❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

‘The Producers’ Kim Soo-hyun, “I’m Inhabiting My Role”
Posted by: Han Jihee , May 11, 2015

534345-1

The production presentation for KBS’s Friday-Saturday television series ‘The Producers’ was held on May 11 at The Raum in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu in Seoul. The cast members Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU along with the production team attended the event.

Kim Soo-hyun was cast to play the role of new producer in the entertainment division, Baek Seung-chan. Kim on this day made everyone laugh by asking for attention and support every time he spoke.

Just 28 years of age, actor Kim Soo-hyun has become a megastar ever since he appeared on television series ‘My Love from The Stars’. And interestingly, he got to pair up with screenwriter Park Ji-eun for the second time following ‘My Love from The Stars’. “I was lucky to team up with her. Everything was well-timed,” said Kim Soo-hyun.

“I found Baek Seung-chan interesting and wanted to give it a shot. He is a clumsy guy, and I thought it could be fun to play him if I just let myself go a little bit and inhabit the role. I wanted to show the public a new side of me,” he added.

However, this was not his first time to play eccentric roles like Baek. Kim happened to play a fool in film ‘Secretly, Greatly’. To the question asking whether it is a coincidence or there is any reason for him to play the roles that are similar in some ways, he replied, “No, there is no particular reason, and I don’t intend to choose those kind of roles. In fact, I believe they are actually quite different from each other; when I was playing the fool in ‘Secretly, Greatly’, I had to put all my energy into him. Baek Seung-chan is different; I’m trying to relax and go easy when I am playing him, in fact,” said Kim.

“My roles I played in the past and Baek Seung-chan may seem to have a few things in common; but Baek Seung-chan is a man who is likely to improve and move forward as time goes. I’m really looking forward to showing that part of him to the viewers,” the superstar once again asked for full support and attention to the drama.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s ‘The Producers’ will premiere on Friday, May 15 at 9:15 p.m.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Yoon Gi-nam, English Translation by Veronica Choi

http://www.getitk.com/spot-the-producers-kim-soo-hyun-im-inhabiting-my-role/?lang=en

Soo Hyun at PRODUCER presscon today!

*** Thanks for sharing the photos.KSH is sporting a spiky hairstyle, which looks good on him. NICE his get-up - a matching dotted waistcoat-and-jacket ensemble. Can't wait for Friday..........to come.

xD

“Producer” Broadcast Rights Sold to China for Staggering Sum

“Producer” Broadcast Rights Sold to China for Staggering Sum

Even before airing its first episode, KBS2TV’s highly anticipated “Producer” has sold its rights to a Chinese online video platform.

According to reports, the broadcast rights have been sold to China for around 220 million KRW (approximately $200,000 USD) per episode. This means that “Producer” will earn over 2.5 billion KRW (approximately $2.2 million USD), from the Chinese rights deal alone with a total of 12 episodes.

Kim Soo Hyun has enjoyed massive popularity in China after starring in the phenomenal “My Love from the Stars,” and it looks like local fans are just as excited for his next project as the Korean audience, as “Producer” currently ranks first on Weibo’s list of most searched keywords. The drama shot to the top of the list after the drama held its press conference in Seoul earlier today.

producer

The first episode of “Producer” will finally air on May 15 at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

"Producers" Kim Soo Hyun, "The audience will sympathize with the clumsy newbie"

translated by Pechumori

11247801_824113877681708_106698366767042

On the afternoon of May 11, Kim Soo Hyun attended the press con for the KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producers" (screenplay by Park Ji Eun, directed by Pyo Min Su and Seo Soo Min) which was held at the Raum. in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. He revealed the reason for choosing the clumsy character in the "Producers".

Kim Soo Hyun confided, "As an actor, I was challenged to express a character without power" he said, "so, I wanted to show you what I can really lay myself down to".

Kim Soo Hyun said, "I am not stuck to one character. In my previous movie 'Secretly, Greatly' I played the role of a fool. Hidden behind the fool was  a great image whose power was not removed."

He followed by saying "In the drama 'Producers', I want to show you the real appearance of a newbie in the entertainment station who accepts everything with sincerity. Please expect a different image, minus the power" he said.

He related the second meeting with "You who came from the stars" writer Park Ji Eun and that the timing was right when she wrote about entertainment in the "Producers". We expected a lot different" he revealed.

Kim Soo Hyun is associated with the box office results (viewership ratings) of the "Producers". "I will endeavor and hope that we get high ratings, But I want people to know at least once, how it is like to be a newbie. I hope you would sympathize with my character" he said.

He added, "If the character is presented well, naturally the popularity ratings would follow".

