❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word;"‘Producer’ reveals photos from first script reading session

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV variety drama ‘Producer,’ has today revealed photos from the drama’s first script reading session which featured Cha Tae HyunKong Hyo JinKim Soo HyunIU, and other cast members.

Cha Tae Hyun plays a PD of the Entertainment Division, while Kong Hyo Jin stars as a music program PD. Kim Soo Hyun will show a surprising side as a rookie PD, and it was said that he was the joker on the site. IU meanwhile digested her role as a top singer to perfection, and drew much applause. The positive energy from the main cast members, and their acting, will be something to look out for in the drama.

Park Hyuk Kwon and Seo Gi Chul were playing the KBS TV CP and the Director of the Entertainment Division respectively, and they not only knew the script at the back of their hands, but also displayed the necessary broadcast jargon, and their exchange will be something to look out for in the drama. Na Young Hee will play an agency CEO, and show her melodramatic side, while Ye Ji Won will show her influence as an entertainment admin staff.

The production team revealed, “Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU, took part in the script reading session recently, and it felt like they were actually filming it at the site, as they checked on their interaction and chemistry. We hope that viewers will be able to feel their chemistry, and how well they are playing their roles. The story will move to and fro from reality to fiction, and we will do our best to ensure that everyone can take an interest, and enjoy watching it.”

‘Producer’ will be KBS TV first variety drama with variety program techniques being employed during filming, and will see the collaboration of PD Seo Soo Min and Yoon Seong Ho as well as writer Park Ji Eun, as they seek to create a new viewing style for viewers.

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/04/06/producer-reveals-photos-from-first-script-reading-session/

More Fan Art
web_3745431119_973ba146_9670b23egw1eqw6z
cr as tagged

Producer Poster Shoot. Can't wait to see how it turns out. 
web_1890306234_a2885e45.png

Translation cr @stars88jo:
Zo_sun_hi IG
New studio shooting~w drama #Producer team~feeling very good!Sorry can't reveal pics #김수현 #아이유 #차태현 #공효진

@DaniaQ, I truly feel you. I agree with @dramafan888, @NurB, @shahizzy8884, @Unicaunnisansu, @swingbaby and @puuuumash. It's great to see iKstars coming together to support Kim Soo Hyun and our members at times like these. I hope you feel better after reading our sunbaes' posts on the matter, because I sure do. Thank you all. >:D<   >:D<   >:D<

I'm probably one of the few fans that didn't see any of his past mistakes in a very bad light. They're actually one of the things that made me love him more. It made him real and human. Even though all of his fans love him regardless of his past mistake, I know that some rather ignore or overlook it instead of trying to understand him. I guess it's better to love blindly. But I couldn't love blindly, I rather try to figure him out. I feel that I understand him better now. Maybe my POV can shed some light on the matter, it may help some fans appreciate him more too. :x   :x   :x

In Defense Of KSH's "Cyworld post":

It's sad when people overreact and hate him for his post. I agree with the Netizens that said "try-hard" or "Emo" posts was the trend back then. So it's not unusual or weird at all when KSH posted this.

I reckon his post was a list of what he wanted in his ideal woman. It may not be written to anyone in particular. It was full of raw of emotions. It was insightful, passionate, moving and there was so much yearning in it. It showed his possessive side (which is not necessarily a bad thing). He showed that he was hot-headed. At the time he was suffering with poor health, his career was somewhat in a slump, probably worried about his studies, possibly had issues with his relationships - personal and/or professional. He seemed to have the weight of the world on his shoulders and can be seen as being rebellious. He was only 19-20 years old and was still finding his footing... Even at that young age he was a deep thinker and was very self aware. He knew what he needed to make himself happy. Hence he voiced his heart's desires and laid it out there. He gave the women a choice of whether to love him or not.

