❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hidden Content

​REALLY???? this made my heart flutter, i don't lie

Im not hundred percent sure too.. But if its true, it really make my heart flutter too.. But I don't know if I really excited or not. Because I ship BSC and tyj.. But if they really did it, im very sure the scene must be beautiful.. And im  curious how they did it.. I mean with BSC character in mind, it must be very cute but romantic too..haha

​I am okay with both Cindy or Ye jin, but they should like each other, but for now i prefer Cindy. Yes i think it'll be cute and romantic

• Like 3

Does Kim Soo Hyun Look Different in “Producer” than from “My Love from the Stars?”

kim-soo-hyun-sbs-kbs.png

Though Kim Soo Hyun in “Producer” is the same handsome man he was in “My Love from the Stars,” different camera technology shines different lights on his beauty.

On the episode of JTBC’s “War of Words” aired on May 28, the panel talks about the KBS drama “Producer.”

Seo Jang Hoon points with his sharp eyes, “There’s something I’ve always been curious about. Why are the colors on KBS’s screen always a little darker?”

kim soo hyun sbs kbs 2

In response, Park Ji Yoon says, “There’s a reason to that. When releasing footage, MBC does it through a very pigmented, bright screen, while KBS’s does it through a tone-downed screen.”

“Though I was always curious, I truly felt the difference while watching Kim Soo Hyun on “Producer.” It was to the point where I thought he looked different from when he appeared on SBS,” Seo Jang Hoon added.

Source (1)

credit: Soompi

For me Soo hyun will be my handsome man forever :wub:

• Like 6

Im not hundred percent sure too.. But if its true, it really make my heart flutter too.. But I don't know if I really excited or not. Because I ship BSC and tyj.. But if they really did it, im very sure the scene must be beautiful.. And im  curious how they did it.. I mean with BSC character in mind, it must be very cute but romantic too..haha

​I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy initiated it first... Given the nature of BSC it's kind of unnatural if he was the one to kiss her first especially that he likes TYJ too... but I am looking forward to it if it were true

• Like 3

Does Kim Soo Hyun Look Different in “Producer” than from “My Love from the Stars?”

“Though I was always curious, I truly felt the difference while watching Kim Soo Hyun on “Producer.” It was to the point where I thought he looked different from when he appeared on SBS,” Seo Jang Hoon added.

For me Soo hyun will be my handsome man forever :wub:

​I give credit to Soo hyun for completely transforming himself  into BSC. It doesn't matter if the lights are darker in KBS or not but definitely Soo hyun is one of the reasons why you would completely forget that he played charismatic roles before this one

• Like 5

'Producers' The straightforward pure-hearted man, Kim Soo-hyeon-I sprints towards Kong Hyo-jin, with his unstoppable heart

dcWgh3.jpg

"Producers" Kim Soo-hyeon-I got women fans' heart pumping with 'the huge mistake' he made.

The 6th episode of KBS 2TV's weekend entertainment drama, "Producers" was aired with the episode title of "Understanding broadcast mistakes".

In this episode, Baek Seung-chan (Kim Soo-hyeon-I)'s emotions towards Tak Ye-jin (Kong Hyo-jin) unveiled and it shook the viewers' hearts in the way how it was done. His straightforward attitude made the hearts of those watching pound.

When Ra Joon-mo (Cha Tae-hyeon) on his own edited the part with Ye-jin's confessing love, Seong-chan straitforwardly told Ra Joon-mo (Cha Tae-hyeon) he was a "Coward". As his own petty ways to avenge himself for the edit, he poured sugar in Ra Joon-mo's favorite black coffee and responded with no whenever Ra Joon-mo asked him for second opinion about funny scenes. His cute rebellious side evoked laugh.

Throughout the episode, Baek Seung-chan could not hide his fond feeling towards Ye-jin. He got jealous of fellow employees, who seemed closer to her, and he also attempted to call Ye-jin the same way casually without the respectful form like others, however, he failed each time being shy.

He also let Ye-jin know he's always available to listen to her concerns and made sure she was aware of it. He couldn't stop smiling at her whenever he saw her. He ended up telling her she was pretty while Ye-jin had no idea about his heart towards her.

