❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

56th Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Star-Studded Presenter Lineup

The upcoming 56th Baeksang Arts Awards has revealed part of this year’s lineup of presenters!

Veteran actress Kim Hye Ja, who won last year’s Grand Prize in the television category, will be returning to present the award at this year’s ceremony. The Grand Prize in the film category will similarly be presented by last year’s winner, Jung Woo Sung.

Kim Yoo Jung and Im Siwan will be pairing up to present this year’s TikTok Popularity Awards, while Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji—the stars of the upcoming tvN drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”—will be presenting the awards for Best Drama and Best Film.

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kyung Soo Jin, the stars of the upcoming OCN drama “Train,” will present the Art Awards for both television and film. Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and her “Private Life” co-star Go Kyung Pyo will be presenting both the Best Screenplay Award (film) and the Best Script Award (television).

Other presenters at this year’s ceremony will include Lee Byung Hun, Yum Jung Ah, Han Ji Min, Lee Sung Min, Go Soo, Ahn So Hee, Park Hae Joon, Kwon So Hyun, Lee Jung Eun, Kim Byung Chul, Jang Seung Jo, Lee Elijah, Jin Sun Kyu, Seo Yi Sook, Sung Soo Yeon, and Jun Hyun Moo.

Finally, the recipients of last year’s Best New Actor and Best New Actress awards—Jang Ki Yong, Kim Hye Yoon, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Jae In—will be returning to present the award to this year’s rising stars.

The 56th Baeksang Arts Awards, which will be hosted by Park Bo Gum, Suzy, and Shin Dong Yup, will air live on JTBC on June 5 at 4:50 p.m. KST. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404596wpp/56th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-star-studded-presenter-lineup

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

The upcoming 56th Baeksang Arts Awards has revealed part of this year’s lineup of presenters!

Veteran actress Kim Hye Ja, who won last year’s Grand Prize in the television category, will be returning to present the award at this year’s ceremony. The Grand Prize in the film category will similarly be presented by last year’s winner, Jung Woo Sung.

Kim Yoo Jung and Im Siwan will be pairing up to present this year’s TikTok Popularity Awards, while Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji—the stars of the upcoming tvN drama “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”—will be presenting the awards for Best Drama and Best Film.

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kyung Soo Jin, the stars of the upcoming OCN drama “Train,” will present the Art Awards for both television and film. Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and her “Private Life” co-star Go Kyung Pyo will be presenting both the Best Screenplay Award (film) and the Best Script Award (television).

Other presenters at this year’s ceremony will include Lee Byung Hun, Yum Jung Ah, Han Ji Min, Lee Sung Min, Go Soo, Ahn So Hee, Park Hae Joon, Kwon So Hyun, Lee Jung Eun, Kim Byung Chul, Jang Seung Jo, Lee Elijah, Jin Sun Kyu, Seo Yi Sook, Sung Soo Yeon, and Jun Hyun Moo.

Finally, the recipients of last year’s Best New Actor and Best New Actress awards—Jang Ki Yong, Kim Hye Yoon, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Jae In—will be returning to present the award to this year’s rising stars.

The 56th Baeksang Arts Awards, which will be hosted by Park Bo Gum, Suzy, and Shin Dong Yup, will air live on JTBC on June 5 at 4:50 p.m. KST. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404596wpp/56th-baeksang-arts-awards-announces-star-studded-presenter-lineup

Wowww great new so excited for the pictures and al 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

We will see Soo Hyun at Baeksang Award tomorrow [June 5]

Kim Soo Hyun is one of the presenters of Baeksang awards

[56th Baek Sang] From Kim Hye-ja to Kim Soo-hyun... Shining Poetry Lineup

Kim Hye-ja Jung Woo-sung Yeom Jung-ah, Kim Soo-hyun will be the guest of honour /presenter at Baeksang Arts Awards 2020.

