❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Kim Soo Hyun Surprises IU And Yeo Jin Goo On Set Of “Hotel Del Luna”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun sent a coffee truck to the set of “Hotel Del Luna,” and he also visited his former co-stars!

IU posted photos on her Instagram on July 16 of herself with Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo, showing them in front of a coffee truck sent by Kim Soo Hyun. The coffee truck’s banners explain that Kim Soo Hyun was sending his support to the drama’s director Oh Choong Hwan and actors Yeo Jin Goo and IU.

IU wrote, “Baek Seung Chan’s hotel visit.” Baek Seung Chan is the name of Kim Soo Hyun’s character in “Producer,” the KBS drama that he starred in with IU in 2015. The actors also worked together in “Dream High” in 2011.

On July 17, Yeo Jin Goo uploaded his own set of photos of the moment. He wrote, “What a surprise!!! Soo Hyun hyung!!! Thank you so, so much!!!! Hyung~ I’ll work harder now that I’ve received energy from you!!!!!” Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun acted together in “The Moon Embracing the Sun” in 2012.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339160wpp/kim-soo-hyun-surprises-iu-and-yeo-jin-goo-on-set-of-hotel-del-luna

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Kim Soo Hyun Surprises IU And Yeo Jin Goo On Set Of “Hotel Del Luna”

Actor Kim Soo Hyun sent a coffee truck to the set of “Hotel Del Luna,” and he also visited his former co-stars!

IU posted photos on her Instagram on July 16 of herself with Kim Soo Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo, showing them in front of a coffee truck sent by Kim Soo Hyun. The coffee truck’s banners explain that Kim Soo Hyun was sending his support to the drama’s director Oh Choong Hwan and actors Yeo Jin Goo and IU.

IU wrote, “Baek Seung Chan’s hotel visit.” Baek Seung Chan is the name of Kim Soo Hyun’s character in “Producer,” the KBS drama that he starred in with IU in 2015. The actors also worked together in “Dream High” in 2011.

On July 17, Yeo Jin Goo uploaded his own set of photos of the moment. He wrote, “What a surprise!!! Soo Hyun hyung!!! Thank you so, so much!!!! Hyung~ I’ll work harder now that I’ve received energy from you!!!!!” Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Soo Hyun acted together in “The Moon Embracing the Sun” in 2012.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1339160wpp/kim-soo-hyun-surprises-iu-and-yeo-jin-goo-on-set-of-hotel-del-luna

Hi rossy, thanks for sharing this. KSH really surprised IU and Yeo Jin Goo with a visit on the set of their tvN drama + sending the coffee truck for them.  :P

MORE --

_E0BWhJbDcHRkOC9JsWORbbyxw4NSzP2uBy1nnwy

IUHz0aerX1d7dHB8BWqc6yA0BGyBRpcOJ3OyvFb_

Picture credit : koreaboo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Kim soo hyun surprises IU n Yeo Jin Goo

Cr.owner/logo

Reveal hidden contents

rossy,   I love how casual KSH is here. He could have sent the coffee truck but, it is endearing that he gave an adorable support to his friends by stopping by to where they are filming their new drama especially IU who’s known for their close friendship. It looks like a reunion for the (3) of them. :P 

MORE --

Kim Soo Hyun Surprises Former Co-stars IU and Yeo Jin Gu on the Set of Hotel Del Luna

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2019/07/16/97645/

• Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun Surprises IU and Yeo Jin Goo by Showing up on Set with a Coffee Truck

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Koogle TV is a Korean-language media based in LA Korea City, USA. It specializes in forwarding Korean entertainment and cultural programs.

On July 14, Koogle TV uploaded a section called "Kim Soo Hyun Timeline".   All his participating works are clipped

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

More Soo Hyun :wub:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this fanmade artwork. NICE. KSH is such a sweet person to send the coffee truck + visit the set of the drama. IU took a close-up picture of her and her drink. Kim SooHyun is also doing a funny pose. He is always supporting IU. I hope they can do another drama together in the future.  Awww... (3) of them are so cute. It warms my heart to see their friendship . :P

IU-kim-soohyun-2019.jpg

• Like 1

Kim Soo-hyun Visits IU and Yeo Jin-goo on "Hotel Del Luna" Site

photo1082364.jpg

Actor Kim Soo-hyun showed his support for IU and Yeo Jin-goo.

Yeo Jin-goo posted pictures on his Instagram saying, "What a surprise! Soo-hyun! Thank you so much! I'll take all that energy to work harder!"

The pictures are of Kim Soo-hyun and the two top cast of "Hotel Del Luna".

Kim Soo-hyun is dressed all in black and looks very playful with Yeo Jin-goo.

Meanwhile, Kim Soo-hyun enlisted in the army on the 23rd of October in 2017 and he was discharged on the 1st of July. Kim Soo-hyun met Yeo Jin-goo in the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon", and IU in "Producers".

photo1082377.jpg

photo1082379.jpg

photo1082378.jpg

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/n...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

Anniversary of Kim Soo Hyun debut 

2019.7.18 - 2019.7.24,  Kim Soo Hyun Bar joined hands with KSH China's first stop , JustKimSooHyun   in Seoul Myeongdong outdoor big screen for a week of three-station joint support has been on the line

73198af5ly1g5414avw3aj21900u0e8i.jpg

73198af5ly1g5414kgs0cj21900u0e8i.jpg

73198af5ly1g5414zfludj21900u01le.jpg

73198af5ly1g54158lhlvj21900u0b2q.jpg

73198af5ly1g5415fqj54j21900u0e8i.jpg

• Like 1

5 Actors Who Went From Second Leads to Main

Our babies went through a lot!

We have all been there, we are watching a drama and as it progresses the line between who is the main and the second lead blur. Thanks to this all of us have ended plenty, if not all dramas, with a major case of the second lead syndrome. This is when you root for the second lead actor to have a happily ever after with the main actress. We have decided to pick our top actors who went from a pat on the back to a happily ever after. We understand there are A LOT more, but these are the ones people seem to forget about.

Kim Soohyun

Soo-Hyun has his beginnings in ‘Kimchi Cheese Smile’ as a supporting role, and has been acting ever since then. We had second lead syndrome from him in 'Dream High.' We are happy that he received the award and he became famous, but a small part of our heart wondered... And Suzy? He eventually continued growing and has since been the lead in just about any drama he has been on. The most known one is 'My Love From the Stars' and what a better companion than legend Jun Jihyun. Our hearts can finally rest at ease.

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2018/07/18/5-Actors-Who-Went-From-Second-Leads-to-Main--5983718?fbclid=IwAR3Una6R5RdEzwuExJI9NF8LPc9DpX0oPmm7znu7vnxwLSsv9BK62T6mOts

temp_67f253285331543931390194fd9ef6fc.png

recommend_cfb47b84769c8545d5fddac3804465f61c6ff887.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Anniversary of Kim Soo Hyun debut 

2019.7.18 - 2019.7.24,  Kim Soo Hyun Bar joined hands with KSH China's first stop , JustKimSooHyun   in Seoul Myeongdong outdoor big screen for a week of three-station joint support has been on the line

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. Was it his anniversary yesterday? :P