❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I love this week, we can see our baby more often.hewhewhew.. :D :D :D
005ThOx0jw1eqgus7hrauj30bt0btjso.jpg
Don't forget our dating with Kim Soo Hyun Fan Signing Event today for ZIOZIA Gangnam New Open (Friday, April 03 2015 at 18.00 KST) .yayy.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Source : Ziozia FB

Guest kyung-jin

12 Throwback photos of Korean celebrities in their school uniforms

by whatadrama on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Don't you wish you went to school in Korea just so you could wear adorable school uniforms? We do. We vicariously live that dream watching actors in school uniforms in dramas. (See full list of those dramas) This time, we wanted to show you how our favorite celebrities looked in their school years and tell you a little bit about their old days. Take a look!

12. Kim Soo Hyun

htm_20120305103356c010c011.jpg

Long before Dream High (2011) and The Moon that Embraces the Sun (2012), Kim Soo Hyun built his acting career with numerous supporting roles. Growing up, he was severely introverted to the point his that worrying mother encouraged him to learn acting or oratory. So the high school freshman Kim Soo Hyun chose acting. The clever, mischievous elf Puck from Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream was his very first role. He debuted in the 2007 sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile.

You can see Kim Soo Hyun next in the series Producer, coming exclusively to DramaFever on May 8.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/12-korean-celebrities-in-high-school-uniforms-pictures/

Guest prussianblue

swingbaby said: prussianblue said: Bae Yong Joon IG update

Seems the first shooting was going smoothly. Soo Hyun really looks so young, and happy (that peace(
:)>- :)>- )
Aw, Lee Hyun Wo was there too! (my shippers feelings) 
;)) :)>-

Guest prussianblue

Wait for ziozia event... and i find news about another rumors for Soo Hyun movie project. Google Translate said that he looking positively for movie 'Real'.
wait for better translation :)
the links:

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201504/sp20150403161124136680.htm

prussianblue said: Wait for ziozia event... and i find news about another rumors for Soo Hyun movie project. Google Translate said that he looking positively for movie 'Real'.
the links:

Guest prussianblue

NurB said:

prussianblue said: Wait for ziozia event... and i find news about another rumors for Soo Hyun movie project. Google Translate said that he looking positively for movie 'Real'.
the links:

ZIO ZIA Gangnam Store Grand Opening
Fan Sign Event
[150403]

KSH Arrival...
 tumblr_nm87vctIvM1u6n3lho3_540.jpg
Cr: Soo-so Weibo.  Source: foreversoohyun via IG.
tumblr_nm87vctIvM1u6n3lho4_1280.jpg
tumblr_nm87vctIvM1u6n3lho5_1280.jpg
Cr: SHK Kmoon HK.   Source: ksh.saranghae216 via IG.

Fan Account...
tumblr_nm87vctIvM1u6n3lho1_400.jpg   tumblr_nm87vctIvM1u6n3lho2_400.jpg
150403 - Ziozia fansign [Fan acc] - Fan asked Soo Hyun : “Soo Hyun ah, what fruit do you like?” Apple, watermelon, orange, strawberry, grape, pineapple, pear, the others, peach. He chose “the others” and wrote : “ 션마”. It means “what” in Chinese pinyin.
Cre : Soososweet weibo.    Eng trans : Mira / hyun-my via tumblr.com

Fan Art...
tumblr_nm87vctIvM1u6n3lho10_1280.jpg
cr: as tagged,
o西歪歪o

10005153_1561124824150158_1428017350_n.j@stars88jo on Instagram class="sCaption" data-reactid=".n.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"ZIOZIA fansign 150403 fan account 3:

Little spiderman appeared,#KimSooHyun make a spider spreading action.

Little boy gave him mini spiderman.He clapped his hands and are good friends.

