❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

from the Chinese subs I saw online, short convo between KSH and Kim Hang Gi (the other presenter) is translated per my understanding, as follows:

KSH:   Hello, I’m Kim Soo Hyun.

KHG:   Very happy to see everyone. I’m Kim Hyang Gi.

KSH:   Hyang Gi,  seems that in this year, you have become prettier and grown a lot taller.

KHG:   Thank you for your compliment.

KSH:   Hyang Gi, which male actor do you want to work with?

KHG:   Anyway, I would like to act in a good film once with Kim Soo Hyun oppa who is standing next to me. Also, recently I have watched “Producers”. In “You Star”, you acted handsomely as Do Manager. This time, seeing you changed into the role of your character,  I got a shock.

KSH:   Thank you very much. I am also looking forward to Hyang Gi’s future projects.

• Like 9

Kim Soo-hyun steals hearts in ‘The Producers’

g7GuGg.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun’s character in the KBS drama “The Producers” is becoming an accidental ladies’ man, stealing the hearts of the lead female characters.

In the most recent episodes aired on Friday and Saturday, Kim’s character Baek Seung-chan unknowingly flirts with Cindy, the character played by singer IU.

As in real life, IU plays a highly popular singer in the drama. Baek Seung-chan is a newbie producer working for KBS’ entertainment division.

In the scene with Cindy, Baek treats her with disinterest, prompting Cindy to believe that it was a hot-and-cold tactic.

Baek also stirs things up with his actions toward his colleague Tak Ye-jin, played by actress Gong Hyo-jin.

An intoxicated Baek turns up uninvited at Tak’s home and fell into her arms, referring to her as “my Ye-jin.”

By Choi He-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

Source : http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201505271737259771420_2

• Like 5

Fan art

Hidden Content

cr as tagged, dc

​Thanks @dramafan888 for sharing... I just love seeing these pictures... If only I have the talent to do so, I would also make some drawings like these but since I have none, all I could do is admire their work and marvel how good they are with their craft

• Like 4