❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo-hyun's Instagram upload

Lee Hong-gi  sent food truck to support Kim Soo Hyun and It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Hong Gi wrote that his salary as a first-class soldier was used for this support :lol:

tempCCUygq_AhzP.jpg?type=w800

tempCCUyl1CgN79.jpg?type=w800

tempCCUyqaTAwhh.jpg?type=w800

F.T. ISLAND’s Lee Hongki sends food support to Kim Soo Hyun on set of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”

F.T. ISLAND’s Lee Hongki sent food support to Kim Soo Hyun on set of It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.

Kim Soo Hyun shared the photos of the food truck today, July 7, on his Instagram account.

He cutely posed for a picture beside the truck which included his salute.

The second and third photo he posted used hashtags, such as corporal 2, monthly salary, thank you; while, military, Lee Hongki, and take care of me on the latter.

The two are known having deep friendship and for being bowling buddies.

The two are known having deep friendship and for being bowling buddies.

https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/07/f-t-islands-lee-hongki-sends-food-support-to-kim-soo-hyun-on-set-of-its-okay-to-not-be-okay/

Choi Daniel will have a special appearance on It's Okay To Not Be Okay

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000676639

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0003036442

0000676639_001_20200707113217420.jpg?type=w540

2020.07.07  Good Data Rankings for the 1st week of July 2020:

Most Talked about Actors :  Seo Ye Ji NO 1  and Kim Soo Hyun NO 2

Most Talked about Drama :  It’s Okay To Not Be Okay  NO 1

so many ways to warm’em

screenshot_20200707-135316_youtube2142899636276748833.jpg?w=620

Tons of jokes and tricks on the set of It’s Okay To Not Be Okay. I love how fun and cheeky Seo Ye Ji comes across, getting along with Kim Soo Hyun like close high school buddies. I did like the scene where Kang Tae put the back of his hand on Moon Young’s cheek to demonstrate warmth so it’s pretty funny to find out the various versions they attempted before coming up with the final one.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/07/07/so-many-ways-to-warmem/

• Like 2

Moon Kang Tae so handsome :dontwanna:

cr:owner

Kim Soo Hyun Thanks FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki For His Support From The Military

Kim Soo Hyun has received a special gift from FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki!

On July 7, Kim Soo Hyun shared a series of photos of himself posing in front of a food truck gifted by Lee Hong Ki. In his Instagram posts, Kim Soo Hyun uses hashtags to thank Lee Hong Ki for the gift. The food truck banner reads, “Soldier Lee Hong Ki is supporting the lovable Kim Soo Hyun and the drama ‘It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.'” Another banner also reads, “Soldier Lee Hong Ki is treating! Please take good care of our Soo Hyun hyung.”

Lee Hong Ki enlisted in the military in September 2019 as an active duty soldier. Previously, Kim Soo Hyun showed support for Lee Hong Ki’s musical prior to his enlistment, and the two are known to be close bowling buddies.

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is a rom-com drama about a fairy tale romance. Kim Soo Hyun stars as Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker who doesn’t have time for love.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411363wpp/kim-soo-hyun-thanks-ftislands-lee-hong-ki-for-his-support-from-the-military

Spoiler

Kim Soo Hyun Thanks FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki For His Support From The Military

• Love 2

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Show Unique Method Of Rehearsing Lines In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

tvN has released the behind-the-scenes video for episode seven of “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay!”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is about the strange romance between Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun), a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

The behind-the-scenes video focuses on three scenes: the scene in the motel with the vending machine, the scene in which Moon Kang Tae and Go Moon Young face off at night, and the scene in which Go Moon Young and Nam Joo Ri (Park Gyu Young) get into a fight.

In the first scene, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji have technical issues with the vending machine. During rehearsals for their lines, the two actors imitate each other’s lines back to each other. As they rehearse the shot in which she backs him up against the machine, he asks, “Should I move my hips like this?” and she complains with a laugh, “I end up copying you if you do that.” This scene also featured a cameo from actor Jung Sang Hoon.

