❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

From Dramafever

Jang Hyuk will join his real-life best friends Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook for a cameo on Producer

Producer is coming exclusively to DramaFever on May 15! Become a fan of the series HERE to receive new episode alerts.

Jang Hyuk will be supporting his best friends Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook with a cameo on their upcoming series Producer!

I had been hoping for cameo news ever since it was revealed that Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook would be acting together as veteran variety show PDs. Along with Jang Hyuk, the trio are known as the "Dragon Brothers" because they were all born in 1976, the year of the dragon. They have been close friends for years, and they consistently show support for each other in major life events

Dragon_brothers.jpg

cr http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/jang-hyuk-will-join-his-real-life-best-friends-cha-tae-hyun-and-kim-jong-kook-for-a-cameo-on-producer/

:wub:   I just read somewhere That Our Boy was also born in Dragon year  too , 1988 

LOL , Rookie Dragon Boy :wub:

• Like 3

Director Pyo Min-soo from "Producers", "Kim Soo-hyeon-I has outstanding analyzing skills

May 13, 2015

WccbTB.jpg

Director Pyo Min-soo complimented Kim Soo-hyeon-I.

A meeting with the press took place with persons related to the new KBS 2TV drama "Producers" on the 13th. Producers Pyo Min-soo, co-producer and the director of the department of entertainment were there.

Pyo Min-soo mentioned Kim Soo-hyeon-I who plays the role of Baek Seung-chan, a rookie producer in the drama. He called Kim, 'an intelligent actor'.

"I met Kim Soo-hyeon-I for the first time and he has outstanding character analyzing skills. We shot about four episodes so far and I have never asked him for more about Baek Seung-chan. Not only that, he interprets the script very well".

"Producers" is about the various things that happen in the department of entertainment. Cha Tae-hyeon plays Ra Joon-mo, producer of "1 Night 2 Days" who's been on the job for 8 years. Kong Hyo-jin plays Tak Ye-jin, Ra Joon-mo's co-worker and producer of "Music Bank". Kim Soo-hyeon-I plays Baek Seung-chan and IU is a top singer called Cindy.

"Producers" opens a new genre of dramas as an 'entertainment drama' and is produced by a TV show producer named Seo Soo-min-I and is written by Park Ji-eun. Director Pyo Min-soo has also jumped aboard and he's well known for producing dramas like "Full House" and "My Love from the Star".

"Producers" will be released on the 15th at 9:15PM.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

cr:hancinema

• Like 11

Ship It: Kim Soo Hyun Edition

Ship It: Kim Soo Hyun Edition

Kim Soo Hyun. Household name in Korea, in most parts of the international community, and definitely within the Soompi community. He’s undoubtedly loved, dreamed about, and treasured by many fans. And as those who hope the best for him, we obviously like setting him up with the best of the best. Consequently, Kim Soo Hyun has been a part of many favorite pairings over the course of his career.

Kim Soo Hyun x Bae Suzy

Kim Soo Hyun first became popular and widely known through his role in “Dream High.” His opposite, Bae Suzy, arguably also gained her first spurt of immense love through her role in this drama. They boasted a cute relationship, which carried on several years later to a music video for Bean Pole. Support this couple

Kim Soo Hyun x IU

Not the most obvious couple, but this pair has had its share of run-ins. They first shared the screen through “Dream High,” most memorably the gorgeous acapella duet they sang. Since the drama, they have been voted together the celebrities people most want to go see cherry blossoms with. In fact, Kim Soo Hyun has even publicly supported IU by attending her concert despite his busy schedule. I look forward to their work together in “Producer,” where their co-star Gong Hyo Jin has already been a witness for their special relationship. Support the couple

Kim Soo Hyun x Han Ga In

kim soo hyun han ga in

Kim Soo Hyun shook countless viewers with his role in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” starring alongside veteran actress Han Ga In. The main reason this pairing received so much love was because of the plot and the way they played it out: star-crossed lovers in such close proximity, with no idea that their one true love was within their reach the whole time. The child actors (Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Yoo Jung) setting the stage in the first six episodes contributes a great deal to this factor. Kim Soo Hyun’s impeccable acting, especially his tears, also makes you want to tear your heart out and give it to the couple so their love can be completed forever and ever.

kim soo hyun crying

Kim Soo Hyun x Jung Eun Pyo

kim soo hyun jung eun pyo

Among many of his co-stars, Kim Soo Hyun picked up two more popular ships by the end of “The Moon that Embraces the Sun.” One of them was with his eunuch, played by Jung Eun Pyo. Their interactions throughout the episodes were hilarious, providing the comic relief the viewers craved in the midst of all the sadness and longing. And these two played the part out perfectly. Jung Eun Pyo also cameoed in Kim Soo Hyun’s later work “My Love from the Stars,” showing their strong friendship even after the end of their drama together.

Kim Soo Hyun x Song Jae Rim

section_clip120226205137ttmma0100

The final pairing Kim Soo Hyun was a part of in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” is with his bodyguard, played by Song Jae Rim. The immense love, care, and loyalty these two had for each other since childhood until the final episode touched many of the viewers. According to his eunuch, the palace even talked of the king (Kim Soo Hyun) preferring Woon (Song Jae Rim) over the queen. And when Kim Soo Hyun told Song Jae Rim to join him during a bath – well, that pretty much solidified this ship… forever.

