❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Writernim Park Ji Eun who got to work with Kim Soo Hyun twice in MLFTS and Producers sent a coffee truck support for the drama 'Psycho, but it's okay'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQXxrBpBPy/?igshid=lq25etxsnv1p

tempCCQXxrBpBPy.jpg?type=w800

This post got more than 1M likes, making it the current most-liked photo posted by our Soo Hyun

Gambar mungkin berisi: 3 orang, orang berdiri, teks dan luar ruangan

• Like 3

“It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Ratings Rise As “Once Again” Soars To New All-Time High

KBS 2TV’s “Once Again” has soared to new heights—once again!

On July 5, the latest episode of the popular weekend drama achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, “Once Again” scored average nationwide ratings of 28.9 percent and 33.0 percent for its two parts, marking a new personal record for the drama.

tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” enjoyed another modest rise in viewership, scoring an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent and a peak of 5.9 percent for the night. The romance drama also continued to take first place in its time slot across all cable channels among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average of 4.7 percent and a peak of 5.1 percent.

Finally, TV Chosun’s “King Maker: The Change of Destiny” also saw an increase in its viewership, scoring an average nationwide rating of 5.6 percent for its latest episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411112wpp/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-ratings-rise-as-once-again-soars-to-new-all-time-high

“It’s Okay To Not Be Okay” Ratings Rise As “Once Again” Soars To New All-Time High

IMG_6742.jpg?type=w800

IMG_6756.jpg?type=w800

K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay Episode 6”

[Ending Hug] Kim Soohyun Reassuring Seo Yeji

Original post: Naver TV

[+2,890,-12]Moon Young was telling Kang Tae to run away and get lost while holding onto his shirt so tightly… Kang

Tae realized her true feelings and reassured her telling her that he won’t leave… That was the best ending ever…

[+1,900,-7]From the script to directing, acting skills, OST, there’s nothing that this drama’s lacking!

[+1,647,-7]She was grabbing his shirt so tightlyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+1,620,-8]The fact that Moon Young was screaming for him to run away while holding his shirt and Kang Tae noticed that, really hit me

[+1,434,-6]That was legendary! From this point on, People who don’t watch this drama will regret it

[+1,231,5]Woah, Moon Kang Tae is hugging Moon Youngㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is driving me crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1,184,-6]That ending…. is amazingㅠㅠㅠ f***, we’ll have to wait Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday

[+1,157,-7]Moon Young is acknowledging her wound at lastㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+978,-8]Unnie your actingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ was amazing, she was just like a kid

[+894,-8]I was crying and fluttered while watching that scene, she was telling him to run away but deep inside was asking him to stay with her… Moon Young, please let’s be happy from now on!

[+837,-9]When Moon Young told Kang Tae to get lost, he knew about her true feeling and hugged her while saying that he’ll stay with her… I felt like my heart stopped beating at that momentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+644,-6]Ha finally!

(Heartbreaking) Kim Soohyun and Oh Jung Se who can’t sleep because of their worries for each other

Original post: Naver TV

[+961,-3]Sang Tae’s contract was all about Kang Tae… His condition was getting a camping car for his brother’s sakeㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can’t imagine how sad Kang Tae must have felt after reading that…

[+753,-5]I just feel sorry for all of them, there is no character that isn’t pitiful here,,

[+710,-2]That’s heartbreaking… the contract was for his little brother’s sake despite all the grumbling… Aigoo, that’s heartbreakingㅠㅠㅠ

[+667,-4]But why would he hit him like that when he signed the contract for his brother’s sake? They both care for each other but it’s sad that he constantly hurts him ㅠㅠㅠ

[+504,-2]I’m serious, I sobbed when Sang Tae kept opening the door worrying about Kang Tae and waiting for him to get backㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+467,-2]Sang Tae and Kang Tae brotherhood makes me cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+402,-1]Sang Tae was thinking about his brother too..ㅠㅠ

[+380,-3]Kim Soohyun crying was really good… ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[Nate] Kim Soohyun hugging Seo Yeji who’s suffering from her mother’s trauma

bfd70437-9acb-4e56-b966-616a8a1fa27c.jpg?w=610

Original post: Nate

[+805,-18]Moon Young was telling him to run away and get out of there but she was holding his clothes tightly at the same time, and when Kang Tae noticed that, he told her that he won’t leaveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That was crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+675,-21]That was so funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+619,-27]The more I see Seo Yeji, the more charming I find her. She’s so pretty

[+91,-1]Seo Yeji made me so sad to the point that I chocked upㅠㅠ turned out the real psycho wasn’t Moon Young, it was her mother!

[+76,-2]I really don’t understand the ratings, this is the best drama of all timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is it because a lot of people watch it on Netflix? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+70,-3]Why is Seo Yeji so pretty?

[+69,-2]I couldn’t believe how tiny her waist was when she wore that pink 2-pieces dress today

[+67,-3]This is the best drama of all time, it’s like a fairy tale. It has the best Directing+Acting+Script-writing

[+65,-0]Just what kind of person was Go Moon Young’s mother? What the hell happened to her family?

Src: https://k-communities.com/2020/07/06/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-6/

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

You mean Moon Kang Tae, cos we all know the real Kim Soo Hyun is a disaster in the kitchen 

Haha Yuzu. Yes, it is Moon Kang Tae.

