❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

"Special Warrior Army Life → Kim Soo-hyun

Hallyu star Kim Soo-hyun has returned to the side of the public after finishing his special army career. 

Kim Soo-hyun finished his military service at 8 am on the morning of July 1, 2019. 400 fans and 70 reporters gathered in front of the Imjingak Peace Paju in Gyeonggi province and Soo Hyun gives a warm welcome to the audience. 

Especially Kim Soo-hyun is a star whose military life was long felt. Because of that many fans have been waiting for a long time. On this day, Japan and China, as well as Asia, as well as Canada and around the world gathered around the world of international fans have proven unchanged popularity. He gave his first greeting "Thank you for your precious step," and greeted his fans with a bright smile.

Kim Soo-hyun was diagnosed as a fourth-grade public service worker, who was a substitute service at the time of the first draft examination, but he was re-examined and received the first grade, and he joined the active duty on October 23, In addition, he received excellent results in basic military training for five weeks and supported the 1st Division Search Corps to start full-scale military service. The 1st Division Search Corps is a unit that carries out high-risk missions in the forefront areas such as search and ambush operations between the MDL and the SBL. In the 1st Search and Rescue Squad, which is only 0.1%, which is excellent in physical strength and mental strength, it showed an exemplary appearance so that it was promoted early for one month by advancing the soldiers from corporations and corporal soldiers by one month for reasons such as being selected as TOP team and Special Warrior . 

Kim Soo-hyun, who made his debut in 2007 and reigned as the best Korean wave star through dramas such as 'Dream High' and 'Moon Embracing The Sun'. He has made the entertainer crazy all around the world, and he is now expected to take the designated flower route. He already have  received a lot of love calls, including signing an advertising model contract with a beauty brand. It has begun to receive proposals for works for several months.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002931639

0002931639_004_20190701105816355.jpeg?type=w540

0002931639_001_20190701105816267.jpeg?type=w540

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Kim Soo-hyun, who showed 'the spirit of military life', hopes for the 'flower road'

Kim Soo-hyun greeted the crowd of fans and reporters who visited the Peace Nuri in Imjingak, Paju City, Gyeonggi Province on the 1st. Kim Soo-hyun went to a secret ceremony that was held inside the unit to avoid inconveniences such as the troops and the traffic around him, but he had time to say a few words and convey his testimony to those who found him. 

Kim Soo-hyun said, "I do not feel well from the moment I prepare for the ceremony at dawn until now, and I feel like I am in a good mood." "I was troubled to go to the military at a later age, Thanks to that, I was able to finish my military life well. "

Kim Soo-hyun was diagnosed as a fourth grade public service worker who was a child with heart disease and was eligible for substitute service at the time of his first conscription examination. However, he has been in constant health care for active duty, he was enlisted in active duty. 

Kim Soo-hyun, who has achieved excellent results in basic military training for the next five weeks, supports the 1st Division Search Corps and begins military service. Kim Soo-hyun, who served in the 1st Division Search and Rescue Squad, conducts high-risk missions in search and ambush operations between the Military Demarcation Line and the Southern Limit Line, so that only soldiers with good physical and mental abilities can be selected. 

Even in such a harsh environment, Kim Soo-hyun was selected as a TOP team and a special warrior, and he had a good military life so as to advance one month ahead of each other in the case of corporal disease and corporal disease. When asked about the moment when Kim Soo-hyun did not have the most time, he said, "It is after returning from vacation. It seems to have been difficult for two weeks."

In addition, Kim Soo-hyun has not been informed about the current situation since enlistment, many people wondered about his news. However, Kim Soo- hyun has been concentrating on revealing himself due to the nature of the troops that he serves, and has finished the quiet military life. 
Visits are also similar. Kim Soo-hyun said, "I have never visited a meeting."

Kim Soo-hyun, who has shown such a sincere attitude, is in a position to pay attention to his actions as an actor. Regarding the return work, Kim Soo-hyun said, "I have not decided yet, but I will try to show a good picture soon." 

On the other hand, Kim Soo-hyun who signed a private model contract with a beauty brand recently, is known to be reviewing various works regardless of genres such as movies and dramas. Kim Soo-hyun, who will soon be introducing a luxury performance through a screen already curious.

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2019/07/01/2019070180062.html

김수현 전역 / 사진: 조선일보 일본어판 이대덕 기자, pr.chosunjns@gmail.com

'軍 생활의 정석' 보여준 김수현, 앞으로 걷게 될 '꽃길'을 기대해

Kim Seo-hyun, who showed 'the spirit of military life', hopes for the 'flower road'

• Like 2
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Because he is an alien from the star :blush:

You are right!! Oh my Gosh! I really wonder what’s the reaction of his fans when they see him. Blown away! ?:w00t: by his beauty?:lol:

• Like 3

Full-scale activities of Kim Soo-hyun, who returned from the military as an actor, are expected to be seen from 2020

Kim Soo-hyun, who met during the first half of the month, met with reporters in front of the bell of Imjingak Peace in Paju City, Gyeonggi Province on January 1, saying, "No work has been decided during the first half of the year. 

Kim Soo Hyun said, "I had been worried about how I spent time in the army when I enlisted later than others. I am very good at coming to the 1st Division Search Battalion. I think I'm done. " 

Kim Soo-hyun was diagnosed as a fourth grade public service worker who was an alternative service at the time of the first draft examination, but was re-examined with a strong will to enter the active duty and received the first grade. 

Sincere military service also collected topics. It has been known that he made an exemplary military life to volunteer and advance to 1st Division Search Corps. 

Kim Soo-hyun done his duty in the military is expected to plunge to a full-fledged entertainment activities from next year. It is the back door that the love call for him is already hot since it is the star that got the best popularity not only in domestic but also in Asia. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000245604

2019070201000042900001209_20190701092611518.jpg?type=w540

201907010920798851_1_20190701092112845.jpg?type=w540

Kim Soo-hyun, a multinational fan waiting for the king's return

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0004069284

0004069284_001_20190701092227419.jpg?type=w540

0004069288_001_20190701092231802.jpg?type=w540

• Like 3