113317_64877_2546.JPG

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, babe19 said:

Me too. I wonder what is MKT like..:P

Hi babe,   I heard that he plays an illustrator with an autism spectrum disorder, but brilliant art skills. He is KSH's only family in the drama and reason for living. I find Oh Jung-se a good actor. He manages to pull off new characters in his own style all the time. The drama begins on the 6th. Can't wait! :lol:

• Like 1

Daegu Metropolitan City Disaster Security Policy Headquarters spoke: "Actor Kim Soo-hyun ... etc. donated funds and supplies." (Other stars and institutions were omitted)

Daegu City confirmed receipt of Kim Soo Hyun

Donated directly to the most severe epidemic area, authentication by the Mayor of Daegu

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/1931053813/IwVxTbJpT?type=comment

• Thanks 1