The 56th Baeksang Arts Awards will be held at KINTEX 7 Hall, Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do from 4:50 pm(kst) on June 5, and will be broadcast live on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000285328?fbclid=IwAR2I4QZgQr9mqc9y6JSmVBjBNCo7QpthhMVBiGjMRAzBzgfp8AU0OiQ1qkg

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this good news. Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji—will be presenting the awards for Best Drama and Best Film. :blush:

• Like 1

K netizen's comments on It's Okay to Not be Okay  

Cast and introducing characters of tvN drama “Psycho but It’s Okay”

Original post: Theqoo

1. Oh… It seems fun, Oh Jung Se’s gonna do a good job!

2. I’m excited for this, I hope it’s gonna be fun

3. Oh the cast, director and writer are all good ! I’m looking forward to this

4. Isn’t she a psychopath if she has an antisocial personality disorder?….. Psychopaths can’t be cured, right?

5. Woah, all the actors are good!

6. I like director Park Shin Woo’s work, so I’m excited for this

7. Oh, Kim Joo Hun is here!

8. This drama must have a really good acting with that line-up

9. I’ve been for Kim Soo Hyunㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m looking forward to see all the actorsㅠㅠ

10. Oh Jung Se is part of the cast too! I’ll make sure to watch this

11. I’m tearing up just looking at Kim Mi Kyung’s picture

12. I have high expectations for Kim Soohyun’s acting

Kim Soo Hyun X Seo Ye Ji’s 1st teaser for “Psycho but It’s Okay”

1. Kim Soohyun’s visuals are really good!

2. Kim Soohyun is so handsome

3. It feels like the teaser came to an end all of a sudden

4. No but why does it feel like the teaser’s over as soon as Kim Soohyun shows up? Give us moreㅠㅠ

5. It’s too short, Give us a longer one

6. Crazy crazy! The visuals are great

7. Oh I like them both!!

8. Nice directing! It looks dark and has a mysterious vibe

9. Kim Soohyunㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m excited for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I’m looking forward to it, but the teaser is too short

11. It seems like it’s gonna be so much fun. Kim Soohyun, I’m waiting for youㅠㅠㅠ he didn’t come out till the last second but it’s still awesome

12. It’s been a long time since I saw Kim Soo Hyun, I’ll make sure to watch it… I hope the drama turns out well, I believe in Kim Soohyun’s acting skills

Kim Soohyun’s First Pictures from “Psycho but It’s Okay”

1. How can you do this to me? Why aren’t you getting older?

2. Heol! He’s gotten even more handsome

3. What is this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s so handsome…

4. I can’t wait to see him!!

5. He looks the same as when he just joined the armyㅋㅋ

6. He looks like a student! Doesn’t he get old?ㅎ

7. He managed himself very well

8. I feel like I’m the only one who’s getting older

9. Woah, I’m looking forward to see him

10. This is really a mystery! How is he not getting older?

11. Look at his small face and long neck

12. He looks so beautiful with his bangs down

13. Heol! I feel like he’s gotten so much youngerㅠㅠㅜ

14. Seriously, Kim Soohyun looks so handsome!

“Psycho but It’s Okay” 2nd Teaser 

1. This fits my taste, it’s perfect. Woah come out already!

2. Heol! His voice is crazy..

3. Come out quickly!!!

4. The mood is a little dark, I thought this would be a romantic comedy

5. Kim Soohyun has such a nice voice!

6. It feels like a good drama

7. I’m going crazy

8. Woah, this is the vibe I was waiting for. I always wanted Kim Soohyun to act in this kind of sad atmosphere. This is perfectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it already, it’s crazy!

9. Woah.. We can already see Kim Soohyun’s good acting from this clip!

10. His voice is so sweet

11. Heol! Kim Soohyun’s eyes are crazy!

12. Woah, that shot of Seo Yeji in the middle, she looks f***ing pretty!

13. Kim Soohyun character is perfect.

14. Heol! The vibe is insane!

15. F***, this is the kind of drama I wanted. The mood, the lines, and the visuals are all crazy!!!

16. Heol! I’m going crazy, Kim Soohyun is crazy! I can’t wait

17. Kim Soohyun’s voice is amazingㅠㅠ I can’t wait for this to start airing

Kim Soohyun X Seo Yeji’s 3rd teaser of “Psycho but It’s Okay”

1. Their chemistry is amazing because the figures are similarᅮᅮᅮᅮᅮ

2. Seo Yeji’s voice… That’s a hell of a low toneㅎ

3. Seo Yeji’s face is crazy…

4. Even her styling is amazingㅠㅠ I can’t wait to watch this!

5. Seo Yeji’s voice is crazy, I really like it!

6. I’ve never seen Kim Soohyun have this much chemistry with a co-star like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. They look really good together