Pic cr SooSweet 

10986075_805581772860732_640912117_n.jpg
@stars88jo on Instagram class="sCaption" data-reactid=".n.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"ZIOZIA fansign 150403 fan account 4:

Fan gave him a small hammer, he immediately used it to hit no. 3. class="sCaption" data-reactid=".n.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"
This fan never shake his hand, Soo Hyun is angry, bang fiercely on the table and the fan ran back to shake his hand.  Cr. SooSweet

11056025_951279921569898_443596770_n.jpg@stars88jo on Instagram class="sCaption" data-reactid=".n.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" title="Edited" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"ZIOZIA fansign 150403 fan account 5:

Fan said her name is moon asked to draw

Guest prussianblue

I read this fan account from instagram. Hope she doesn't mind i posted here, because this fan account is so funny :))

11111441_395812917265360_1316207135_n_zp

Fan Account: As no photo come up, in part of mine, I hand in a little note in Korean "I m your big fan and will keep supporting you but I love you manager" When KimSooHyun read my note, he put the pen down and ask his manager to sign instead of him! Then I said "no, no, no I still want you sign,please" then he sign and put the note below "love manager" hahaha Ksh is so funny! --- about my Taehyeon first he just smile slightly, hold laugh but finally he burst laughing at me!! Moreover He take my note to read! To read to read!! Laughing again with another guy!! I hand in my gift to him" it's for you" he nod his head down to me! Even Shin Ajushi laughing!!! Have you ever seen that scene? Kim Soo Hyun keep smiling, laughing, make his fans funny!! Opps I shaking his hand with my 2 hands!!

cr. @kedpasinee

class="content-title"Will Kim Soo Hyun Finally Return to the Big Screen? kim-soo-hyun-2.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun is thinking about making his big screen comeback with a crime/action film.

According to his company, Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun has “gotten a call from director Lee Jung Sup asking him to take the lead role in the movie ‘Real.’ He is currently in the stage of looking over it.”

“Real” is about a guy with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). If Kim Soo Hyun decides to take the role, it will be his comeback to the big-screen in two years after the movie “Secretly Greatly” in 2013. The movie was hugely successful as it broke the opening day record for a Korean film.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun is currently filming the drama “Producer.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/03/will-kim-soo-hyun-finally-return-to-big-screen/

TaeTiSeo reported to be making cameos in upcoming drama “Producer” starring Kim Soo Hyun, IU, and more

rvexvq.jpg

TaeTiSeo are reported to be making cameos in the upcoming, much-anticipated KBS 2TV drama "Producer"!

On April 3, a network insider shared that TaeTiSeo filmed for the drama on the 2nd, saying, "TaeTiSeo made a surprise appearance and met Kim Soo Hyun and Park Hyuk Kwon. They"ll be appearing as stars in the story for a short meeting with new variety PD Baek Seung Chan, played by Kim Soo Hyun, and variety CP Kim Tae Ho, played by Park Hyuk Kwon."

He also added that though it was only a short cameo, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun definitely added a lot of entertainment to the scene, and that viewers should look forward to their onscreen chemistry with the actors.

In other news, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, IUKim Jong Kook, Na Young Hee, and former M.I.L.K member Park Hee Bon are also starring in "Producer". The drama will premiere mid-May!

cr. Allkpop

ZIOZIA fansign 150403 fan account 9: Soo Hyun was reading a fan's name wrongly before she walked over. This fan corrected him on her name pronounciation, the more she corrected him, the more he read louder the wrong ones. (Purposely!! ) So this fan said Baek Seung Chan ssi, he suddenly turned serious and said: "Hi, I am Kim Soo Hyun!" and then he laughed!. cr. JustKeepSHinMind_格 Cr: starjo

Ikr @dramafan888 :)) so funny. Imagine his facial expression when he said Hi im kim soo hyun. Hahaha. Wanna see that face. My texts are looking weird. Enter bottun havent work here. :| ZIOZIA fan account 8: Fan gave him a monkey hugging a banana lamp he smiled shyly. This fan also gave him the elephant "water gun". Curious and kept asking how to play it. Then he said he likes it. Cr. Shorty ZIOZIA fan account 7: A fan asked him to draw more more more hearts, he drew. Then this fan said to Soo Hyun "Oppa fighting!" This boy is so cute! He opened his big eyes and said "I am oppa!" Actually, that fan looked older than him. Too direct and cute!! Cr share by 金秀贤酱饭团-OvO ZIOZIA fansign 150403 fan account 6: A fan gave him a bag of Kisses chocolates, he immediately opened his coat and hide it! Really cute! Food lover!! No. 3 asked him to take out, he then took out the chocolate. super cute! cr.share by 漃eVonneF ZIOZIA fansign 150403 fan account 4: Fan gave him a small hammer, he immediately used it to hit no. 3. This fan never shake his hand, Soo Hyun is angry, bang fiercely on the table and the fan ran back to shake his hand. Cr. SooSweet CR to Starjo88 :\">