Most of all, Seong-chan finally revealed his love towards her with the surprise hug, which got the viewers' heart pumping.

When Ye-jin was crying after she was rejected by Joon-mo, he told Ye-jin, "I am sorry too, because I think I might also make a mistake". He apologized first for what he was going to do and then he gave her a surprise hug.

His straightforward attitude without being able to hide his emotions towards Ye-jin kept revealing Kim Soo-hyeon-I's irresistible appeals.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I for his role Baek Seung-chan delivered such detailed emotions through his eyes, hand gestures, various fine facial expressions each time.

Netizens after watching the 6th episode said, ""Producers" Kim Soo-hyeon-I made a huge mistake! You ignited my heart", ""Producers" Kim Soo-hyeon-I, you truly know about those moments to shake heart, I can't sleep because of the lines, those eyes and your hands" and so on.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v.../hancinema

• Like 3

'Producer' Ratings Continue To Climb As Kim Soo Hyun Provides Comfort To Gong Hyo Jin

GAq6tE.png

"Producer" continues to generate higher ratings, as the series begins to incorporate fewer scenes which are shot in the docu-drama format of programs like "The Office." According to the May 31 report from Nielsen Korea (AGB), 13.5 percent of viewers throughout the nation tuned in watch the sixth episode of the KBS series. This was an increase of 2.3 percent from ratings which were reported for the fifth episode, which aired on May 30.

tu5GLg.png

In episode six, the love line between Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun) and Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin) continued to develop. Seung Chan provided comfort to Ye Jin, following an on-set accident.

While Seung Chan grows closer to Ye Jin, it appears as though he may only have professional interest in Cindy (IU). It appeared as Seung Chan and Cindy had grown closer, but that was less apparent by the conclusion of the episode. Fans of the Umbrella Couple will have to continue tuning in to see whether Cindy will finally receive love.

The May 31 episode could mark the midpoint of the series, which was originally slated for a 12 episode run.

"Producer" fared better than other programs which were broadcast in the same time slot. The MBC weekend series, "Flower of the Queen" followed "Producer," with 11.3 percent. "Flower of the Queen" stars Kim Sung Ryoung (The Heirs) as Rena Jung, an ambitious chef and cooking show host. Lee Jong Hyuk (A Gentleman's Dignity) portrays a Park Min Joon, a wealthy heir.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/85276/20150531/producer-ratings-climb-as-kim-soo-hyun-confesses-to-gong-hyo-jin.htm

• Like 3

IU and Kim Soo Hyun’s skinship in “Producer” makes hearts flutter

Posted on May 31, 2015
Untitled-1

In the latest episode of KBS2 drama Producer, IU and Kim Soo Hyun made viewers’ hearts flutter with their skinship scene.

Despite having just aired six episodes so far, Producer has already proven to be incredibly popular, hitting impressive viewer ratings with every broadcast. With shocking scenes and exciting cameos as well as a star-studded cast, the drama is quickly becoming a fan favorite.

In addition to all of this, however, fans became even more excited as they were rewarded with an incredibly intimate scene between lead characters played by IU and Kim Soo Hyun. In the scene, rookie PD Baek Seung Chan (Kim Soo Hyun) assists top singer Cindy (IU) prepare for a performance. While doing so, he helps her fix her headset, leading to a very close encounter.

Baek Seung Chan appears to have a love line with senior PD Tak Ye Jin (Gong Hyo Jin) at this point in the drama, but it is Cindy’s growing crush on the young PD that has fans expressing their desire to see the former Dream High cast members to share a love line of their own.

[+627, -62] Ah… my heart is the one that’s fluttering… Kim Soo Hyun is just daebak

[+529, -56] Totally made my heart flutter today.. Kim Soo Hyun ㅜㅜ

[+642, -210] IU’s so white… however, I think Seung Chan and Cindy match better ㅜㅜSource: 10asia

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/iu-kim-soo-hyuns-skinship-producer-makes-hearts-flutter/

Edited by dramafan888
  • Like 2