❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

8 Korean Dramas That Are Perfect For Newbies

It’s never too late to get into the K-drama craze!
by GIGI YIA-MISA | 2 days ago

It's no doubt that Korean dramas are dominating global screen time. TBH, who can resist picture-perfect leads, squeal-worthy storylines, the picturesque backdrop of Seoul, and all the food, culture, fashion, and style that come along with it? If you're totally new to all things K-drama, this list will help you get started!

5. My Love From The Star (2013 to 2014)

In the mood for an out of this world love story? This 21-episode drama earned so many positive reviews when it aired in 2013 that SBS, the network that aired it, held a special exhibit at Seoul's Dongdaemun Design Plaza featuring a replica of the homes of the main characters, along with props from the show. The hit fantasy drama tells the story of an alien (Kim Soo Hyun) who was stranded on earth many years ago, and his encounters with his newfound next-door neighbor, a famous actress (Jun Ji Hyun) who whirls him into a series of crazy situations right before his scheduled return to his home planet

ctto https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-dramas-for-newbies-a2661-20190817-lfrm

Senior actor Son Hyun Joo mentioned Soo Hyun in a recent interview for his upcoming movie. They collaborated in the movie Secretly, Greatly in the past.

Son Hyun Joo said: "Kim Soo Hyun is a very smart actor. I believe he has only shown 15% of his acting potential thus far and has a lot more to offer as an actor in the future. Kim Soo Hyun recently discharged from the military, have you chosen a project yet?"

59e054fbgy1g650saird4j20rs1mob29.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Blomberg CF Making

Hi gilianne, thanks for sharing this.  I wonder if this is a new ad.....KSH will be making a cameo in the final episode of “Hotel Del Luna!”  I'm curious & excited what role he’ll play. I'm not surprised since Kim Soo Hyun has been supporting IU ever since. He recently visited her on the set and sending the cast and crew a coffee truck. “Hotel Del Luna” will air its final episode on August 31. I miss watching him on TV. Can't wait. :P

• Like 1