• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun 김수현 - Current Drama: "It's Okay To Not Be Okay"

Ok ok ok. . . 
Let me do some yoga. . . 
To calm myself. . . 
Oops, wait. . . I still can't calm myself down. . . 
Ok. . . 
I need to control my breathing. . . 
Inhale. . . Exhale. . . 
WHOOOOSAAAAAH. . . 
*insert the most excited face in whole wide world here*
KIM SOO HYUN, Y U MAKE ME HYPERVENTILATE?! HAHAHAHA!!!!
251579.gif

Omo omo omo.....!!! :-O I can't believe I missed this wonderful news on April 8th! Damn, what was I doing? ...Oh yeah I just remembered....reading and playing 'catching up' with this KSH thread.  Aww I'm still on pg 783. [-(  I wish I had visited this thread when KSH's dramas were airing.  Oh well. 
But I'm soooooo happpy!! \m/ \m/ :))  I feel like screaming on top of a mountain cliff, or perhaps, call my friends and boyfriend to share the happy news. :)]  Is it strange that I am anticipating this movie more than the drama?  Lol, probably because I've already seen a rookie Soo Hyun and I want to see some badass dark Soo Hyun.  Sighs I love this action/thriller plot already, but where is the Multiple Identity Personalities that was mentioned before?  Whatever, I hope this movie will show in the US like NY plz.

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Kim Soo Hyun May Have K-Pop Artists Flocking To The 'Producer' OST
Kim Soo Hyun Profile

On April 9, Sports Chosun published a report which speculated about the impact Kim Soo Hyun may have on the original soundtrack (OST) for his upcoming drama, “Producer.”

The report referred to the Kim Soo Hyun Effect, a Korean entertainment trend attributed to the actor which was exemplified by the explosive popularity of “My Love From The Stars.” According to Sports Chosun, there has been a frenzy within the K-pop community, with artists competing to have their songs featured on the “Producer” soundtrack.

Many artists recognize the potential for the “Producer” soundtrack to reach audiences within the lucrative Chinese market. The article cited the increased popularity of Lyn, a solo vocalist who was previously unknown outside of Korea, until she released the love theme “My Destiny” for the “My Love From The Stars” soundtrack.

The success of the drama and “My Destiny” had a positive impact on her career, particularly within China. She has since accrued a large fan following within the region and was the recipient of several honors at the 2014 QQ Awards, a ceremony which recognizes performance on the QQ charts and measures the success of artists in Chinese music. Sports Chosun also noted that Lyn received several endorsement offers, after appearing on CCTV for the QQ Awards ceremony.

Several vocalists have been nominated for the project including soundtrack queen Baek Ji Young and Kim Bum Soo.

While the article focused on the Kim Soo Hyun Effect, the casting of Gong Hyo Jin will also positively impact the original soundtrack. MFBTY's Yoon Mi Rae has been known to contribute to soundtracks for dramas which star the actress including “Touch Love” for “Master's Sun” and “I Love You” for “It's Okay, That's Love.”

The Korean hip-hop artist and K-pop vocalist spoke positively about working with the actress, who is also her friend, during a 2014 interview with MTV Iggy. “I know the actress, Gong Hyo Jin personally and I have always been a huge fan of hers,” she said. “I think she is a phenomenal actress. Whenever she is involved in a drama, I try to become involved in it.”

A representative for the project spoke positively about the soundtrack, providing information that several artists are interested, including IU. The representative said, “This could be one of the best soundtracks ever created.”

“Producer” is scheduled to air on KBS2 on May 8.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Korean Drama Stars

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9 Handsome Asian drama royals who make you wish you could travel back in time
IJH_KSH_JIW.jpg

There are many actors who have played in historical dramas. For this article, I wanted to present the handsome leading men who look exceptionally attractive in royal outfits. So the criteria is simple: Handsome and Royal. An example would be Kim Soo Hyun as the king in The Moon that Embraces the Sun.

1. Kim Soo Hyun - The adorably handsome king in The Moon that Embraces the Sun

KimSooHyun_TMTETS2.jpg

KimSooHyun_TMTETS.jpg

kim_soo_hyun3_kTsdc56.png

Who can forget Kim doing the royal push-ups in his bedroom? He looked so cute as a king, even when he was crying.

logo-dramafever@2x.png

[2015편성배우①] 여전한 ‘별그대’ 파워, 김수현·전지현 편성배우 1위
20150410_1428648319_84896500_1_99_201504

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000667300

Soohyun오빠 is still #1, no doubt~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ=D>

I'll repost this from @cutie_let_let.