Kim Soo Hyun x Jun Ji Hyun

This is the one that most people know about, and they are that popular for a reason. First of all, they are a good looking couple. A great looking couple, in fact. They stand out even among all the other good looking celebrity pairings. But it’s not just that they’re good looking. Kim Soo Hyun, arguably, had the best chemistry with Jun Ji Hyun in “My Love from the Stars.” They made each other shine in their roles – essentially what great chemistry is about. Their ability to be sweet, romantic, hilarious, endearing, and lovable came partly from the fact that they’re both talented and also from the fact that they were acting with the other. They showed the same chemistry before, in the movie “Thieves” (although, in my opinion, not nearly as half as well as they did in this drama). Support the couple

Here’s a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCpNkwySlL4. (I apologize for the lack of english subs, but it’s still really funny.)

Who do you think is Kim Soo Hyun’s best partner? Vote and tell us why in the comments below!

LINK to VOTE : http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/12/ship-it-kim-soo-hyun-edition/

• Like 7

Guest meimeix54321

Hi Kim Soo Hyun fans, does anyone know where is his agency is located and possibly his schedule around the week of June 20. I will be visiting Seoul that time.

Hi Kim Soo Hyun fans, does anyone know where is his agency is located and possibly his schedule around the week of June 20. I will be visiting Seoul that time.

​Keyeast Address: 6F American Standard Bldg. 110-1 Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-090 Korea, 135-090 

Tel#:  02-3444-2002.

• Like 5

Good news! KSH will release new song for his drama "The Producers" on 15 May 2015. The song name is "Darling".

​Hi, thanks for sharing this info. Good news indeed! Ahhh...........release will be tomorrow.....What a NICE title of the song. Can't wait. :P

• Like 3

Good news! KSH will release new song for his drama "The Producers" on 15 May 2015. The song name is "Darling".

​Really good news... I am crossing my fingers that his next song would be an upbeat one... I would really like to hear him sing a song that's catchy and maybe a little rap would be nice too 

• Like 4

Wow..DAEBAK!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

On May 11, 2015 at Producer Presco, fans from 9 countries, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam donated a total of 9.85 tons of rice wreaths to cheer and support Kim Soo Hyun's new drama. 10 tons of rice wreaths is the amount of 8 million people can eat for one meal.

Amazing!^_^

201505141457075010_1.jpg

201505141457075010_2.jpgcr Stars Jo FB

source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201505141457075010

Edited by shahizzy8884
  • Like 6

Gong Hyo Jin and IU Collide While Kim Soo Hyun Is Awkwardness Perfected in New “Producer” Preview

Gong Hyo Jin and IU Collide While Kim Soo Hyun Is Awkwardness Perfected in New “Producer” Preview

KBS2‘s upcoming Friday-Saturday variety drama “Producer” has revealed a new preview video to entice viewers. In particular, Kim Soo Hyun‘s clumsy and awkward character is garnering interest and laughs. Meanwhile, we see Gong Hyo Jin and IU‘s strong personalities meeting each others.

The preview video introduces the main cast in a humorous manner. First, we have Cha Tae Hyun working as the PD for “1 Night 2 Days.” From the get-go we see many cameos and funny situations. Hilariously, he talks about how PD Na Young Suk‘s “Three Meals a Day” will not do well because he thinks no one will be interested.

Next, Gong Hyo Jin appears as a prickly PD. Numerous situations leave her less than pleased with Kim Soo Hyun. From cluelessness to car troubles, it appears as though the pair will experience many entertaining ordeals.

Then, we meet Kim Soo Hyun’s character who starts working at KBS due to his crush on his senior (Jo Yoon Hee). Despite his efforts to join the same show as her, he ends up working for “1 Night 2 Days.” We see him struggle as he notes his recent experiences and troubles. Unfortunately, doing as he is told only earns him more yelling.

Last, we see IU as a sexy singer. Her interactions with her manager reveal her diva-esque attitude. Interestingly enough, she seems to gain interest in Kim Soo Hyun after he offers her an umbrella.

Watch the funny preview video below!

Due to the show’s focus on incorporating the real variety world in the drama using the KBS variety department as a backdrop, real names and shows are featured frequently. For example, the preview video mentions PD Na Young Suk who formerly worked on “1 Night 2 Days” and is now working on “Three Meals a Day” which will be competing with “Producer” for ratings.

Audiences will not have to worry though as producers have revealed that most individuals granted permission to use their real names in “Producer.” Numerous cameos will contribute to the fun and reality aspects of the show as well.

The real variety drama will air its first episode on May 15 at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 4

Ziozia became a product sponsor for Kim Soo Hyun in "Producers"

translated by Pechumori

tumblr_nocfk393LU1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

Ziozia will be a product sponsor in the "Producers" for their exclusive model, Kim Soo Hyun.

Prior to its broadcast, KBS2 TV's new variety drama "Producers" which deals with the story that unfolds in an entertainment broadcast station has become a big topic with its trailer and gained attention in Korea, China and Asia.

Kim Soo Hyun is scheduled to appear in the "Producers" as a new entertainment PD. It has the best cast that includes actors Cha Tae Hyun and Gong Hyo Jin and written by "You who came from the stars" Park Ji Eun. It is considered as the most anticipated drama in the first half of the year.

Ziozia will follow up with an event in their official website and Facebook page to commemorate the current product sponsorship. The event which will take place from the 11th to the 21st will provide abundant goods through lottery for those who can name the character being portrayed by Kim Soo Hyun in the "Producers".

A Ziozia official said, "In addition to the active communication with the audience through the 'Producers', we plan to enhance the brand's image."

credit: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20150513083512240

• Like 6