❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

[1.1.2019 News] 

Google Translate translation with minor correction for clarity:

"Long waited" Kim Soo-hyun → Ok Taec-yeon, anticipated discharge

[TV report = Park, reporter] The wait is so long. After returning from the duty of defense, returning actors line up. This is a welcome event. Above all, the news of Kim Soo-hyun and LMH, who led the Korean Wave, are in the spotlight.  

The TV report recently conducted a survey of 'the most anticipated celebrity discharge in 2019'. As a result, Kim Soo-hyun (11 votes) and LMH (1 vote) were selected. It has a big meaning because it has been selected by incumbent reporters. In addition, there are JW,  JCW, ISW,  KHN. 

◆ 'Return to Hallyu Star' Kim Soo-hyun 

Kim Soo- hyun debuted in 2007 with MBC sitcom 'Kimchi Cheese Smile'. In 2009, he appeared in SBS 'Will it snow for Christmas?' garnered the viewer's interest. He has been loved since appearing in 'Dream High', 'The Year with the Sun', 'You from the Stars' and 'Producer' and became a hallyu star. The movie "Thieves" "Secretly Greatly" also performed well. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who joined the active service in October 2017, wrote on his SNS at the time, "I want to say thank you to those who have always cheered me on. I will return with a healthy body. I hope everyone will stay healthy. "

Kim Soo-hyun, is scheduled to be discharged in July. Since he enlisted after the film 'Real', there is a lot of interest in what his return project will be. In addition, it is expected that the love call for him will be poured out as well, given his acting ability and popularity. 

0001079624_001_20190101082725445.jpg?type=w430_q70

skip unrelated...

Src: https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001079624

• Like 4

Baidu Star Ranking List  [2018/12/24 - 2018/12/30]

Korean Male Star, TOP 10 :

1. KIM SOO HYUN

2. Kim Jong Kook

3. Hwang Chi Yeol

4. Park Si Hoo

5. Lee Min Ho

6. Park Yoo Chun