Netflix Rankings today

#1- South Korea
#1 - Hong-kong
#1 - Malaysia
#1- Philippines
#1- Taiwan
#1- Thailand
#1 - Vietnam
#2- Singapore
#3- Nigeria
#6- India
#8 - Japan
#9 - Nicaragua
#10- Panama
#10- Honduras

NO 1 in Philippines TOP Trend

• Like 1

TV Naver Top 100

It's Okay To Not Be Okay EP 6 NO 1 

One of the best comment: 
"It's Legendary, I feel really regret to anyone who does not watch it from this point on." 

Naver TV Top 100
The 18 new clips from It's Okay To Not Be Okay’s 6th episode are currently trending on Naver TV’s Top 100 videos. 

(#1, 7, 9, 12-19, 21-22, 26, 32-33, 34, 46)

• Awesome 1

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 29-July 5, 2020

dramaratings_3.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramabeans

https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/07/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-29-july-5-2020/

Saturday, July 4      
Once Again 57 KBS 23.2%
Once Again 58 KBS 28.6%
Backstreet Rookie 6 SBS 7.9%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 5 tvN 5.2%
Sunday, July 5      
Once Again 59 KBS 28.9%
Once Again 60 KBS 33.0%
It’s Okay to Not Be Okay 6 tvN 5.6%

dark fantasy

20200706_0229147014664273417345571.jpg?w=620

It’s Okay To Not Be Okay can be so raw when dealing with mental health conditions sometimes that it can be almost uncomfortable to watch – but the discomfort is what keeps me hooked week after week. The writing, cinematography, and directing remain top-notch, while the cast is all-round solid.

We get some insights into how Kang Tae and Sang Tae were in their childhood. Kang Tae, though the younger sibling, had always been his brother’s keeper. Though Kang Tae probably understood how his mother must had felt as he became an adult himself, it must have been distressing as a young boy to have to shoulder such a responsibility 24/7.

Sang Tae on his end probably remembers every single detail of their past, which he proves when he said exactly the same thing as a younger Kang Tae while throwing a fit at the cursed castle. That said, it is highly likely that he remembers how Kang Tae shouted he wished his brother would just die, and almost left him to drown in the icy river. However, despite his disorder, I believe Sang Tae understands his younger brother’s feelings and struggles implicitly. While he needs Kang Tae to watch out for him, he has his own way of looking out for his little bro. It’s heartbreakingly sweet how determined he is to earn money to buy the camping car for Kang Tae so they don’t have to keep moving. He doesn’t understand; yet he understands. The sibling relationship is one of my fave parts of the drama though it can get really painful and disturbing at times.

Urgh. I really don’t like how whiny and petty Ju Ri is. Seriously. At least Moon Young is unabashed about her bitchiness when she wants to unsheath her claws. Even then, it is Ju Ri who slapped her first in their hilarious catfight over Kang Tae.

I feel for Kang Tae. He is aware that Moon Young’s antics and surprisingly instinctive and shrewd understanding of him help him forget his daily struggles and gives him the affection he craves. However, he is also keenly aware she is a piece of work and requires plenty of emotional investment on his end if he does decide to take their relationship further. At the same time, he is cognisant that she can’t process feelings and emotions like a normal person either, which isn’t the greatest start to any relationship.

Moon Young is from such a dysfunctional family that I’m impressed that she hasn’t yet lost her marbles completely. It is pretty clear her mother threatened to harm Kang Tae when he visited the cursed castle when they were younger. She teases and taunts Kang Tae mercilessly but realises he is the one person who can help her overcome her past demons.

The romance. Well. I guess we could say there is progressive healing for both parties as they gradually confide in and trust each other. But really, their developing relationship ultimately seeks to coerce and coax them to face and accept the harsh, cutting realities of their past and present, to acknowledge that whatever happened would always be a part of them, and one just can’t forget in order to move on. Letting go is crucial sometimes and as difficult as that can be, it may be the only way both can live more fulfilling lives in the future.

The chemistry between Oh Jung Se and Kim Soo Hyun is wonderful. Seo Ye Ji and Kim Soo Hyun have physical awareness in heaps, with emotional rapport kicking in nicely as Moon Young and Kang Tae start exploring a deeper connection between them.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/07/06/dark-fantasy/

getting close

20200705_1811116205945682726595000.jpg?w=620

Moon Young is probably the only person who gets to Kang Tae enough for him to notice and care for someone outside of his devotion to his brother. She continues to be wacky but likeable while Kang Tae is finding it harder and harder to physically and emotionally detach himself from her.

20200705_174209102683347282857909.jpg?w=620

screenshot_20200705-181042_instagram5294174788919615375.jpg?w=620

20200705_1741555722656692840100083.jpg?w=620

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/07/05/getting-close/

4.3M now  :foryou:

It's Okay To Not Be Okay  streaming popularity & rankings July 6

in SIXTEEN countries  (Netflix TV Shows Top 10)

#1 South Korea
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Malaysia
#1 Philippines
#1 Singapore
#1 Taiwan
#1 Thailand
#1 Vietnam
#2 Nigeria
#4 Japan
#4 India 
#8 Panama