❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Anyone heard the news about KE president BYJ's impending marriage? Just want to congratulate both and I know Soo hyun would definitely be at the wedding of his boss and hyung.... 

​@Ihynne, I'm think of it too. for sure he'll be handsome as usual whether in suit or tuxedo.ohhh man..:D

Btw, Congratulation to both.Hopefully will happy ever after.

93f8d29dgw1es415edp78j20eg0egwgi.jpg

cr as tag in pic

• Like 7

​@Ihynne, I'm think of it too. for sure he'll be handsome as usual whether in suit or tuxedo.ohhh man..:D

Btw, Congratulation to both.Hopefully will happy ever after.

cr as tag in pic

​It was sudden but I really hope the best for them and with Soo hyun's military service enlistment coming up I hope he'd be able to attend. It would be awesome to see him and Soo hyun together in a  picture again... Soo hyun had been with KE for a long time and since then his career had flourished under BYJ and so I think it would mean a lot to him if he could attend the ceremony

• Like 4

Guest meimeix54321

​Keyeast Address: 6F American Standard Bldg. 110-1 Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-090 Korea, 135-090 

Tel#:  02-3444-2002.

Thanks. Does anyone know if he has any event in mid June coming up in Korea? I know he is probably busy filming. I wonder is his agency open to the public

Thanks. Does anyone know if he has any event in mid June coming up in Korea? I know he is probably busy filming. I wonder is his agency open to the public

​Yes, Keyeast is accepting visitors. We have lots of pictures of our co-fangals who dropped by keyeast and bring some messages for Soo Hyun. So far no official schedule of Soo Hyun for June aside from Filming  Producer 프로듀사.

• Like 4

Kim Soo-hyeon-I, "I know IU very well"

photo593702.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I spoke of IU.

Observation footage of "Producers" was released on the official homepage.

Cha Tae-hyeon teased Kim Soo-hyeon-I for being shy in front of IU but Kim Soo-hyeon-I said, "We did a drama together before so we know each other".

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and IU starred in the KBS drama "Dream High" in 2011.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4