❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I miss baby Soo Hyun... when is the new release date for Producers again? I'm kinda late on the update... hurr... :D

omg... so confused with the new/temporary soompi thread.... Do you guys think we'll lose all the pretty Soo Hyun pics?

I miss baby Soo Hyun... when is the new release date for Producers again? I'm kinda late on the update... hurr... :D

omg... so confused with the new/temporary soompi thread.... Do you guys think we'll lose all the pretty Soo Hyun pics?

@moots, I hope we don't lose all of Soo Hyun's pics... I somewhat remember the Soompi administration notice said that our posts, PM's, profile details and points roll over into the new forum. The voting system and format, layout will change. Only Soompi Admin can confirm this...

I can't wait for Producer to air cos I also miss baby :/

- Producers airs May 15th in Korea.

- DramaFever will be airing it exclusively on May 15th. *Note: Regardless whether you have a premium account or not, it may or may not work in your country depending on Geo-blocking. Source: DramaFever

- "Info: for overseas fans... can watch Producer with English subs on KBS World TV (YouTube) on May, 27th at night..." "I think it is the official release..." Source: via Instagram; ksh.saranghae216.

Edited by KSH-NoonaFan

Hi lhynne, thanks for sharing all the pictures here especially the one with KSH & CTH. Seems that a bromance will be seen in the drama. Hahaha.....

​@willenette... I hope so... Soo hyun had a lot of chemistry with other male leads in his previous dramas and I dearly loved CTH since My Sassy Girl so I hope there will be more interactions from both of them

​Hi, pilot date will be on May 15 now.....................About this temporary forum we're in, I guess we'll get used to it as days passed by................anyway, just for a week. And I hope everything here will be added on to the new original forum later on. xD