The ideal qualities of a woman that he listed fits with who he was at that time. I believe his post showed very good insight to the core him and, I also believe that the core personality of a person never truly changes, it only evolves - matures with time and changes in environment. He's now learned how and when it is appropriate to express himself - how to present himself to the world. This doesn't mean that he's completely changed his beliefs. So in saying this, I still think he basically wants the same things in his women and that is:

• To feel he's pain and to share his burden. (Baby, I felt your pain just from reading that post of yours. I felt hurt for you every time I hear negative comments about you. I worry you're not eating and resting well. :(()
  •  If they betray him - hurt him they better regret it and feel as hurt as he does. He'd hurt enough to want to die, would they feel that way too? (If someone hurts me I want them to feel my pain too, I'm selfish that way.)
  • To always think of him no matter who they're with. (Soo Hyun-ah, I'm always thinking of you. I'm faithful and loyal. This works both ways!)
  • To never doubt him as he's an honest and trustworthy person. (I'll always trust you. I'm always honest, so you can trust me too! >:D< )
  • Don't be concerned about his matters as it bothers him. (This is such a typical guy thing when they say, "what you don't know won't hurt you," "I don't want to burden you with my issues," "it's too hard to explain, you won't understand anyway," "it's in your best interest," "it's for your own good," and "I know what's best for you." This a part of their DNA since cavemen times, it's their protective instincts at play.) (Baby, I know you are just concerned for my well being. But we'll negotiate this. 8-|).
  • He's good at swearing. (Well so am I! Let's not go there unless it's endearing. :P).
  • To always be there for him as he craves attention. (Same! I guess we'll be joined at the hips. >:D:P)
  • To be quick on reading him because he has a hot temper. (I'm hot tempered too so that goes both ways buddy! >:P. If we fight, we'd be able to have a fiery makeup *cough* *cough* session! :\">)    
  • Never school or lecture him; meaning no nagging or he'll kill em. (Lol! I'm stubborn too, don't tell me what to do, I prefer positive reinforcement so just ask nicely.) The expression "I'll kill you" or "do you wanna die" is quite a common saying amongst many Asians (not just Koreans) to denote a mock threat. (Fact: it's used in lots of Asian dramas. My Asian friends and I use it a lot). I also think he was using that expression to give his point a dramatic flare. In the last 7 years, his attitude towards work, his colleagues and fans shows he's caring, thoughtful, respectful, humble, honest, a proactive listener, quick learner, patient etc... So all these things would be carried out into his personal life as well. Meaning he wouldn't be as hot-headed as in his youth.
  • He had health concerns but is better now, he probably still keeps an eye on it. (I have health issues too, it's all in the maintenance to stay status quo. Soo Hyun-ah, let's look after each other.)
  • Now, can you love him after he put out that statement? (I CAN, I WILL, I AM!!!)
  • I can speculate further on what his ideals are and what he's like but that could go on forever...
  • EDIT: I borrowed a few insightful words from @shahizzy8884, @moots and @puuuumash, thx sisters >:D<.
I for one, was just like him at that age. Full of bubbling emotions. I didn't always handle them well either. Wrote and said a lot of things that I can't take back, edit or properly explain. I still do those things from time to time *face palm* 8-|. It's a matter of perspective on how we read and interpret his words. I get where he's coming from. *If they can't love me then they can get lost!* Lots of my posts on this thread could be considered emo-try-hard-delulu-obsessive-possessive-pyschopathic... but, who cares enough to write articles and hate blogs about them? Since I'll be famous too once I marry baby, should I be worried about my posts? =))

In Defense Of KSH's "old pics":

• Most those "old pics" were of him modelling, it's just a job, no different to  Victoria Secret models whom struts around in their underwear. No different to David Beckham modelling in underwear. Only difference is they make $M's from it and KSH didn't.
  • In the pics where the guys were fooling around, he doesn't look like a participant in the "fooling around" part, he was smiling-laughing on the sidelines - maybe those pics were not a part of the online advert, but were taken during the warmup or session break (which someone leaked). Underwear modelling, it's a nerve racking process especially for amateur models. What better way to loosen up than by playing around? It's just "boys being boys"!

="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>="text-align:>

dramafan888 said: class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word;"‘Producer’ reveals photos from first script reading session

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV variety drama ‘Producer,’ has today revealed photos from the drama’s first script reading session which featured Cha Tae HyunKong Hyo JinKim Soo HyunIU, and other cast members.

Cha Tae Hyun plays a PD of the Entertainment Division, while Kong Hyo Jin stars as a music program PD. Kim Soo Hyun will show a surprising side as a rookie PD, and it was said that he was the joker on the site. IU meanwhile digested her role as a top singer to perfection, and drew much applause. The positive energy from the main cast members, and their acting, will be something to look out for in the drama.

Park Hyuk Kwon and Seo Gi Chul were playing the KBS TV CP and the Director of the Entertainment Division respectively, and they not only knew the script at the back of their hands, but also displayed the necessary broadcast jargon, and their exchange will be something to look out for in the drama. Na Young Hee will play an agency CEO, and show her melodramatic side, while Ye Ji Won will show her influence as an entertainment admin staff.

