❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

11123745_379893532213791_1687982448_n.jp@stars88jo on Instagram class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"Fan made movie #Real #KimSooHyun 
Double personality criminal action movie
cr 木兰_Vivian

Guest marie07

Kim Soo-hyun seeks comeback on silver screen

Updated : April 05 2015

(OSEN)
South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun is considering a role in the upcoming action film “Real,” according to his management company KeyEast.

“Kim has already received the scenario for ‘Real’ and is carefully reviewing possible roles,” an official from KeyEast said in an interview with a local entertainment news outlet.

Directed by Lee Jung-seob, “Real” centers on a man with dissociative identity disorder who has two conflicting personalities that fight off each other.

The film is earning attention from the public as it will mark Kim’s return to the big screen after two-year hiatus since his last role in the movie “Secretly Greatly,” if he stars in the action-thriller flick.

It was earlier reported that “Real” will be produced by Sanai Pictures, a company that has also produced “New World.”

Kim’s agency, however, played down the reports, saying the production company of the movie has yet to be confirmed.

Kim, 27, has also starred in various hit movies such as “The Thieves” and “Secretly Greatly,” as well as his well-known stint on “The Man from the Star.”

Kim is currently shooting for the much anticipated KBS2 TV series “Producer,” which is slated for a May premiere.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)
source: kpopherald.koreaherald.com

marie07

said:

South Korean actor Kim Soo-hyun is considering a role in the upcoming action film “Real,” according to his management company KeyEast.

“Kim has already received the scenario for ‘Real’ and is carefully reviewing possible roles,” an official from KeyEast said in an interview with a local entertainment news outlet.

Directed by Lee Jung-seob, “Real” centers on a man with dissociative identity disorder who has two conflicting personalities that fight off each other.

The film is earning attention from the public as it will mark Kim’s return to the big screen after two-year hiatus since his last role in the movie “Secretly Greatly,” if he stars in the action-thriller flick.

It was earlier reported that “Real” will be produced by Sanai Pictures, a company that has also produced “New World.”

Kim’s agency, however, played down the reports, saying the production company of the movie has yet to be confirmed.

Kim, 27, has also starred in various hit movies such as “The Thieves” and “Secretly Greatly,” as well as his well-known stint on “The Man from the Star.”

Kim is currently shooting for the much anticipated KBS2 TV series “Producer,” which is slated for a May premiere.

source:

kpopherald.koreaherald.com

marie07

said:

source:

kpopherald.koreaherald.com

hi.. i'm sorry but i just want to let my anger out in here.. I dont know where else I can say this things out.. its just that i have read a post in one site just now about KSH.and the site posted KSH's pictures from the past.. If you know what i mean..Its from like seven years ago? The things that make me mad was because is there any need to post something that had happen so many years ago??? Like, is it even necessary?? Im really mad with these people. Its like they have nothing to do or post! People have forgotten about it and now they are trying to bring those things back???!!! Are they  trying to bring KSH down??!! Plus the people whom comment about it... they bash KSH's actions and talk about his Cyworld post again.. it happened many many years ago.. It was the time where he was still a teenager.. Now, I believe he has changed.. He is an adult now.. He took his steps and actions really seriously! Pleasee.. argghhh!! I am so mad at those poeple.. Ok. fine.. if they dont like KSH i can understand it but if they post things like that again, im afraid it can influence the people whom just want to get to know him. I read the comments and most of the people were influenced by that post and said they didnt knw KSH had that kind of past and they want to stop from being his fan. Argghhh I'm so mad !!!! please calm me down.. I am so sorry if my post is a bit long but I really dont know where else to say.. Only you all can understand about how I feel
:((

@DaniaQ, don't bring yourself down by such things. That is a past of our boy. It happened, he suffered the consequences, and he bounced back from that through his hard work. If some people want to dwell on it and keep on bringing it up, let them. If some people want to stop being his fan because of it, let them. If they want him to keep on suffering because of those pictures and cyworld post, they're going to keep on waiting. I love KSH and don't need him to be a perfect person to be a fan.

Our boy is filming for his upcoming drama and looking at movie projects, we should concentrate on that.

class="entry-title"‘Producer’ Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU show perfect teamwork in first script reading session040601.jpg

‘Producer’ Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU show perfect teamwork in first script reading session

Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun and IU proved their excellent teamwork in the first script reading practice, implying that the cast is likely to create a hit drama.

On April 6, KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama ‘Producer’(script written by Park Ji-eun, directed by Seo Su-min and Yoon Sung-ho) which is scheduled air in May, released pictures taken during the first script reading session. The main cast attended the practice.

