❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun Finds Happiness With Seo Ye Ji After Following His Heart For 1st Time On “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

4e91bf3c56344462aba806279b273d57.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has shared a sneak peek of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji going on a blissful date together!

Spoiler

Spoiler

On the previous episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay,” Moon Kang Tae (played by Kim Soo Hyun) listened to his heart instead of his head for the first time in his life. Due to his strong sense of responsibility and the pressure of having to look after his older brother from an early age, Moon Kang Tae had never strayed from the rules or let himself be swayed by his emotions.

However, when a patient’s abusive ex-husband physically attacked Go Moon Young (played by Seo Ye Ji), he was unable to stop himself from punching the man in her defense—earning himself a suspension from the hospital in the process.

As “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” heads into the second half of its run, the producers tease that this uncharacteristic behavior is merely the start of Moon Kang Tae’s transformation. In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Moon Kang Tae is all smiles as he enjoys a carefree day with Go Moon Young and tastes freedom for the first time in years.

In contrast to his past muted emotions, Moon Kang Tae beams happily at the camera as he poses for a selfie with Go Moon Young during the day, and he later shares a relaxing drink with her at night as they enjoy the warm summer weather outside. As the two characters grow closer, they will begin to finally find the courage to look inside themselves at the emotional scars they had previously been afraid to face.

Kim-Soo-Hyun3.jpgSeo-Ye-Ji2.jpgKim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-Ye-Ji-21.jpgKim-Soo-Hyun-Seo-Ye-Ji-3.jpg

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will air on July 18 at 9 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

[HanCinema's News] Fusion Picture of Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji Goes Viral

photo1210001.jpg

In an attempt to make sense of the chemistry that's underscored "It's Okay to Not Be Okay", South Korean drama fans have hit on a surprising discovery. Visually, lead actors Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji have quite a bit in common visually. This discovery was made when one online user spliced a photo of the two together, with the peculiar symmetry between their faces causing the hybrid image to go viral.

The appeal of the fusion is perhaps not so difficult to grasp, as Kim Soo-hyun has long had a reputation as a pretty boy while Seo Ye-ji epitomizes feminine style. The two are close to the same age, Kim Soo-hyun being thirty-two and Seo Ye-ji being thirty. The two also have the same agency, Golden Medalist, and have appreciated each others' talents since they long ago appeared in the same pudding commercial. "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" airs on Saturday and Sunday night.

Written by William Schwartz

[Charm of a male god] Kim Soo-hyun is a heartthrob serial obsessed with a goddess

https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/entertainment/20200719/ORF2LOSJ6RRLGBN7JW3EWED7QU/

SPDCUIIPCQN6NHMETEEGS2PJOI.jpg

Good job IOTNBO

Trending worldwide  ....   Pakistan and Texas

Trending in Pakistan 
1,#MTVHottest: tweets - 2978153
2,#FirstLookOfDilKoKaraarAaya: tweets - 1422691
3,#ItsOkayToNotBeOkay: tweets - 178089
4,#ChickenDinnerAtDChowk: tweets - 125284
5,#ARSMCI: t weets - 111304
6,#CleanAndShiningPakistan: tweets - 91802

Trending in Texas

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 9

Kim Soohyun - Seo Yeji so close to kissing!? ‘You’re my trainer’

Original post: Naver TV

[+1,194,-8]Shut up you f***ing deer!!!”I wanna twist his neck”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, Ko Moon Young is 200% right

[+814,-4]That was crazy… No that was cool!….. Aaaaah, this is making me crazyㅠ That was supposed to be a kiss but that f***ing deer!!! Shut up!!!!!!!

[+798,-7]Ah f***! That f***ing deer has come all the way here

[+640,-7]Crazy! Kang Tae’s eyes are driving me crazy, that sensational look in his eyes …. I think I’m gonna faint when these two kiss each other for real… So, deer-yah, shut up next time please

[+562,-7]Kim Soohyun is heart fluttering

[+531,-6]Why is Kang Tae leaning in so sexy

[+461,-3]That deer is lacking common sense…

[+441,-4]I think that deer will be the most hated deer of the year

[+365,-5]Ah… This f***ing deer…

[+336,-2]I really love how he was only looking at her lips, ahh!!

[+300,-1]Who wanna go shut that deer up…?

