❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

8 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Psycho but it's okay
Interview cut  [part 5]

He is so adorable :love:.  So many people have commented on this before, but he really doesn't age. Is he really Do Min Joon???

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

'Psycho But It's Okay' Kim Soo-hyun X Oh Jeong-se brother posters released, unforgettable bromans

On June 20, the first TVN new Saturday drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' is a mental ward guard who rejects love under the heavy weight of life. This is a little strange romantic comedy drama about fantasy fairy-tale love that heals and heals each other's wounds. 

Kim Soo-hyun and Oh Jeong-se, who met in brotherhood, will take the role of Moon Kang-tae, a mental ward guard who lives only for his brother, and Moon Sang-tae, who has an autism spectrum (ASD). 

In the middle of this, the brother poster which is open to the public, contains the image of Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se) who embraced his younger brother carefully, and Moon Kang Tae, who smiled and received him. When they are together, the smile of the happiest and most comfortable brother fills the hearts of the viewers with warmth. 

In particular, the colorful paintings painted by the state of the door with a brush in his hand remind him of the pure and warm world of concentricity where he stays, as well as the clothes, as well as the naughty face with a lot of paint on his face do. 

The word 'I'm not an uncle' is used to make a cute smile, but it's also awkward while giving a cute laugh, but the heart of the door trying to protect my brother as a brother shows me my heart again.

In this way, exciting questions and expectations are gathering about the changes that Ko Mun-young, a fairytale writer reminiscent of a witch in a fairy tale, will invade into the daily life of a sad brother who relies on each other under the sky. 

“Psycho, but it's okay,” the production staff said, “When I see actors Kim Soo-hyun and Oh Jeong-se at the scene, I am admired that 'You can express this much in detail' and 'You can draw this much detail.' There are surprisingly comical and interesting spots in the brother's story. I hope that the healing energy from Brother Moon is well transmitted to viewers.” 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000287086

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0004684331

IMG_2546.JPG?type=w800

• Like 1