The session was held for approximately four hours at Raum Art Center in late March. The dream cast: Cha Tae-hyun, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Soo-hyun, IU, Na Young-hee, Park Hyuk-kwon, Ye Ji-won, Kim Jong-gook and Seo Gi-chul appeared at the meeting room for the very first time.

The session began with a short greeting by the production crew. Screenwriter Park Ji-eun and producer Seo Soo-min started off by saying hello to the cast and staffs. Producer Yoon Sung-ho made everyone laugh by saying that he is so emotional. As the session began, all the actors who already had the analysis on their role done got totally absorbed into reading.

Cha Tae-hyun, who will play the role of a producer of a variety show in KBS’s entertainment division, aroused high expectations by showing a witty performance. Gong Hyo-jin, who will play a producer of a music show, hit back with her trademark, a realistic performance. On the other hand, Kim Soo-hyun, who was cast to play the role of a new producer, set the table in a roar by making hilarious jokes and witty adlibs, showing a new, unexpected side of him. Last but not least, IU, who will play a well-known K-POP singer just like herself, gave off a natural, open performance. The four main actors were full of energy and created a harmonious teamwork together.

“The first reading session was held in an amicable atmosphere, and the practice was so realistic that it was as if they were really acting with the camera on. We believe it was a good chance for the cast to find out about one another and create teamwork. You might as well expect a great drama with the dream cast and realistic episodes going on in a broadcasting station. We would like to ask you to look forward to our drama,” said one of the staffs.

KBS 2TV’s ‘Producer’ will be on the small screen in May.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by KBS 2TV ‘Producer’, English Translation by Veronica Choi

class="content-title"Cast Gather for First Script Reading of Upcoming Variety Drama “Producer” producer-script-reading-soompi.jpg

Stills from the first script reading of the upcoming KBS drama “Producer” have been released.

“Producer” is described as the first “variety drama,” produced by the cumulative skills and “know-how” of the KBS variety department. It is based on the actual KBS department where overtime is the usual, all-nighters are optional, and its people survive through stamina and quick comprehension.

The script reading was held in March  at Gangnam’s The Raum Art Center. Lasting for about four hours, it was attended by cast members Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo JIn, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, Na Young Hee, Park Hyuk Kwon, Ye Ji Won, Kim Jong Kook, Seo Ki Chul, and more.

According to the KBS press release, Cha Tae Hyun read his role as if it fit him like his second skin. Her role also came naturally to Gong Hyo Jin, and Kim Soo Hyun showed a new side of himself, bringing a lot of laughter to the room. IU also received applause for her ability to act out her role naturally.

The drama will be helmed by Seo Soo Min, a variety show PD who has led “Gag Concert” and “1 Night 2 Days,” and is penned by Park Ji Eun, the writer of “My Love from the Stars.

“Producer” is expected to air in early May.

cr Soompi News

DaniaQ said:

hi.. i'm sorry but i just want to let my anger out in here.. I dont know where else I can say this things out.. its just that i have read a post in one site just now about KSH.and the site posted KSH's pictures from the past.. If you know what i mean..Its from like seven years ago? The things that make me mad was because is there any need to post something that had happen so many years ago??? Like, is it even necessary?? Im really mad with these people. Its like they have nothing to do or post! People have forgotten about it and now they are trying to bring those things back???!!! Are they  trying to bring KSH down??!! Plus the people whom comment about it... they bash KSH's actions and talk about his Cyworld post again.. it happened many many years ago.. It was the time where he was still a teenager.. Now, I believe he has changed.. He is an adult now.. He took his steps and actions really seriously! Pleasee.. argghhh!! I am so mad at those poeple.. Ok. fine.. if they dont like KSH i can understand it but if they post things like that again, im afraid it can influence the people whom just want to get to know him. I read the comments and most of the people were influenced by that post and said they didnt knw KSH had that kind of past and they want to stop from being his fan. Argghhh I'm so mad !!!! please calm me down.. I am so sorry if my post is a bit long but I really dont know where else to say.. Only you all can understand about how I feel
:((

Agree with @Unicaunnisansu and @dramafan888 . They said all i wanted to say. I knew that they will bring it again when he start his next project. Be prepare. It'll follow him rest of his life. They are just his haters. They dont change their hate toward him no matter what we explain. Just let it go. Let them hate him. He will be more popular and more respectful. They cant do anything but just bash him behind internet. He always prove himself everwhere he go. If he was that rude. How come entire country love him? . Stop being his fan? HA! Pls do. Less competitors. :)) Good for me. Let's just love our boy. :x Fighting!!! \m/