❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

The peak of life is like climbing to the top, the process may be very tired and hard, but if you persist, when you reach the highest point, you will win, that feeling It is different, the joy of success and the smile from the heart will make you feel that all efforts are worthwhile

005zaCLgly1g277wqmom6j30dc0m841e.jpg

005zaCLgly1g277wr0a7aj30dc0m8q4r.jpg

005zaCLgly1g277wpitcyj30dc0m8jth.jpg

8 K-Dramas That Prove Taking The Bus Is The Most Romantic Way To Travel

Yep, you heard us right. If you want to live like a K-drama character and fall in love while you’re at it, you’d best be taking the bus.

We know, it sounds like one of those weird pieces of drama logic that don’t make sense in real life. Buses are always late, crowded and, weird-smelling. It’s not exactly romantic to find out you just sat on chewing gum. But maybe K-drama characters are onto something.

When you travel by bus, you’re forced to get up close and personal with the people around you. It’s a chance to make new connections in ways you never imagined.

Next time you’re riding the bus, remember these iconic K-drama bus scenes and let them give you courage. Maybe today’s the day you’ll say hi to that beautiful stranger on your commute, or maybe it’s finally time to confess to the friend who always shares your seat.

Warning: spoilers ahead!

5. “Dream High

suzy-kim-soo-hyun.gif

Suzy’s second appearance on this list is from way back when she was a tiny baby idol-actor. Fun fact: this bus scene-turned-kiss scene was one of the first kisses she ever had! It comes at the very end of the drama, as her character Hye Mi sees off Sam Dong (Kim Soo Hyun) as he leaves for New York, maybe for good. Last time, it was Sam Dong who chased down Hye Mi’s bus as she left, but this time it’s Hye Mi’s turn to chase her boy down. She catches up with the bus at a traffic light, and Sam Dong rolls his window down for the saddest, sweetest parting smooch you ever did see. Come back Sam Dong, don’t leave us Hye Mi!

Check out the first episode of “Dream High”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

16 Memorable Life Lessons That K-Dramas Have Taught Us

The K-drama universe is amazing. No matter the genre, the story behind every Korean drama is embedded with all sorts of sub-genres, all coming together as one. On top of the laughter, the romance, the thriller, and even the melodrama, we gain one more thing when watching our favorite actors and actresses onscreen: a set of life lessons.

Midst these dramas’ scripts lies an incredible amount of dialogues that leave us pondering over them for weeks, months, and even years once the storyline has concluded. Featuring some of the most unforgettable K-dramas in order of their air date, here are 16 quote-worthy lines that have taught us a lesson or two in life!

2. About reevaluating oneself – “My Love From The Star

My-Love-From-The-Star-Kim-Soo-Hyun.gif

“Before holding a grudge against the people around you for not taking on your side, think about why you haven’t been able to make them stand on your side.” – Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun)

Watch “My Love From the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

I want to hold your hand and accompany you all the way to the end, with the original heart to accompany you the farthest way. I want to hold your hand and spend the long years with you. No matter how long the future is, I will accompany you to finish the story

005zaCLgly1g2bqotadprj30kk0es0t2.jpg

005zaCLgly1g2bqouml09j30kk0esmxj.jpg

005zaCLgly1g2bqovgyygj30kk0es74t.jpg

005zaCLgly1g2bqow2jcuj30kk0esq3i.jpg