❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

i love your signature gif dramafan888 :wub::wub::wub:

I ship BSC and Cindy too.:):wub::D

Excited for ep 7 and 8 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

​yup love it ...

@dramafan888 for ep 7 8 and so on, if you find something cute  ( BSC and Cindy scenes), if you don't mind please make gif for it too hehe :) . Thank you 

Edited by aismile1
  • Like 4

Guest Miseryblossom

Hi everyone may i know Kim sò Hyun dress size n pant size n shoe.size as well pls let me know.

"The Producers" Writer Pondering Kim Soo-Hyun’s Love Triangle.

8WaPUI.jpg

The writer of the KBS drama “The Producers” is said to be focusing on forming the love triangle centered on Kim Soo-hyun’s character “Baek Seung-chan.”

In last week’s episodes, the crush Kim’s character has for “Tak Ye-jin,” played by actress Gong Hyo-jin, was revealed.

Kim’s character, however, also showed that he may have feelings for “Cindy,” a top celebrity played by singer-actress IU.

“As the feelings the three have for each other change, their relationships will become entangled,” an official with the drama’s production team was quoted as saying by a local daily.

“The writer is considering many possibilities regarding the relationships among the characters surrounding Baek Seung-chan.”

By Choi He-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

Source: http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201506021741299781605_2

• Like 3