8. I really like Seo Yeji’s voiceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Seo Yeji’s has a nice voice and is really good-looking… their chemistry in the last GIF is amazing

10. Her voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. These two have a great chemistry, this is gonna be fun

13. This is all I’m waiting for lately!

14. I’m so satisfied with both of the main characters, they look really good!

15. It’s gonna to be super fun!ㅋㅋ How long has it been since Kim Soohyun acted in a drama?

Source: https://k-communities.com/2020/06/03/cast-and-introducing-characters-of-tvn-drama-psycho-but-its-okay/

• Like 3

it’s okay to not be okay drops quirky teaser

20200603_0015059113040124660199180.jpg?w

This drama is looking up in my books though I’m a little confused as to how exactly the story will pan out in mood and tone. The vibes I get from the posters and stills are very different from the teasers. The latest teaser is a little dark, twisted and quirky, and the OTP interactions are off-beat. I do sense and feel some chemistry between the actors, which is a good sign.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2020/06/03/its-okay-to-not-be-okay-drops-quirky-teaser/

• Like 1

'It's okay to not be okay' Kim Soo Hyun - Seo Ye-ji, fairytale main poster released

The main poster for the drama'Psycho but it's okay' was released.

On the 4th of 'tvndrama.official' Instagram, a photo was posted along with the article "The Psycho But It's Okay" main poster revealed ♥

The public poster contains the images of Kim Soo-hyun and Seo Ye-ji. The two are sitting side by side creating a fairy tale atmosphere.

The netizens who encountered this responded, such as "poster is pretty", "fighting," and "both are on the verge of losing their faces."

Meanwhile, the drama 'Psycho But It's Okay' will be aired on tvN at 9pm on the 20th.

source: https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020060411110386161

EZoUzMBU0AEF6HG?format=jpg&name=small

EZoT4LVVcAI7n0A?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

An interview with Kim Soo Hyun:

Kim Soo-hyun, who was attracted by the title of “Psycho, but it’s okay,” said Moon Kang-tae, “It's a character that hovers over it. Like everyone else, there is no stronger and better than anyone outside or in front of others, but when you are alone, do you disarm and collapse? Kang Tae looks fine, but in fact, he is always tired of the things he carries. I thought that there would be someone like Kang Tae somewhere.”

In particular, Moon Gang-tae is a character who lives without dreams and hopes. At home, he takes care of his older brother Moon Sang Tae who has an autism spectrum (ASD), and protects patients who are sick from the outside, but can't take care of his life. It is expected that the emotional passion of the artist will be expressed more deeply and delicately.

“Moon Gang-tae does not reveal his inside to others around him. In particular, he never expresses himself in front of his brother who understands Kang Tae's feelings with Kang Tae's expression. I hope that many of you will sympathize with these parts.” 

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202006041337382410

100559361_1170352859991520_4737687065968

• Like 2

New Korean Drama Series To Watch This June 2020

new-korean-drama-series-to-watch-this-ju

As the heat of the summer arrives, new Korean dramas about love and family also ignite our list. This month just launched the series of Kim Soo Hyun after military service and the first Korean drama picked up by Lifetime channel. And not only that because there's a whole lot more to anticipate this June!

Let's check the list to watch for the premiere shows for June 2020.

It's Okay To Not Be Okay

Episodes: 16

Airs: June 20, 2020

Days: Saturday and Sunday

Network: TVN, Netflix

Duration: 60 minutes

Korean drama series that talks about psychological healing and discovering love together. 

Moon Gang-tae is a health worker who works hard to meet both ends. He devoted his life to taking care of his disabled brother. Life is never easy, but he keeps up with it. Go Moon-young is a successful writer and grows up to be antisocial to protect herself from any person who inflicts pain. Her family is in a struggle to live a happy life that she keeps to herself. One cold-hearted personality meets one person that is full of warmth and patience will make an incredible story to watch.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118009/20200602/new-korean-drama-series-watch-june-2020.htm

More To Watch: Korean Dramas on Netflix For June 2020

more-to-watch-korean-drama-series-on-net

Your K-drama watchlist is about to lengthen as Netflix gives you a new set of series to binge on this coming June. Expect new hits that will bring you love, fun, and thrill your spare time while you're at home in the coming days.

