❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun And Seo Ye Ji Share A Tense And Dangerous Encounter In “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

2350970bbd274bea87f5c8a1df599ec8.jpeg?s=

Ahead of the drama’s premiere on June 20, tvN released new stills of Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji in “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” is an off-kilter rom-com drama about a fairytale romance. Kim Soo Hyun stars as Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who doesn’t have time for love. Seo Ye Ji stars as Go Moon Young, a successful children’s book author who has antisocial personality disorder and has never known love.

In the new stills, Seo Ye Ji embraces the strange side of her character by dressing head-to-toe in black, in an elaborate gown that calls to mind her profession as an author of dark fairy tales. She holds a knife and looks calm and interested in the situation, while Kim Soo Hyun is on his guard, holding tightly to the blade of the knife as blood drips down his palm.

kim-soo-hyun-seo-ye-ji7.jpg

The presence of the sign “WONDERLAND” in the background suggests that the two might meet not only in the real world but also in the world of fairy tales.

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” premieres on June 20 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

35 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

KIM SOO HYUN IS FINALLY BACK

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these captures from the drama.  I hope the drama will do well because I’m heavily counting on his popularity and influence. The chemistry of its leads is there. His drama premiered on the same day with Backstreet Rookie starring Ji Chang Wook. :heartbreak:

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing these captures from the drama.  I hope the drama will do well because I’m heavily counting on his popularity and influence. The chemistry of its leads is there. His drama premiered on the same day with Backstreet Rookie starring Ji Chang Wook. :heartbreak:

@willenette , and right after TKEM. This quarantine is killing it in terms of quality actors in kdramas tbh.

Plus, KSH finally activated his instagram, which would lead to some increase in the his drama viewers. I hooope. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1

First episode ratings: AGA National 6.093%

Not a bad start and the drama has been trending No. 1 Naver all night.  I have no doubts rating will continue to increase in subsequent episodes.  

~~~~

Just checked Naver, even Psycho It's Okay Ratings is trending No. 5 :lol:

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Episode 1”

[Psycho but It’s Okay] Kim Soohyun’s first appearance as Oh Jung Se’s dongsaeng

Original post: Nate

[+634,-23]This is why Kim Soohyun is “Kim Soohyun” indeed! He looks as handsome as ever

[+563,-25]His voice tone and facial expressions were on point, I’m not even gonna mention his body or facial features…. Kim Soohyun’s just amazing….ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+377,-22]That was fun! I hope this drama hits big… Kim Soohyun, fighting!♡♡

[+32,-1]How is Kim Soohyun not getting older….?

[+27,-1]I haven’t watched any drama in a while. Seo Yeji looked so pretty and I really liked her voice… Oh Jung Se is an excellent actor too and his character here is so different from “when the camellia blooms”

[+26,-5]Woah… Seo Yeji’s voice is so attractive!

[+24,-0]Oh Jung Se’s performance is seriously… I approve of his acting again!!!

[+24,-1]Woah… I’ve always thought that Kim Soohyun’s face is so small, but Seo Yeji face is even smaller… Woah, seriously…. They both look like a painting, they even have similar voice tones… Woah, seriously?

[+24,-3]Seo Yeji’s acting was good too!

[+21,-0]Seriously, Oh Jung Se is a really good actor, he’s the kind of actor who can pull off any role!ㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease appreciate him more and give him a lots of love

[+19,-0]Oh Jung Se’s acting was just crazy!!

[Psycho but It’s Okay] Kim Soohyun’s confession to Seo Yeji “I liked her”, a hint of the past?

[+897,-74]The male and the female lead are so handsome and pretty, they’re so pleasing to the eyes

[+773,-60] Kim Soohyun is getting more and more handsome, and he’s getting even better at acting…

[+699,-74] Seo Yeji… Even I look at her again and again… She’s so pretty!

[+64,-15] Seo Yeji is not the prettiest woman in Korea but her face and voice are luxurious and classy? She has that vibe…

[+63,-211]I predict that the first episode’s rating will be the highest rating of this drama… I think that the story is not a hit…The writer’s last drama was a mess too

[+43,-13]Seo Yeji’s voice is crazy…. Also, she’s so pretty!

[+40,-13]This is the best drama couple ever…. The couple awards for this year’s award shows is already confirmed!

[+34,-13]Looking forward to tomorrow’s episode…

[+33,-9]Woah.. These two look so good together!

[+32,-17]Seo Yeji’s voice is so charming..

[Psycho but It’s Okay] Seo Yeji to Kim Soohyun while throwing cigarettes in his cup of coffee…”Do you believe in destiny?”

[+977,-105]Seo Yeji is really pretty. I think she fits Kim Soohyun the best out of all female leads he worked withㅎㅎ

[+924,-67]They’re both so handsome and pretty, and both of their voices are attractive!!

[+867,-77]Woah,,, Seo Yeji’s face is pretty but her deep voice is even more impressive, amazing!!

[+42,-9]Both of them are very good looking, and Seo Yeji is so much prettier than what I remember…. Those fancy outfits suits her and I really loved her voice!!

[+39,-7]Seo Yeji’s voice is so similar to Soo Ae’s, the only difference, I’d say is that Soo Ae’s diction is really good. On the other hand, I can’t understand what Seo Yeji is saying in some parts cause she was mumbling

[+37,-11]Kim Soohyun is still as handsome as ever and his acting was really good…

[+35,-9]After Hospital Playlist finished, I was so lost about what to watch next, but I was attracted to her as soon as I saw her teaserㅋㅋㅋ this will be a birth of a legend, her creepy acting was so good

[+29,-2]I thought Kim Soohyun would look a little weid or have this uncomfortable vibe after he gets back from the military, but he still looks the same as he did in “The Producers”…. Seo Yeji is pretty too. I think the drama will succeed as long as the script is okay

[+27,-6]It’s my first time seeing an actress with a voice as deep as Soo Ae, she’s so full of charm… On another note, I’m speechless about those two’s faces in today’s ending scene ㅎㄷㄷ

[+25,-6]Seo Ye-ji’s voice is so similar to Soo Ae’s… The way she talks… is so charming and attractive!

https://k-communities.com/2020/06/20/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-1/

• Like 1