The production team revealed, “Cha Tae Hyun, Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, and IU, took part in the script reading session recently, and it felt like they were actually filming it at the site, as they checked on their interaction and chemistry. We hope that viewers will be able to feel their chemistry, and how well they are playing their roles. The story will move to and fro from reality to fiction, and we will do our best to ensure that everyone can take an interest, and enjoy watching it.”

‘Producer’ will be KBS TV first variety drama with variety program techniques being employed during filming, and will see the collaboration of PD Seo Soo Min and Yoon Seong Ho as well as writer Park Ji Eun, as they seek to create a new viewing style for viewers.

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/04/06/producer-reveals-photos-from-first-script-reading-session/

KSH-NoonaFan said: I'm probably one of the few fans that didn't see any of his past mistakes in a very bad light. They're actually one of the things that made me love him more. It made him real and human. Even though all of his fans love him regardless of his past mistake, I know that some rather ignore or overlook it instead of trying to understand him. I guess it's better to love blindly. But I couldn't love blindly, I rather try to figure him out. I feel that I understand him better now. Maybe my POV can shed some light on the matter, it may help some fans appreciate him more too. :x   :x   :x

[inside News] Kim Soo Hyun, set aside main lead burden
translated by Pechumori

11143314_455400014609618_381690416057356

What is the reason for Kim Soo Hyun's selection of the "Producer"?

The broadcasting field is asking why top star Kim Soo Hyun chose the KBS2 TV entertainment drama "Producer", where the main lead is not the solo star, but a group.

Kim Soo Hyun, whose popularity after last years' SBS drama, "You who came from the stars" caused a syndrome, rejected the proposals of several solo starer movies and dramas and accepted the "Producer" which is scheduled for broadcast this coming May.

Looking at the synopsis and script of the producer would make one wonder further. as Kim Soo Hyun's role is that of a law student who entered the broadcasting station as a new PD because of love. Of the four main characters, Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Soo Hyun and IU, the proportion of the scenes is not biased to any single person in the drama. Indirectly, the ratio of work role can be seen in the revealed credits: Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun and IU, in that order.

There is a reason for such a "surprising" choice of Kim Soo Hyun. So far, rather than expressing joy, whenever Kim soo Hyun went up to the stage after having won in various awards ceremonies, he would cry and say that "I am afraid of the sudden attention and love" and "I feel the heavy burden in selecting the next work". He had the idea of having a "Let's just enjoy it" work that could be his last project prior to his enlistment.

In addition, the biggest stepping stone of Kim Soo Hyun in the selection of the "Producer" is the presence of Cha Tae Hyun as the first actor that was cast. An official at the broadcast station said "It was normal for Cha Tae Hyun to be respected as a senior actor, but his comical acting would strengthen the entertainment drama and his appearance with Kim Soo Hyun would seem to be big."

Gong Hyo Jin and IU have been added to the cast later and these are seasoned veterans like Kim Soo Hyun. Also, the "Producer" is the next work of writer Park Ji Eun after another "Kim Soo Hyun drama", "You who came from the stars", who together with "Gag Concert" PD Seo Soo Min, has been attracting attention for being the first entertainment drama. The success or failure of this work can therefore be a less burden for Kim Soo Hyun.

An official from Kim Soo Hyun's agency, Keyeast Entertainment said, "Kim Soo Hyun has been playing nearly perfect characters in the dramas and movies that people might get tired of it, so an emphasis has been placed on a role transformation. There was absolute trust in the production team and cast as well as in the character rather than in the weight of the role" he said.

credit: sports.donga
Kim Soo Hyun International Fanclub

dramafan888 said:
KSH-NoonaFan said: I'm probably one of the few fans that didn't see any of his past mistakes in a very bad light. They're actually one of the things that made me love him more. It made him real and human. Even though all of his fans love him regardless of his past mistake, I know that some rather ignore or overlook it instead of trying to understand him. I guess it's better to love blindly. But I couldn't love blindly, I rather try to figure him out. I feel that I understand him better now. Maybe my POV can shed some light on the matter, it may help some fans appreciate him more too. :x   :x   :x

Friends, I think enough has been said about the topic regarding his past. If we post more about it, we would be no different from those sites that continue to bring it up every time he has a project, because those who do not know of it would be curious. Let us just focus on positive news and move on. Thank you. :D