"It's Okay To Not Be Okay" (June 20)

Starring: Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji

This drama is set to premiere this June, and it's the comeback drama series of Kim Soo Hyun after he was discharged from the military in 2019. The story revolves around a psychiatric ward caretaker, who struggles in life while caring for his physically challenged younger brother. His life changes as he meets along the way a children's writer, who also has problems following society's norms. Moon Kang Tae, a warm-hearted person, meets Goo Moon Young with a cold-hearted personality. They both help each other heal the emotional wounds they suffer in life.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118010/20200602/more-watch-korean-dramas-netflix-june-2020.htm

• Like 2

Actor Kim Soohyun expressed his honest feelings about meeting his character in tvN's new drama 'Psycho, But It's Okay'.

202006041413446461_d.jpg

Actor Kim Soohyun expressed his honest feelings about meeting his character in tvN's new drama 'Psycho, But It's Okay'.

Screenshot_20200604-150518_Chrome.jpg

Netizen comment :

(+45,-5) Kim Soohyun and Seo Yeji, I'm looking forward to it.

(+28,-2) Wow... handsome. He's got some boyish handsomeness.

(+10,-1) Kim Soohyun has attractive corners of mouth.

(+5,-2) The trailer has a little bit of a Del Luna feel, but I'm looking forward to it.

(+4,-1) I am so excited to see you act after a long time.
It's okay with the psycho. Let's hit jackpot!!!

(+2,0) This is what male lead and female lead should do~!
I can't concentrate because of the drama female lead these days.

source : https://www.storykpop.com/2020/06/actor-kim-soohyun-expressed-his-honest.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun Reflects On His New Role In Upcoming Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

With tvN’s “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” just a couple of weeks away from its premiere, Kim Soo Hyun shared his thoughts about his new character Moon Kang Tae.

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” revolves around the love story between Moon Kang Tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward, and Go Moon Young (Seo Ye Ji), a children’s storybook writer with antisocial personality disorder.

Kim Soo Hyun said, “Moon Kang Tae is a heartbroken character. Just like most people, he is strong and shrewd in front of others, but he becomes disarmed and vulnerable when he is alone. He may seem fine, but he’s actually always tired of the burden he carries. I think there is a Moon Kang Tae out there somewhere.”

Furthermore, Moon Kang Tae is too busy taking care of his older brother Moon Sang Tae (Oh Jung Se), who has an autism spectrum disorder, to look after himself. Concerning that, Kim Soo Hyun explained, “Moon Kang Tae doesn’t show his innermost feelings to people around him. He especially never shows his feelings in front of his brother, who is able to understand Moon Kang Tae’s emotions through his expressions. I hope many people can relate to these aspects.”

Lastly, Kim Soo Hyun commented, “Please pay attention to each character in the drama. If you focus on the thoughtful Moon Kang Tae, you will be able to enjoy the drama even more.”

“It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” will premiere on June 20 at 9 p.m.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1404654wpp/kim-soo-hyun-reflects-on-his-new-role-in-upcoming-drama-its-okay-to-not-be-okay?fbclid=IwAR0tinHrnNnACBEV24xCxX4_O7Ts7HOt9b7HJidN3FIrVikc__ny0vtXgL0

Kim Soo Hyun Reflects On His New Role In Upcoming Drama “It’s Okay To Not Be Okay”

• Like 3

Kim Soo-hyun and Park Bo-gum coming up soon on Netflix

20200602_kimpark.jpg?itok=YTjfVsOb

After Hyun Bin, Park Seo-joon, and Lee Min-ho dominated our Netflix accounts in the first half of the year, two more handsome oppas are due to appear on the streaming service in the second half.

After Hyun Bin, Park Seo-joon, and Lee Min-ho dominated our Netflix accounts in the first half of the year, two more handsome oppas are due to appear on the streaming service in the second half.

Kim Soo-hyun ⁠— after two cameos in Hotel Del Luna and Crash Landing On You

20200602_okay.jpg

This is his first starring role in a drama since 2005's Producer and also his first full project since completing his military service in July last year.

The 32-year-old stars as Moon Kang-tae, a community health worker at a psychiatric ward who is disillusioned about love. An unusual romance begins when he crosses path with children's book author Go Moon-young (Seo Ye-ji), who has an anti-social personality disorder.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : asiaone.com

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/kim-soo-hyun-and-park-bo-gum-coming-soon-netflix

• Like 2