❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

15 Golden K-Dramas That Are Always Worth Rewatching

As an avid K-drama watcher, there are a lot of dramas that I’ve watched more than once. There’s many factors that play into wanting to watch a whole series more than once. Most of the time, it’s because of two main reasons: the two main leads and their chemistry, and how captivating the storyline is. I find myself enjoying these dramas just the same the second time around despite already knowing the outcome. Here’s my list of 15 K-dramas that are worth the re-watch!

15. My Love From the Star

my-love-from-the-star-768x432.jpg

“My Love From the Star” is a series that took all of Asia by storm. Kim Soo Hyun stars in this drama as Do Min Jun, an alien with a chip on his shoulder who falls in love with the vain and outrageous actress, Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun). This series is rewatchable for the two main leads alone, but when you add the unique story written by Park Ji Eun, you have yourself a drama that never gets old. It’s also a go-to title if you’re looking to introduce your friends and fam to K-dramas!

Start watching “My Love from the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

VOTING

Speak out loud, who do you want to announce?

Love, because it is said, and more real, at your fingertips

Speak out loud, who do you want to declare ? 

TOP 5 :

1. KIM SOO HYUN  [21.2%]

2. BTS-V  [17.7%]

3. G-Dragon  [10.9%]

4. Hwang Chi Yeol  [10.9%]

5. Yoona-SNSD  [8.2%]

https://vote.weibo.com/poll/138869466

https://www.weibo.com/3405831982/GEamk1kd2?type=comment#_rnd1540385044094

cb00df2egy1fw9yqdgmtgj216g1ibkjl.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I tried the Petitzel jelly when I was in Seoul, it's so yummy :P.  Too bad Soo Hyun is not the endorser anymore.

Hi yuzu,  I tried it, too & I prefer the fruit jelly drinks, CJ Petitzel Water Jelly. Personally, I like the freshly taste of grape flavor among the fruit flavors, I couldn't agree with you more - it's delicious. I love it because it’s a sweet kind. In one of my trips to US, I saw this product in a buffet restaurant we dined in. I like the packaging - it can be closed even after it is opened. It got a lid so it can be kept.  Because it is WATER Jelly, it is easy to drink.  As far as I remember there are 5 flavor of Petitzel Water Jelly. So, KSH was once an endorser for this product. I just knew it..... Thanks for this. :P

• Like 3