❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

11 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Moon Kang Tae - Go Moon Young

Moonmoon couple :blush:

Sexy and hottie Kim Soo Hyun :heart:

Was totally not expecting that shirtless scene :D.  Looks like there will be some humor after all, can't wait to watch their chemistry. 

• Like 2

'Psycho, but it's okay' Seo Ye Ji "I'm going to be a pretty witch"... Kim Soo-hyun and the fateful narrative'eyes'

Cable Channel tvN's new Saturday drama'Psycho but it's okay' released the third teaser video on the 2nd. 

A fantasy that psychic ward guard Moon Kang-tae (Kim Soo-hyun) refuses to love with the heavy weight of'Psycho but it's okay' and fairytale writer Ko Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji) who doesn't know about love due to his birth defects heals each other's wounds and heals them It's a rather strange romantic comedy drama about fairytale love. 

If the last teaser video contains the character Kang-tae tired of hard life, this third teaser video is interesting because it contains the fatal charm of character Go Moon-young. The relationship between the two characters' different life styles and messages contrasts the curiosity of the relationship. 

In particular, the video of Seo Ye-ji's monologue, which speaks spooky words with a low and firm voice, "I hate the flowers that fall down like this, I love magnolia. It's so hot that all branches fall out in one room when I lose" It represents the propensity of Kim Soo-hyun, lying between countless falling red petals, and Seo Ye Ji who swallows red wine, adds a mysterious tension that seems to hint at her future, like a wine in her hand.

In addition, black and white are connected and her curiosity is gathered with questions such as her look and walking in the dark forest alone. Above all, the words "Mom , I'm going to be a pretty witch" give a strong impression by guessing who she will be. 

In addition, Seo Ye-ji said, "The lesson of this fairy tale is that the fixed fate can never go against it." Expectations are pouring into a little strange romantic comedy about the love they will show by predicting the narrative with Kim Soo-hyun, who will fatefully intertwine. 

tvN's new Saturday drama'Psycho, but it's okay' will be aired for the first time at 9 pm on the 20th. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000502336

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003370723

0000502336_001_20200603090107337.jpg?type=w540

• Like 1

[Photos] New Posters Added for the Upcoming Korean Drama "It's Okay to Not Be Okay"

photo1191790.jpg

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (2020)

Directed by Park Shin-woo

Written by Jo Yong

Network: tvN

With Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Ye-ji, Oh Jung-se, Park Gyu-young, Kim Joo-hun, Kim Chang-wan,...

16 episodes - Sat, Sun
Also known as "Psycho, But It's Okay"
Synopsis

"It's Okay to Not Be Okay" is a fantasy romantic drama about a psychiatric ward caregiver living on 1.8 million won (approximately $1530) and an impulsive fairy tale writer suffering from antisocial personality disorder.

photo1191792.jpg

photo1191793.jpg

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

adplus-dvertising
  • Like 2

*** I'm happy that many stills have been released for tvN’s upcoming romance It’s Okay to Not Be Okay. In one of the released stills, we get a peek at the two characters meeting for the first time but the details surrounding how the two meet are not yet known. I'm super curious to know how they'll fall in love. It's a great cast! I'm so excited for the comeback drama of KSH! I can't wait for it! He is one of the few handsome actors who can really act. I have high respect for his acting. Kim Soo Hyun has a lot of range. Love their chemistry. This is the best match up! Finally... I can see you again Kim Soo-hyun on the small screen. :blush:

• Like 3

Lee Byung-jin "Kim Soo-hyun, I asked if he would challenge the professional bowler again."

Lee Byung-jin who is a comedian and professional bowler, released an episode with the entertainment industry's representative bowling enthusiast, Kim Soo-hyun. 

Lee Byung-jin selected Kim Soo-hyun as the 2nd among the top 5 celebrity bowlers selected as bowling skills through an interview with the star news'Gagji' released on the 2nd. Kim Soo-hyun is known as a bowling enthusiast in the entertainment industry in 2016, as he appeared in the professional bowler competition with singer Lee Hong-gi in 2016. 

Lee Byung-jin said, " Kim Soo Hyun also went to bowling with me the day before joining the army", "I sent him a text message : Do you want to take another professional player test again after retiring, and the answer was " Maybe not in 10 years time."

Lee Byung-jin also said, "Soo Hyun is very good at the basics and learned well and I hope that Soo Hyun will come in (pro) someday.” 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002867725

0002867725_001_20200603105803522.jpg?type=w540

• Like 1

FROM MARIE CLAIRE TW

Kim Soo Hyun's "Psycho, but it's okay" the largest file in June! Cruel and beautiful, big show figure, mature charm is brought to a higher level!

The new drama "Psycho but it's okay" starring Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji is a masterpiece that Kim Soo Hyun has once again demonstrated the charm of acting. The recent announcements and stills released every day make people have different surprises!

The story "Psycho, but it’s okay" tells the story of Moon Kang Tae, a mental health care nurse played by Kim Soo Hyun, whose parents died from childhood, and his elder caregiver has an autistic brother. Through the so-called "fairy tale", the two men uncovered the most vulnerable and dark side of their hearts.

In the newly released poster, you can see Kim Soo Hyun romantically leaning behind Seo Ye Ji, with a slightly downward look, illustrating a desire to be protected, seen through, and healed. Because in this play, Kim Soo Hyun played the role of Moon Kang Tae , in order to take care of the autistic brother, he even gave up the idea of wanting to kill the brother, and then the child picture book painter played by Seo Ye Ji appeared, it seems that she would take Kim Soo Hyun to shuttle between reality and fantasy, try to see your heart clearly and find the right path in your life.

In the latest teaser released, Kim Soo Hyun has more and more figures, and has more interaction with Seo Ye Ji. Among them, in the dressing room, it has been a long time since I saw the lean body again. It makes people really happy to see

"Psycho but it's okay", from 6/20 on every Saturday at 9:30 in the evening, Netflix will be launched on the same day as South Korea, so we look forward to it

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/entertainment/tvshow/50271?fbclid=IwAR3Ezxnn04yWxksCGbnxcgA0BS43lCxRB9Z47vsm69c5Ysg04k7PYxQccv8

• Like 1

We will see Soo Hyun at Baeksang Award tomorrow [June 5]

Kim Soo Hyun is one of the presenters of Baeksang awards

[56th Baek Sang] From Kim Hye-ja to Kim Soo-hyun... Shining Poetry Lineup

Kim Hye-ja Jung Woo-sung Yeom Jung-ah, Kim Soo-hyun will be the guest of honour /presenter at Baeksang Arts Awards 2020.

The 56th Baeksang Arts Awards will be held at KINTEX 7 Hall, Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do from 4:50 pm(kst) on June 5, and will be broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000285328?fbclid=IwAR2I4QZgQr9mqc9y6JSmVBjBNCo7QpthhMVBiGjMRAzBzgfp8AU0OiQ1qkg

202006040802551910_1_20200604080908877.jpg?type=w430

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

We will see Soo Hyun at Baeksang Award tomorrow [June 5]

Kim Soo Hyun is one of the presenters of Baeksang awards

[56th Baek Sang] From Kim Hye-ja to Kim Soo-hyun... Shining Poetry Lineup

So excited!  We'll get to see him in tux and all glammed up soon! :love:

• Like 1