What Kim Soo Hyun hopes through the "Producers" more than the audience rating, is for the viewers to sympathize with his role as a new employee. He said "I shall try to express the truth somehow. You may not notice it, but if you watch closely, you will see that newbies have a sincere appearance. I will try to present this appearance well" he said.

Kim Soo Hyun will be constantly scolded and harassed by Gong Hyo Jin who plays the role of Tak Ye Jin. "Expect a chemistry" he said, "What kind of different relationship do you expect?"

With regards to the anticipated love line between Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun, "There is still nothing I've heard with respect to the romantic roles." At the moment, Gong Hyo Jin's character is supposed to stay mad at Kim Soo Hyun. They never meet without fighting and they would fight like Tom and Jerry. "This relationship is fun" he said.

Gong Hyo Jin praised the actual appearance of Kim Soo Hyun as compared to his character as a new recruit in the drama.

Gong Hyo Jin said "Actually, Kim Soo Hyun catches on fast. He's smart and bright and sings very well. I asked to make my dressing room soundproof, which is right next his room" she said.

She added "When entering the shooting, he signals when there is a noisy movement. The clumsy character in the drama seems to be the opposite. Also Kim Soo Hyun is manly when he is with IU who is of the same age as him. Quite different when he is staying with senior Cha Tae Hyun" she revealed, which has aroused laughter.

Kim Soo Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin said they would want to try once to be cast in the entertainment program "1 Night 2 Days".

Gong Hyo Jin said "I want to go along with senior Cha Tae Hyun in 1 Night 2 Days. I want to have a memory of how it would look like to travel as family members. It can also be interesting and I envy him. So, for once, I want to go" she confided.

Kim Soo Hyun said, "Senior Gong Hyo Jin wants to go, therefore, I will follow". This exuded laughter because it produced a situation that goes along with their senior, junior PD roles in the drama.

Through the "Producers", Kim Soo Hyun will show an unconventional appearance which is different from his existing image. "I want the audience to meet this appearance and to perform well" he made a commitment to meet the viewers' expectations.

The "Producers" starring Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU will premiere this coming May 15 at 9:15 pm.

credit: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015051115111707379&type=1&outlink=1

Hello Zura! It's a matter of getting used to. The best thing is that you don't have to load the page often to see the new posts. Just click on the new replies. It definitely saves a lot of time.  :)

• Like 7

OMG!!! At last!!!! We are back!!! Missing this thread like crazy... haizzz... hate this new one... 

​It's hard to get used to. Also, where are our previous posts? Didn't they say they would be merged with this one? All the pictures from producer press conference and latest news are there.

• Like 4

Gong Hyo Jin Says Kim Soo Hyun Acts Differently Around IU on “Producer” Set

1GyDX9.jpg

Gong Hyo Jin’s statements regarding Kim Soo Hyun during a production conference for upcoming KBS2 drama “Producer” have a lot of people talking.

Discussing her co-star Kim Soo Hyun during the conference, the actress revealed that, “When Kim Soo Hyun is with me or Cha Tae Hyun he is rather docile, but when he’s around IU he acts very manly.” She then turned around and complimented him, saying, “He is very sharp and intelligent. He’s just about the opposite of his dumb and clumsy character in the show.”

“He’s also a good singer,” she continued. “Our dressing rooms are right next to one another, and it’s to the point that I need to ask for some soundproofing.”

Meanwhile, “Producer” is a show that portrays the work lives of KBS PD’s and stars Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU. It is scheduled to premiere May 15 at 9:15 p.m.

cr. soompi

• Like 4

​It's hard to get used to. Also, where are our previous posts? Didn't they say they would be merged with this one? All the pictures from producer press conference and latest news are there.

​yes seems all posts from the temporary forum are missing. Hope they'll fix and add it soon :)

• Like 4

From drama thread.

IU talks about Kim Soo Hyun

tnovfm.jpg

"After Dream High, I get to film alongside Kim Soohyun again. He helps me a lot. Thank you."

http://news.nate.com/view/20150511n41796

"(During filming) I'm closest to Kim Soohyun and he tells me a lot of stuff and gives me tips like, 'Rather than that expression, how about you do this?', or 'How about you put your hand like this?' I'm having fun on the filming set.

http://news.nate.com/view/20150511n42086

[TRANS] by squishy_blob via twitter

• Like 6

OMG!!! At last!!!! We are back!!! Missing this thread like crazy... haizzz... hate this new one... 

@​norbaizura abdullah You'll get used to it ... this was like the old forum back then when I first joined here although this was much nicer than the old old one... I will miss the emoticons though :D

• Like 4