Scared Seo Yeji, Kim Soohyun dying of her cuteness (They’re both so cute)

Original post: Naver TV

[+940,-12]What if Ko Moon Young wasn’t Seo Yeji..? I can’t imagine any other actress playing this role

[+801,-4]We got another word from Ko Moon Young todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ “Oh s**”ㅋ I like you so much unnie

[+610,-1]Kang Tae just wanted to go refresh his mind 

[+580,-3]Woah, both of them look exactly the same when they smileㅠBoth of them have such a pretty smile

[+554,-2]Kang Tae was suffocated his whole life, he wanted to go up high to refresh his mind

[+507,-1]Kang Tae is having fun teasing Moon Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute!!

[+494,-1]I’ve never seen such a female lead in my life ㅋCursing and shouting out loud!! 

[+457,-2]Kim Soohyun’s smile is heart fluttering, it’s driving me crazy… Please just keep smiling….

[+423,-2]Seriously Moon Young-unnie… “Ah s***”ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As expected, unnie, cursing fits you so well

[A Sweet Morning Set] Kim Soohyun - Seo Yeji, starting a romance with a flower bouquet and a kiss

Original post: Naver TV

[+1,894,-10]What’s up with Kang Tae kissing with that smileㅠ I loved how they showed young Moon Young, that was well directed ㅠThe OST goes well with that scene, so pretty

[+1,714,-11]Moon Kang Tae’s eyes totally looked like a fox’ when he brought the flowers… I loved their kiss and I really that shot of young Moon Young, it was well directedㅠㅠ

[+1,505,-7]Don’t trample on it this timeㅠ Aaah! Romanticist Moon Kang Tae 

[+1,217,-7]They’re so pretty. I really thought these two would finally be happy now…

[+1,188,-7]From “don’t trample on it this time” to “so are you”, such a pretty lines with such a perfect delivery + God-like visuals..

[+1,063,-5]Feels like the end of a romance that has just started……..ㅠ

[+947,-6]This doesn’t count as a kiss, I’m still waiting for a kiss!

[+651,-3]Ah! Crazy! I think I’m going crazy!!Ah! I’m serious!!

[+586,-7]Seriously, writer-nim, where are you?? I just wanna bow down to you in every direction! I guess things will get darker in the next episode, right…??

[+518,-3]Looking forward to a deeper kiss next time

“This donsaeng is trynna kill his hyung” Oh Jung Se’s angry! Kim Soohyun collapse cause his brother remembers everything

b120206866_epi0009_21_b.jpg?w=640

Original post: Naver TV

[+2,914,-8]Knowing how Kang Tae lived his whole life, that short ending made me suffocated all of a sudden… And Moon Young cried since she was part of the story and knew what exactly happened between the two siblingsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+2,533,-9]I hate people who go around spreading rumors they’re not sure about the most… You should learn to keep people’s secrets caregiver-nim!!^^

[+2,346,-15]Kim Soohyun did a really good job, he’s not at the top for nothing, go easy on us with the acting next time!

[+2,054,-34]Sang Tae-yah, it was too much to handle this time. Kang Tae has been there for you and has been protecting you like a mother does to her son all this time. Both of them broke my heart

[+2,018,-8]So this is why this episode’s title was “The King With Donkey Ears”…

[+1,810,-3]I was wondering if that might be the moment when he hated his donsaeng but I wasn’t so sure about it… The fact that Sang Tae always kept that in mind and didn’t forget about it made him explode today. They’ve been brushing this issue off all this time and now they’re finally facing each other. I know they’ll get hurt in the process but this was much needed, it’ll be their first step towards recovery. On another note, the acting was crazy in this episode, I was heart broken when Kang Tae kept saying “No, No it’s not true”..

[+1,515,-7]Sang Tae was always afraid his brother might leave him and nervous about him hating him since he’s been carrying those words for a long time… And Kang Tae just cried and couldn’t say anything except for “No, that’s not true..”… I really felt sorry for him….

[+1,429,-21]I started crying out loud as soon as I saw Moon Young’s tears falling down, I can’t find words to describe to what extent this scene broke my heart…ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,227,-6]I was sobbing during this scene, I’m serious

[+1,121,-4]That’s an epic line delivery. These two actors’ performance in this scene is seriously amazing!