In the second scene, Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji struggle to remember their lines for a scene in which their characters engage in quick banter. At the end of rehearsals, the two actors show that they have the scene memorized by saying each other’s lines instead of their own.

In the final scene, Seo Ye Ji and Park Gyu Young practice the timing for their slap and fight scene. Seo Ye Ji is calm and professional, giving the nervous Park Gyu Young advice, and Park Gyu Young says, “I had trouble sleeping because of this scene.” The fight looks fierce on camera, but the two actors can’t stop laughing as they film and monitor the scene.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411420wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-seo-ye-ji-show-unique-method-of-rehearsing-lines-in-its-okay-to-not-be-okay

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Show Unique Method Of Rehearsing Lines In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

FR:INS
CR:whitepencilonblack

0942e88065380cd772a102bfb644ad34588281e6.jpg

HANA BANK
FR. NEWS1

e393860f4bfbfbedfc42a82d6ff0f736afc31f01.jpg

HANA BANK
FR. CHOSUN

7af2e1fdfc039245e77f7f5d9094a4c27c1e2552.jpg

Your face is fine

After his discharge, his returning work 'Psycho, but it's okay' 
brings out a stable and calm look

The actor's face is changing. Even a similar character varies depending on the work, and even the same work gives a different color depending on the situation. The masses read emotions from their changing faces and empathize. Here, we're looking into the faces of the actors' work that has recently become noteworthy or hot

Kim Soo-hyun is a Korean wave star. The tvN drama 'Psycho but it's okay' is the first film he chose after his discharge, and a return to the home after about five years. I was excited because it was Kim Su-hyun, who has drama such as 'Dream High', 'The Moon Embracing the Sun', 'You from the Star', and 'Producer'. 

The drama recorded 6.1% (Nielsen Korea's national paid household standard) on the first broadcast, but has not been able to hit it. This is because a unique character is diverted from the setting based on the mental ward. In addition, the character's sexual harassment controversy sparks a difficult path. Still, the reason why it is hard to miss this drama because actor Kim Soo-hyun. 

Kim Soo-hyun took on Moon Kang-tae, a psychiatric ward guard who refuses to love under the heavy weight of life. He plays Moon Kang-Tae, who has been crushed in life so hard to endure, with a calm look. The devices and screens in the drama are fairy-tale and fantasy, but Kim Su-hyun's face standing alone in them is extremely realistic. That's why I want to complement Moon Kang-tae. 

Although it is nothing on the outside, Kim Su-hyun's eyes are full of loneliness, sadness, and hardship that cannot be expressed in words. All of these emotions are expressed with just one glance, so that the 'eye looks soon epic'. The acting of Kim Soo-hyun, combined with a stable voice and sad looking eyes, gives persuasive power to a story that is difficult to understand.

In the scene where Moon Gang-tae reveals his heart to a friend, the actor's face shines toxic. "I think I want to run away, so I don't travel with my brother, etc. If the original life is hard enough to die, it's the easiest way to escape." The dry, seemingly resignation of everything reveals how much the character has endured holding on to the pain. 

It also gives a strange excitement when unfolding the romance scene expected of Kim Soo-hyun. The love between people who are hurting is sad. Kim Soo-hyun intertwines with Gomun-young, who has an antisocial personality tendency, and faces his wounds and embraces the other. In the scene saying "I'm just going to play with you. Am I right?" It is the moment when Kang Tae's mind, who lived a long life, slowly grasps the moment. 

In the 6th episode, "Yes, I'm not going," he embraces Ko Moon-young, and his smiling face is different from the previous one. The emotions of the characters are naturally revealed by changes in expression and eyes. 

