❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Originally Posted in the Producers' Thread sia3 said: [C-Strip] A Conversation between Sunbae and Dongsaeng
Art by VivianHOUvivi. Do NOT modify (cut logo, edit, crop) picture as requested by artist.
693b16a1tw1er8t04bb0nj20go15zdka.jpg
Translations:
Do Min Joon:
How old am I and how old are you?
Baek Sung Chan: Eh?
Do Min Joon: Speak Jondaemal to me...
Baek Sung Chan: Yes, sunbae-nim...
Do Min Joon: New drama, fighting.
Baek Sung Chan: Yes! Sunbae-nim! (Pouring Haraboji Do tea)
Do Min Joon: Stay 1 meter away from me.
Baek Sung Chan: Yes... sunbae-nim...

• Like 1

a73d089cjw1er8p5ebp6lj20qb0boq43.jpg
【 #制作人# 】 非常道歉ee90a6.png,关于KBS电视台金土剧《#프로듀사# 制作人》的预告视频,我们今日不能实践诺言了。让大众失望了很抱歉。今日剧组约好了19日将会提供该剧的预告视频。希望大家能理解此情况…[泪流满面]

class="sCaption" data-reactid=".1b.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"KBS weibo update 150417 "Sorry for not able to provide#Producer teaser today, hope you can understand. It will be out on 19."

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Kim Soo Hyun is hot and ready for summer in new ZIOZIA lookbook
04_zpshj76cky4.jpg

If there's one Korean celebrity who just seems to get better and better looking with age, it's Kim Soo Hyun. In his latest lookbook for clothing brand ZIOZIA, the My Love From Another Star and Producer actor looks fresh and vibrant in a mix of outfits ready for summer relaxation. 

kim-soo-hyun-ziozia-2.jpg

07_zps5sjqgitm.jpg08_zpsxlc3mfgj.jpg09_zpslsertnlp.jpg04_zpshj76cky4.jpg06_zpswbm8rdmr.jpg

kim-soo-hyun-ziozia-1.jpg

kim-soo-hyun-ziozia.jpg

kim-soo-hyun-ziozia-.jpg

12_zpsrxeqytoi.jpg16_zpsucws0rdl.jpg

19_zpsqrfe6ovc.jpg

I can't wait to see Kim Soo Hyun's comeback drama Producer, which will premiere exclusively on DramaFever starting May 8, and it is currently scheduled for 12 episodes.You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

logo-dramafever@2x.png

...his hairy legs tho~

=))
  • Like 1

'Producer' Released First Video Teasers With Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin And IU
5wallpaperproducer_zpsjseejymx-1-jpg.jpg

The first video footage for the upcoming drama, "Producer," was released on April 17. The videos provide interaction between the series key stars but each segment is formatted like a variety show rather than a generic Korean drama teaser.

One segment depicts a meeting between Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun. Cha Tae Hyun ironically points out the awkwardness of two men sitting together, who are being filmed in the reality show style.

The actors then attempt to find similarities and discuss their college days. Cha Tae Hyun attended the Graduate School of Mass Communications at Chung-Ang University, while Kim Soo Hyun completed the undergraduate program at the same college. With this knowledge, the stars provide context to their senior-junior relationship and establishes the hiearchy which will be present in the drama.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=67368615&rtes=y

The conversation then shifts to Kim Soo Hyun's decision to join the "Producer" cast. He worked with the scriptwriter for the upcoming series during "My Love From The Star," which was his primary reason for joining the project. In this sense, this initial footage is unique. The teasers provide an opportunity to watch the stars interact in a more realistic manner. It is less like an interview than a conversation.

"Producer" has the potential to be one of the most unique Korean dramas to date, due to the inclusion of producer-director, Seo Soo Min. Seo Soo Min has previously worked on "1 Day, 2 Nights." Art immitates life in the drama. The initial photo teaser for "Producer" featured Cha Tae Hyun as a producer of the variety series.

91357002-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : KBS )

Information about Gong Hyo Jin's role was released prior to the video segments. She will portray Tak Ye Jin, a "Music Bank" producer. She is depicted as a gritty rocker in the photo, having earned the nickname of the Fighting Chicken of the Variety Department, after 10 years in the industry.

The actress is also depicted in a video segment with IU. Their interaction progresses with the same continuity as the previous teaser.

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=67372248&rtes=y

"Producer" will premiere on May 8.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.Korean Drama Stars

Guest iamaryn

[Eng sub] Producer - Kim Soo Hyun meets Cha Tae Hyunhttps://www.facebook.com/DramaFever/videos/10152829160096961/?theater cr. Dramafever

Guest SoniaCox

My mistake: It appeared to me that he studied already his cast members before meeting them because he went to see CTH unprepared.

What I mean is KSH did go there unprepared, he definitely prepared something to talk about.
L-)

Kim Soo-hyun’s commercial video goes viral

South Korea-based fashion brand Bean Pole Outdoor said its video commercial featuring actor Kim Soo-hyun garnered 18 million views on YouTube and Facebook within four weeks since its release.

(BEAN POLE)

The firm ran 20 different television commercials with episodes changing every day, starting from March 16. The video drew over 9.3 million views in China and 8.7 million views in Korea. 

“The commercial’s fresh concept along with Kim’s popularity in China appeared to pique viewers’ curiosity,” said Hur Jae-young, the company’s marketing manager.

Bean Pole Outdoor said it is set to expand its business in China where its sales in 2014 grew by 300 percent on-year. The firm hopes to increase the number of the stores from 20 to 70 within this year in the nation. 

The 27-year-old actor is to star in KBS’ upcoming drama “Producer,” which is scheduled to take to the airwaves on May 8.

By Shin Ji-hye (shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

KPOP HERALD