❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

​type this by Google Search : "My love from another star soompi forum " . I found it immediately :)

Aaaaa we'll watch the producer soon, i feel nervous, worried, and excited

​Thank you @aismile1!  That's a great tip! That's exactly how I found it!  Thank God for good ol' "google" because it wasn't coming up via Soompi search.  I've bookmarked the thread now and have been reading it backwards whenever I have some spare time (which isn't much!) and especially with over 1000 pages it will take a while lol...  

Good luck to KSH with Producer.  I haven't seen it yet but I understand it's a very different role for him (i.e., not very glamorous) and I suspect not everyone will like it, but to me such a risk is a mark of an actor who is serious about his profession because he continually wants to challenge himself and he's not afraid to sacrifice his "image" as long as he broadens his acting range.  Good on him :)

• Like 7

11296789_1602623960017256_1974955845_n.j

#Repost @stars88jo
・・・
#KimSooHyun with 33.6% and #GongHyoJin with 34.8% voted the most preferred Actor and Actress. This is based on a survey conducted by KOBACO (Korea Broadcasting Advertising Corporation). Survey from Apr 19 to May 2, 2015 from 3 big TV stations. Viewers age range from 13 to 59 years old total of 3655 people participated in this survey.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0007610765

• Like 5

Articles of the fanmeet 

cr:DC

​what did those articles write about that event yesterday? just curious :D . Tell me if it's good news, don't tell me if it's bad news hehehe

@moniw18 you're welcome,,, so far i like Producer. Waiting for ep 3 tonight :)

• Like 2

OMG!!! This issue is not KSH concern right?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/kim-soo-hyun-addresses-the-sale-of-illegal-tickets-for-his-event-in-china​

Although it's sad that there are people trying to gain more from his popularity at the country by doing such inhumane things to the fans who just wants to meet and able to have a glimpse of Soo hyun, I don't think it's his concern at all but I think he too would be very heartbroken upon hearing the news. I think it is the concern of the people who organized the event as they are the ones who had the power and sources to have stopped the incident from happening. 

• Like 7