11137956_1418700181779350_137375571_n.jp
@stars88jo

Thanks for posting it. The tweet is from REAL movie director. It says:

"The most attractive actor in the universe. Thank you."

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Let me compile the media Photos during the Appointment as Ambassador of Incheon Airport  [March 26, 2015]

credit as Labeled via Yukaris
11139965_810593802309675_626345116809820
11150962_810593822309673_783841590501658

11139011_810593858976336_756607079526736
11138082_810593788976343_352120269717965

class="at_title" style="padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; list-style: none; line-height: 38px; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"5 Best-Dressed Male Characters In Korean Dramas
Last week we rounded up our favorite fashionistas in the K-drama realm, now it's time to focusicon1.png our attention on the men who aced the style departmenticon1.png in their respective drama series.

Kim Soo Hyun as Do Min Joon "My Love From The Star"

kimsoohyun-my-love-from-the-stars-png.pn
(Photo : SBS)

Do Min Joon and Cheon Song Yi are a match made in fashion heaven. Although Cheon Song Yi is a fashion knockout with her impeccable style choices and good eye for anything designer, Cheon Song Yi quieter and more subtle style is also a standout on its own. Do Min Joon teaches at a university, and with a professor as hot and fashion-savvy as him we're sure none of his female students skipped class. At home, however, Do Min Joon style is more comfortable and casual and he is usually seen sporting chic pullovers and cardigans.

© 2015 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

kpopstarz

cutie_let_let said: class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Kim Soo Hyun May Have K-Pop Artists Flocking To The 'Producer' OST

Hi Sisters!

It's been a while since the last time I visited the thread....

Thank you so much for more updates, pictures, videos, news about

our baby!!! Our boy is BACK.... waiting for his drama and movie!

Yehey! 

:D:D:D =D> =D> =D>

class="single__title entry-title" style="text-align: left; border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.125em; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[★K-OP ED] Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun crowned acting powerhouses of 2015still from You Who Came From The Stars

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun still carry their influential power in the acting industry since their famed drama, My Love From The Stars.

Starting from the year 2013, TV Report began to nominate actors and actresses who have much influence to even impact the formation of dramas. In 2015, the three big broadcasting stations KBSMBC, and SBS chose the two individuals of the year 2015 through a survey.

The survey ran for three weeks starting from March 23rd to April 3rd. Many actors and actresses were on the list who showed excellent performances in both major and minor broadcasting station dramas. The forty voters who were direct staff of the three major broadcasters had the choice of not answering the survey or voting for more than one nominee. To be fair, actors and actresses who have not been active in the past five years were not in the list.

According to the survey, Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun were chosen as the top actor and actress. Followed by them were Kim Woo BinJo In SungSong Joong KiLee Min HoLee Jong SeokSo Ji SubHa Ji WonSuzyGong Hyo JinSong Hye KyoPark Shin Hye, and many others, all proving their influence in the field.

The influence Kim Soo Hyun brought to the industry was truly amazing. From the end of the year 2013 to beginning of 2014, My Love From The Stars was aired and gathered very much love and attention. With this drama, Kim Soo Hyun was nominated as the top male actor once again after his nomination last year. He was chosen by 34 voters out of the 40, showing his absolute reputation in the industry. His record of 34 voters even surpassed that of Lee Byung Hun who took the number one spot in the year 2013.

The staff working in the industry know Kim Soo Hyun as an actor with great acting skills as well as an absolute reputation among fans. It is also undoubtedly true that the drama, My Love From The Stars, played a role in forming these opinions from the staff along with the numerous number of fans in China and Korea.

Drama producers mentioned that, “After My Love From The Stars, Kim Soo Hyun is absolutely receiving all the attention from the viewers. In fact, he even has a great public attitude. He can even be chosen as the top actor of the year by just his name. That’s how known he is now.

The drama My Love From The Stars also had an impact on the list of top actresses. Jun Ji Hyun, who acted as a leading actress in the drama, took first place again after last year’s nomination.

The voters who voted for Jun Ji Hyun mentioned, “Jun Ji Hyun ended her long inactivity of fourteen years with just My Love From The Stars. Her impact in the industry will obviously grow and be steady in the field. She has both the acting skills and the ability to become a hot issue. In fact, in terms of business and hallyu, she has a great side of her that helps her through this. Her reputation is great in Korea but it is possible to say that she is widely known and loved in other countries such as China.”

This is a Korean Op-Ed written by Kim Ji Hyun, Lee Woo In, and Cho Hye Ryeon of TV Report directly translated by Koreaboo.

Source: http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-and-jun-ji-hyun-reassure-themselves-as-powerhouse-in-acting-industry-of-year-2015/