'Psycho but it's okay' is a drama that is difficult to intermediary, but the wounded people throw messages through the process of comforting each other. The important thing in this process is the actor's acting. You should buy empathy by slowly exposing your character's pain without overdoing it. Kim Soo-hyun is taking another leap through this drama. Even without glamorous techniques, the eyes and expressions of the characters convey the desperate mind of the characters. It's okay because it is Kim Soo-hyun, and it is possible because it is Kim Soo-hyun. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/119/0002413120

8 Must-Watch K-Dramas Of 2020 So Far

2020 has been a pretty difficult year—and we’re only halfway done—but K-dramas serve as a momentary escape that helps us heal and de-stress a bit. And although 2020 hasn’t been the greatest of times, in the world of K-dramas, it’s been pretty darn good. Here’s are eight K-dramas from this year that are definite must-watches!

1. “Crash Landing on You”

2. “Itaewon Class”

3. “Hospital Playlist”

4. “Dr. Romantic Kim 2”

5. “The World of the Married”

6. “My Unfamiliar Family”

7. “Stove League”

8. “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”

8. “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”

Moon Kang Tae (Kim Soo Hyun) works as a caregiver in a psychiatric hospital. He meets a woman named Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji) who writes dark children’s books, and she takes a strong liking to him. She is determined to win Kang Tae’s heart, but Kang Tae can’t be bothered with romance and relationships because he is devoted to taking care of his older brother Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se) who is autistic.

It hasn’t been too long since this series has started, but it’s already creating quite the buzz. Aside from the fact that it’s Kim Soo Hyun’s comeback K-drama since he was discharged from the military, the storyline is fascinatingly brilliant. It’s got an ethereal, dark tone, and the acting by the main cast is to be applauded. Park Shin Woo, who also directed “Encounter” and “Don’t Dare to Dream,” also needs to be spotlighted as his artistic production of this series has been so impressive. There’s definitely so much more to look forward to in this series!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1405049wpp/8-must-watch-k-dramas-of-2020-so-far

1 week in July Racoi  ranking

It's Okay To Not Be Okay  is NO 1

https://www.racoi.or.kr/kobaco/main.do

IMG_6972.jpg?type=w800

IMG_6973.jpg?type=w800

Wednesday morning

005zaCLggy1gggesla65oj31hc0u01ks.jpg

005zaCLggy1gggesmifqvj31hc0u07qv.jpg

005zaCLggy1gggesnvd72j31hc0u0h8r.jpg

It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

Special track vol.1 will be released on July 11 

The tracks released earlier Haze's'You're Cold' Sam Kim's' Breath', and Park Won's 'My Tale' rising to the top of the music chart 

59e054fbgy1ggj9ipudlbj20by0eugpn.jpg

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay on VOD real time is NO 1  [episode 6 (7/5) broadcast to 7/6 hourly real time is NO 1]
Daily list [ Ranking on the basis of the number of sales on July 6] is NO 1

Weekly list [number of sales from July 1 to July 7] is NO 2

59e054fbgy1ggj8bfeoqfj20v912kaf5.jpg

59e054fbgy1ggj8bh100lj20v912zq7v.jpg

Good data first week of July

Drama TV search reaction It's Okay To Not Be Okay NO 1

Top Keywords for TV Drama Actor Search  :  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay   Kim Soo Hyun' NO 3   and  'It's Okay To Not Be Okay  Seo Ye Ji' NO 5

tempCCXVEhoJHM2.jpg?type=w800

tempCCXVEhop6cn.jpg?type=w800

Since its first release, It's Okay To Not Be Okay has been ranked No. 1 in Netflix Korea

Review- tvN drama 'Psycho but it's okay'

The tvN drama 'Psycho, but it's okay'  is becoming the hot topic in Netflix, ranking first in Korean content every day. It is evaluated that heavy dialogue hidden in the rough surface and unique directing techniques are exerting power. 

This work, which has been aired since the 20th of last month, has been released to Netflix at the same time. Since its first release, Netflix has been ranked No. 1 in 'Today's Top 10 Contents of Korea' which is released daily. TV ratings remain at 5%, but they are gaining a lot of popularity from online video services ( OTT )

Full article

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004375635

[Teaser]  It's Okay to Not Be Okay OST Special Track vol.1 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1