❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2019/02/01  Chinese fans club 'Only love KSH'  0216 birthday aid gift report second wave  ....  will always bring us a beautiful moment

In February, not only the most lively Spring Festival, but also the birthday of Kim Soo Hyun in February is a day full of happiness and expectation. After the collection of birthday gifts from the previous period, the 'Only Love KSH' frontline members have packed all the gifts from all corners of the country, and traveled across the sea to Korea. The 32-inch suitcase is full, and some need to hold the shoulders, and have been sent to KEYEAST today !

'Only Love KSH'  people went to the keyeast company in the morning to put down the gift and prepared to take a photo, the keyeast staff came out. After saying hello, they learned that it was sent to KSH’s birthday gift and took it in. The fans club explained immediately. Say you have to take pictures, and only take photos of the rest of the gifts in a hurry! When the 'Only Love KSH' member handed over and said that all the gifts were given to Kim Soo Hyun, the KE staff was surprised and say: "Is this a birthday present for Soo Hyun? I think it is so much, I thought it was not all for him". Fans is busy saying that all for Soo Hyun!  Then the KE staff called another colleague to help out. There are a lot of gifts, Soo Hyunn will be very happy to receive it

This year, 'Only Love KSH'  member sent the gifts to the key company early, and everyone’s letters were sent safely too. Soon Soo Hyun’s birthday, and the days of his return are getting closer! We will wait for you to return and continue to guard you!

005zaCLggy1fzr5sc1l3cj30u016f43e.jpg

005zaCLggy1fzr5s7z17aj31431o0e81.jpg

005zaCLggy1fzr5sfhurwj32801o0u0y.jpg

005zaCLggy1fzr5s9m57fj32801o0npe.jpg

• Like 3

Army returning

▼ 'Korean star ★' Kim Soo-hyun, return in July

Kim Soo Hyun who joined the active service in October 2017 will be discharged in July. Kim Soo-hyun surprised everyone with a surprise enlistment, and through the Instagram he informed me of his military service with a short greeting, "I would like to express my gratitude to those who have always supported me. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who starred in the drama 'Dream High' Sam Dong character,  'Moon Embracing the Sun', and became a unique Korean star by capturing the hearts of both the domestic and the continent with 'Do Min Joon from the stars' character. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0003170328

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=415&aid=0000002553

201902011105555002_1_20190203070022599.jpg?type=w540

201901161327122910_1_20190201080452693.jpg?type=w540

201901161327122910_8_20190201080452769.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2

15 Historical K-Dramas For People Who Don’t Like Historical Dramas

Historical K-dramas aren’t everyone’s thing, and that’s ok: we understand if you prefer a modern love triangle to scheming sageuk ministers, or favor a lead with a sexy sports car over a princely throne. But even if you don’t fancy yourself a historical drama lover, there are some historical dramas that almost everyone loves. Whether they focus on an irresistible romance or bring to life an enthralling fantasy world, these sageuks captivate all kinds of viewers, no matter their K-drama preferences. Here’s our list of 15 historical dramas that even non-historical drama lovers enjoy, broken down by popular K-drama genres. Whether you’re a sageuk enthusiast or think history is a bore, we hope you’ll find something you’ll love!

For the fantasy lovers

Mystery, ghosts, and magic are in the air in these supernatural sageuks. A historical setting gives any fantasy drama an old-fashioned charm, and these period K-dramas are no exception!

The Moon Embracing the Sun

This fantasy romance drama is rampant with shamans, prophecies, and magic, making it a compelling watch. With more political intrigue than some other dramas on this list, “The Moon Embracing the Sun” may feel more like a sageuk, but its fantastical aspects shroud it in an irresistibly mystical feel — it’s no wonder the drama achieved incredible ratings and won numerous awards.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1300195wpp/15-historical-k-dramas-for-people-who-dont-like-historical-dramas?fbclid=IwAR1OvD44FQTpUAvNLbp_T9oAG5hRgB820lCKa0AooYmXY25_LMJSiTkXoUA

The-Moon-Embracing-the-Sun-e1548857098940.jpg

For those who prefer the present

Speaking of fantasy, there’s plenty of magic in these time-warp dramas, which encompass both historical periods and the present. Sure, it’s a bit of a cop-out if half the drama isn’t even historical, but if period dramas really aren’t your thing, these fusion dramas will be safe enough!

My Love From the Star

Supernatural meets time-warp in “My Love From the Star,” when alien Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) becomes stranded on Earth during the Joseon Dynasty, where he remains until the present. Romance begins to unfold as he recognizes popular actress Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) as a look-alike of the Joseon girl he was in love with in the past. Scenes from the pair’s lives in Joseon times enrich their relationship in the present, and even if you don’t love historical dramas, you’ll enjoy what the period aspect of “My Love From the Star” adds.

My-Love-From-the-Star-e1548856949732.jpg

• Like 2