❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

The first teaser of "Producer" released to the public...Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU meet
translated by Pechumori

11149489_460436174106002_299226995779305

The teaser video of the drama "Producer" starring Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU was released.

On the evening of April 19, the production team of KBS2 entertainment drama "Producer" (writer Park Ji Eun and PD Pyo Min Su and Seo Soo Min) published their first teaser video through their official Line account. The short video of about 45 seconds featured the four main leads, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin and IU.

Cha Tae Hyun who plays the role of Jun Mo, an entertainment PD for 10 years came out in the most natural appearance with a big backpack and Khaki jacket. Gong Hyo Jin who plays the role of music program PD Tak Ye Jin is somewhat feisty looking, Kim Soo Hyun as the new PD Baek Sung Chan was wearing a new neat suit and IU who plays the role of the popular singer, Cindy looked gorgeous like a star. They have all attracted attention by fully transforming into their characters.

Night shift on a daily basis, staying up all night is optional, "Producer" is 100 % real entertainment drama in the KBS entertainment station. This is the first entertainment drama to show off the production know-how in the KBS entertainment station.

Writer Park Ji Eun and PD Seo Soo Min who planned the "Producer" had noticed that there was a new wind in the small screens through the tightrope of reality and fiction. Recently, in addition, PD Pyo Min Su who directed the popular dramas such as "The world that they live in" and "Full House" joined in and has raised expectations. The first broadcast is scheduled this coming May 8 at 9:15 pm

credit: tvdaily
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Producer” Drops Video Teaser Featuring Full Main Cast
Producer-teaser-video-800x450.png

Producer” has dropped a teaser clip featuring all four members of their star-studded main cast.

On April 19, KBS 2TV officially revealed the bus version of a teaser for the network’s hotly anticipated drama “Producer.”

In the clip, lead actors Cha Tae HyunGong Hyo JinKim Soo Hyun, and IUcan be seen getting on a bus one by one.

From just how the actors get on the bus and their interactions with each other, viewers can get a good idea of the different personalities of the characters that the actors will depict.

Producer

Meanwhile, “Producer” is slated for a May 8 premiere at 9:15 p.m. (KST) on KBS 2TV.

What did you think about the teaser?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G8vweD6jMo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/producer-drops-video-teaser-featuring-full-main-cast/

class="article_post_title entry-title"'Producer' unveils first teasersfjafjsdkf.jpg

Star in - Nate: First teaser for Producer revealed...The 4 characters bursting with their 'bus chemistry'!

1. [+145, -6] Epic lineup ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut who is the male lead? Cha Tae Hyun or Kim Soo Hyun?

2. [+86, -14] That lineup though.. Wow...

3. [+76, -11] I look forward to a great drama~

4. [+21, -8] You can trust Kim Soo Hyun.. Excited for 'Producer'

5. [+9, -20] Kim Soo Hyun's just shameless... He still needs to reflect over his Chinese advertisement scandal..

6. [+8, 0] Kim Soo Hyun has gotten so famous and I thought he's only good with serious roles but seeing as how they gave him that hairstyle, I guess it will be a cute and fresh role like the one in 'Dream High' or 'Secretly Greatly'. I'm liking it so farㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -3] Daebak.. I think this drama's gonna be fun...

8. [+6, -1] It's not like IU can't act so why bash her?? Her dramas failed but it doesn't mean her acting is a failure too

My Daily - Naver

1. [+71, -1] I'm looking forward to it!!!!!!!!

2. [+63, 0] Wow I'm really excited for 'Producer' ㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's a must-watch!!

3. [+60, 0] The teaser builds up the excitement. First episode on May 8th @ 9:15 pm

4. [+56, -6] Kim Soo Hyun and Chae Tae Hyun in one drama you said? ...........I love it

5. [+40, -6] Another amazing transformation from Kim Soo Hyun. I'm so excited to see him as a rookie PD. Baek Seung Chan, fighting. 'Producer, please hit daebak!!

6. [+24, 0] The teaser isn't even 1 minute long and I've decided to watch the broadcast. Gong Hyo Jin and Kim Soo Hyun's chemistry will be a new and contrasting one compared to Jeon Ji Hyun. Whoever he is paired up with, viewers will love it for sure. Kim Soo Hyun forever!

credit: kkuljaem

Woahhh..thanks to iKstars sista for sharing teaser vid, pics, gifs and news about our baby.. ^:)^:)^I'm very busy lately and sometimes missed the story about him..haihss..Anyway,Baek Seung Chan..FIGHTING!!!  \m/\m/\m/
Fanedit41580526.jpg
Throwback..2008 ~ 2015 Han Jae Ta vs Baek Seung Chan49fdf2bbjw1erb9un2o4jj20sg0e8tfu.jpg
2013 ~ 2015Do Min Joon vs Baek Seung Chan41579724.jpg
cr as tag in pic