❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

​Thanks @dramafan888 for sharing... I just love seeing these pictures... If only I have the talent to do so, I would also make some drawings like these but since I have none, all I could do is admire their work and marvel how good they are with their craft

I wish I could also do the drawings and paintings, but alas, not gifted in that area. lol. All we can do is admire them.

• Like 3

I wish I could also do the drawings and paintings, but alas, not gifted in that area. lol. All we can do is admire them.

​@draman888 I know right? It's frustrating that I can't even draw anything right and yet I'm dreaming of making drawings of  Soo hyun...other KSH fans would definitely haunt me if ever draw one LOL... 

• Like 2

Kim Soo Hyun Filming Producer 5/27

cr. K_cstory via stars88jo

​Hi dramafan, thanks for sharing the set-photos. I heard that the drama is earning a large amount in advertisement sales. I read that according to statistics yesterday, “Producer” brings in 300 million won (approx. 270,000 USD) in advertising revenue per episode. The drama has a total run of 12 episodes - wahhh.............what a huge amount of money they could get from the ads alone.....And I feel happy that the viewership ratings are now on double-digit.  At least, this is encouraging for the cast & production team! :P

• Like 3

​Hi dramafan, thanks for sharing the set-photos. I heard that the drama is earning a large amount in advertisement sales. I read that according to statistics yesterday, “Producer” brings in 300 million won (approx. 270,000 USD) in advertising revenue per episode. The drama has a total run of 12 episodes - wahhh.............what a huge amount of money they could get from the ads alone.....And I feel happy that the viewership ratings are now on double-digit.  At least, this is encouraging for the cast & production team! :P

​@willenette It's a far cry from the success of Soo hyun's previous works but the drama is doing well in my opinion and those ads wow! I think Soo hyun will be very busy after this drama...Advertisers would want to get their hands on him for sure...

• Like 2

“Producer” to Bring In Staggering 300 Million Won via Ad Sales

“Producer” to Bring In Staggering 300 Million Won via Ad Sales

KBS‘s Friday-Saturday drama “Producer” is earning the name “profitable gift” due to it grossing around four billion won (approx. 3.6 million USD) in advertisement sales.

According to statistics on May 27, “Producer” brings in 300 million won (approx. 270,000 USD) in advertising revenue per episode. The drama has a total run of 12 episodes, meaning the advertisement sales alone is a roaring 3.6 billion won (approx. 3.2 million USD).

Busan Contents Market (BCM), which recently ended on May 9, was partners with “Producer” and sponsored 200,000 USD per episode. Afterwards, “Producer” signed with Chinese site Sohu.com.

Just with the advertisement sales and televising rights, “Producer” is raising six billion won (approx. 5.4 million USD) in sales.

However, that is not all. Various publication sales, PPLs (Product Placements), and other “unseen” sales are also quite the profit.

This kind of “profitable gift” cannot fail in making the affiliates of KBS’s variety department happy. Their concerns for viewership ratings were answered with double-digits in the first episode (11 percent nationwide) and their sales even made a high jump.

One representative of the drama stated, “KBS has been struggling with SBS‘s ‘Law of the Jungle,’ tvN‘s ‘Three Meals a Day,’ and more programs that are airing in the same time frame, so this drama is the goose that lays the golden egg. It’s very encouraging for KBS.”

Cr:http://www.soompi.com/

• Like 5

​@willenette It's a far cry from the success of Soo hyun's previous works but the drama is doing well in my opinion and those ads wow! I think Soo hyun will be very busy after this drama...Advertisers would want to get their hands on him for sure...

​Hi lhynne, even before this great news came out, KSH has been doing very well both on screen & CFs.........I'm happy where he is! But, right you are - he'll be busier......... Hahaha - LIKE! I'm sure that many of his fans would enjoy this. Now & then, you know, he becomes more handsome. I could also describe him as "the handsome sculpture." Although, not really that tall but not small in height as well. BTW, how tall is KSH, huh? I hope the drama would continuously run well, rating percentage wise. I hope it would increase more as the EP progresses.... :P

• Like 5

Hidden Content

​REALLY???? this made my heart flutter, i don't lie

Im not hundred percent sure too.. But if its true, it really make my heart flutter too.. But I don't know if I really excited or not. Because I ship BSC and tyj.. But if they really did it, im very sure the scene must be beautiful.. And im  curious how they did it.. I mean with BSC character in mind, it must be very cute but romantic too..haha

• Like 3