❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

19 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Yuzu,  Are Ziozia and Beanpole still okay when Soo Hyun as their model ?

Hwonhwon, I recall reading an article about Ziozia's good sales performance here, so I did a search... and found that it was you who posted the article 2 years ago :blush: .  Same with Beanpole Outdoors, the last ad campaign Soo Hyun filmed for them brought in a huge number of sales for their down jacket.

NEWS [2017.06.23]

Ziozia New Brand 'Men's Wear Leadership Record'

The men's fashion brand  'RZ (Real ZIOZIA)', which was developed by the department of Geoscience, Shinseong Trade Co., Ltd., succeeded in getting to the top of the list with leading sales.

RZ [ Real Ziozia ] has opened department store stores since February, and Lotte Outlet is at the top of the list with strong sales at eight stores including Isis Police. In particular, Lotte Outlet Ich'on-myeon, with its opening of a sole store, posted sales of KRW 200 million per month, the highest among male brand names.

On the other hand, RZ has been supporting the production and costume for the movie 'Real'. 'Real Ziozia Special Edition', which is composed of actor Kim Soo Hyun who plays the lead role in the movie, was presented. 'Real Ziozia Special Edition' is sold at Lotte Outlet Ispolis, Icheon, and Dongbu Busan. The 'Real' special zone in the store is also added.

The movie 'Real' is a movie that has been gathered with colorful performances such as Kim Soo Hyun, Seongdong Il, and Sully. The marketing person said, "I expect to be able to show synergy in promoting the brand at the same time as opening the movie."

http://m.itnk.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=53925

Soo Hyun's last BPO filming

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hwonhwon, I recall reading an article about Ziozia's good sales performance here, so I did a search... and found that it was you who posted the article 2 years ago :blush: .  Same with Beanpole Outdoors, the last ad campaign Soo Hyun filmed for them brought in a huge number of sales for their down jacket.

:D:D:D Yuzu, I forgot that it was me who posted that news

Is Paradise City still using him or not ? 

The next veteran male god Kim Soo Hyun zero scandal became the advertiser's favorite

This year, many drama male gods have retired from the army, from the end of the time, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Min Ho, etc., then July 1 is the beginning of the students to celebrate the summer vacation, another male god Kim Soo Hyun is about to return to the audience husband.

In addition to the size of the screen, actor Kim Soo Hyun is the darling of the advertising industry. It’s been less than a month since he retired, and there are already many advertising contracts in the rumor. His advertising price is still not low. Even if he experienced the blank period of military service, the advertising industry said: "Before enlisting, Kim Soo-hyun’s performance fee has reached 1 billion won. After the retirement, it will be processed accordingly. In the entertainment industry, it should be one of the highest."

Kim Soo-hyun from the TV series "The Moon Embracing the Sun", "You from the Stars" and the movie "The Thief" made him a member of the Korean Wave star. Of course, he is also the favorite of the advertising industry. He was a spokesperson before the enlistment in 2017. Clothing, casual mountaineering apparel, beauty products, circulation industry, food, finance, automobiles and many other items, not only endorsement of many goods, long-term invitation Kim Soo hyun to become the exclusive spokesperson of the brand is more, casual wear and men's clothing are continuous He asked him to speak for more than four years, which shows that his advertising effect is very good.

“Some domestic brands have some sales stagnation, but after Kim Soo Hyun was invited as the spokesperson, they increased their overseas sales. Therefore, the manufacturer trusted him very much, and he never had negative rumors or scandals and felt that he was a very healthy artist. This is also the advertising owner. One of the reasons I like him."

Even if Kim Soo-hyun has not yet confirmed the next work, and recently the male gods have retired, Kim Soo-hyun is still highly regarded. At present, no matter whether it is the next play script or advertisement, he will be invited to Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Soo-hyun is also a model soldier in the military, and is promoted to the rank of soldier in advance, so that everyone is looking forward to July 1 and his next step.

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/117266?fbclid=IwAR2a2eQPq_OIChohVPxuGWt1Gtu2PHU2tehCkDytUNVcaDcZ8oIDDknuVss

117266-741125.jpg

117266-741123.jpg

• Like 1

Kim Soo-hyun, Reserved 'Advertisement King' after Discharge

It's like he was never gone for 2 years.

The advertising industry is calling for actor Kim Soo-hyun. There's still a month left until he's done with military service, but rumor has it that there are brands that have already signed him on.

He's getting the best treatment as well. The period of his absence is negligible. Sources say, "Before he was deployed, Kim Soo-hyun received up to a billion won (about $847,000) for advertisements. It looks like that's not going to change even after he's been discharged. One billion won is the most a male celebrity can get paid".

Kim Soo-hyun rose to Hallyu stardom with dramas "The Sun and the Moon" and "My Love from the Star" as well as the movie "The Thieves". Until right before he was deployed to National Service, he modeled for various men's wear, outdoor wear, cosmetics, distribution, finance and car brands.

Not only is there a large number of contracts, but there is also a high rate of long-term contracts and renewal of contracts. The outdoor brands signed him on from 2012 to 2016, the men's wear from 2012 to 2017 and before he left, he signed a contract with a tourism company and appeared on a commercial in 2018 during his National Service period.

Sources from the advertisement industry say, "The slowed down growth in domestic brands is credited to the fact that overseas sales rose after hiring Kim Soo-hyun as an advertising model. Another reason he's so wanted by advertisement agencies is that he's been very loyal throughout his time on contracts".

It's unsure what he's going to be starring in next, but advertisement agencies want him badly. Several popular stars like Im Si-wan, Lee Min-ho and Kang Ha-neul are being discharged this year, but Kim So-hyun is the icing on the cake. He's also been getting many 'love calls' for his next project and many are waiting to hear what he's doing next.

Kim Soo-hyun joined the military on the 23rd of October in 2017 and served in the Army 1st Division Search Squadron. The Military Manpower Administration (MMA)'s physical examination ruled him as fit for alternative military service, but he received a grade 1 through re-examination and joined the army in active service. His exemplary behavior earned him an early promotion to sergeant. He's done with his military duties on the 1st of July.

https://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyun-reserved-advertisement-king-after-discharge-130321.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1Sv-F1D2PlqCeXvZ_VORcHH8hTMEbZ-JnQS636K0Acb90ZyqVaTxq-6uQ

photo1069754.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

:D:D:D Yuzu, I forgot that it was me who posted that news

Is Paradise City still using him or not ? 

I think his contract with Paradise City is over since it was for 3 years (2016-2019). Fans said the big billboards in Myeongdong and airport are no longer there and all the Paradise City taxis do not have Soo Hyun's image on them anymore.

• Like 1