❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

The 14 Best K-Drama Rom-Coms Of All Time

With the scent of summer in the air and the anticipation of a fun-filled summer up ahead, it’s the perfect time to binge watch some classic K-drama rom-coms to get you into that summer romance feel. Rom-com dramas, when done right, are the best kind of genre to watch.

They make you feel good, tug at your heartstrings, and totally have you a believer in love. All aspects that we can dig, right? There’s obviously been a lot of rom-coms out there in the K-drama world, but very few earn the title of being the best of all time. Here’s a look at 14 of those titles (in no particular order).

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead.

4. My Love From the Star

my-love-from-the-star.jpg

We obviously can’t have an ultimate rom-com list without the mention of “My Love From the Star.” This series not only took off in South Korea, but it was also an international success! Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun became worldwide stars because of this series – and with good reason!

Who would have thought that a supernatural series about an alien (Kim Soo Hyun) falling in love with a famous actress (Jun Ji Hyun) would garner SO much success? But it did. I’d like to think that most of this is owed to the brilliance of Jun Ji Hyun as Chun Song Yi.

Her over-the-top acting and dramatic gestures brought so much humor to her character. She played it well and it was adorable seeing her fall in love with Do Min Joon.

my-love-from-the-star1.gif

my-love-from-the-star.gif

People loved seeing this unique love story unfold. And the fact that their relationship was pretty much doomed from the start made for one long cliffhanger. People were dying to know what would happen to the two lovers. It also helped that the main leads were both gorgeous and had undeniable chemistry.

my-love-from-the-star2.gif

Start watching “My Love From the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

[NEWS] 2019.06.03

Kim Soo-hyun,  'CF King' even after discharge

The two-year vacancy is unquestionable, and the 'CF king' position remains unchanged. 

The love call for actor Kim Soo-hyun is hot. It is said that there are brands that have already been contracted, although there is one month to go. 

Compensation is also the best in the industry, even with a two year vacancy. An official of the advertising agency said, "Kim Soo-hyun's CF fee was about 1 billion won before his admission, and he will continue to do so even after the discharge." "One billion won is the highest amount that male entertainers receive." 

Kim Soo-hyun reigned as one of the best Korean stars in the drama 'The Moon with the Sun' and 'You from the Star' and from the movie 'Thieves'. Before joining the army in 2017, he worked on various brand models such as men's wear, outdoor, cosmetics, distribution, food, finance and automobiles. 

Not only are the number of CFs high, but also long-term contracts and renewal rates are high. The outdoor brand models Kim Soo-hyun for a long time from 2012 to 2016 and men's wear from 2012 to 2017. He also showed a new look through the CF in 2018, which he has been endorsing for three years with a travel agency before enlistment. 

An official of the advertising agency said, "The reason for the fact that a domestic brand that has stagnant growth sees rise in overseas sales after using Kim Soo-hyun as an advertising model.  This is one of the reasons Kim Soo-hyun is a trusted advertising model.

Kim Soo-hyun has been attracting the attention of advertisers even if his next film is not finalized. Many stars, such as Imshiwan, Lee Min Ho, and Kang Hee, will return to their fans after they have finished military service, and Kim Soo-hyun is expected to decorate the spot. Not only CFs but also project love calls are pouring in, and Kim Soo-hyun's next move is attracting much attention. 

On October 23, 2017, Kim Soo-hyun joined the army and served in the 1st Army Division Search. He received an alternate service test at the Military Medical Service, but he was recruited to receive active service. He was promoted as a senior officer after being recognized for his exemplary military life. It will be discharged July 1st.

Lee Jae-young reporter lee.ayoung@jtbc.co.kr 

Src: http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=23486614&cloc=

• Like 1
  • Love 2