[+1,050,-3]Ah! Seriously… Sigh… What to do now?ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why does that caregiver keep doing that…?What’s wrong with you…What’s wrong with you? Seriously, can’t she shut his mouth sigh…

[+985,-5]Crazy acting from all three of them. I was so heartbroken that I couldn’t breath

[+774,-1]Woah! I really sobbed

[+687,-3]Aigoo Sang Tae-yah…

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/19/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-9/

*** On July 18, after scoring the same average nationwide rating for three consecutive episodes, “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” saw a modest increase in viewership as it kicked off the second half of its run. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the drama scored an average rating of 5.8 percent and a peak of 6.2 percent nationwide. “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” also continued to perform well with viewers in the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, taking first place in its time slot across all channels—including public broadcast networks—with an average rating of 4.2 percent and a peak of 4.5 percent for the night. :blush:

(cr-soompi news)

Kim Soo Hyun And Oh Jung Se Suffer A Rift In Their Relationship In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

f7757c0c73de4b74a9aafd38acfdf5af.jpeg?s=

f7757c0c73de4b74a9aafd38acfdf5af.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has released new stills from the upcoming episode!

The drama tells the story of Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.

Spoilers

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Moon Kang Tae left his brother Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se) alone for the first time in his life as he went out to enjoy a warm summer night with Go Moon Young. However, even this one outing appeared too good to be true after Moon Kang Tae returned home to find his brother out of control. In particular, Moon Sang Tae brought up the siblings’ traumatic childhood experience involving a frozen river, which had been a taboo topic between them until this point.

During his outburst, Moon Sang Tae poured his heart out to his brother, saying, “You told our mother every day that it would be fine if I wasn’t there, that it would be fine if I died. That day, you threw me into the river. I begged you to save me, but you ran away by yourself. You left me and ran away.” The scene marked a change in the previously peaceful relationship between the two brothers and left viewers with an aching sensation in their hearts.

The new stills show Moon Kang Tae and Moon Sang Tae facing each other from across the room, with their distance representing the newfound tension between them. While Moon Sang Tae observes his brother with a cold expression, Moon Kang Tae’s features are filled with remorse and worry. Viewers are curious as to how the siblings will work through their deeply repressed feelings.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Oh-Jung-Se-1.jpg

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” airs on July 19 at 9 p.m. KST.

[Photos] New Stills and Behind the Scenes Images Added for the Korean Drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

photo1210361.jpg

photo1210362.jpg

photo1210359.jpg

it’s okay to have fun

wp-image5783562833304978830.jpg?w=620

Stills for Episode 9 of It’s Okay To Not Be Okay. The OTP go for a trip together – albeit a very short one – doing things they never had a chance of doing before. And just having good, normal fun.

source https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/07/18/its-okay-to-have-fun/

• Like 1

Kim Soo Hyun's IG followers 

It's now 5.3M

109275048_1329489917383054_9042863268711

2020.07.19   “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay Kim Soo Hyun” is trending NO 6 on Naver Entertainments-Sports Section 

The last scene of It's Okay To Not Be Okay episode 9 rose to top 1  

Phillippines, Indonesia and India were also trending

More pics

Spoiler

It's Okay To Not Be Okay Gets K-ent Praise for Ornate Set Design and Well-Rendered Special Effects

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/18/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-gets-k-ent-praise-for-ornate-set-design-and-well-rendered-special-effects/

Park Gyu Young Is Ready To Be Honest With Kim Soo Hyun In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

61a93bff8b304c31b0c97befebb69d78.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” has revealed new images from the upcoming episode!

The drama tells the story of Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a successful children’s book author who suffers from antisocial personality disorder and has never known love. After meeting one another, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s emotional wounds.

Spoilers

Spoiler

Nam Joo Ri (Park Gyu Young) has long since harbored a one-sided crush on Moon Kang Tae, her colleague. Despite her calm and collected personality, she is the type to reveal her deepest secrets after having a few drinks. Every time Moon Kang Tae displayed his affection for Go Moon Young, she has relied on drinks to comfort her aching heart.

Previously, Nam Joo Ri poured her heart out to Lee Sang In (Kim Joo Heon), the CEO of a children’s literature publishing company. She showed viewers an unexpected side of herself as she vented her anger on the man who made Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young meet.

The next target of Nam Joo Ri’s drinking antics has been revealed to be none other than Moon Kang Tae himself. The new stills feature Moon Kang Tae, Nam Joo Ri, and Lee Sang In as they meet late at night.

Nam Joo Ri finally reveals the emotions she had kept hidden for so long, but Lee Sang In hastily tries to stop her, his worry written clearly on his face. Meanwhile, Moon Kang Tae gazes at her with an unreadable expression. It remains to be seen exactly what Nam Joo Ri confesses to Moon Kang Tae and what his reaction to her antics will be.

Kim-Soo-Hyun-Park-Gyu-Young-Kim-Joo-Heon

The next episode of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” airs on July 19 at 9 p.m. KST.