❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

7 Rom-Com K-Dramas That Surprised Us With Their Emotional Intensity

All hail the fluffy rom-com, the bread and butter of K-drama! For many of us, romantic comedy is what sucked us into Korean TV.

K-dramas excel at giving us butterflies, loading shows with cute and swoon-worthy moments we can’t help but make GIFs out of.

But lightness and fluff are only one part of what makes a rom-com great. Just as important is a deep emotional core – characters have to suffer through hard times for those sweet moments to feel meaningful. Sometimes there’s conflict in a drama from the beginning, but I love it when the angst arrives later to shake things up. In the best dramas, that tonal shift reignites our interest when things might otherwise start feeling slow. Here are seven rom-coms that took us by surprise with their emotional intensity. Prepare your lols, your uwus, and your tissues!

Warning: spoilers ahead!

2. “My Love From the Star

kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun.gif

A flashy, self-absorbed Hallyu star moves in next door to a 400-year-old alien who’s set in his ways like the grumpiest old grandpa.

What could possibly go wrong? “My Love From the Star” would’ve been great enough if it was merely a screwball comedy about unlikely neighbors who can’t help but fall for each other. But this drama really shines because it takes its crazy premise and turns it into near-tragedy. When an alien and a human fall in love, how do they make it work? What if they have to stay apart to stay alive?

Then there are career-best performances from Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun, who can both move from twinkly-eyed to tortured at the drop of a hat. Altogether, it’s a recipe for a stone-cold K-drama classic.

kim-soo-hyun.gif

Check out the first episode of “My Love From the Star”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

Parts about Soo Hyun:

Host: The hallyu king we haven't seen for a long time appears today. Let's see who it is.

Soo Hyun salutes to fans and media.

SH: I joined the military at an older age and at one point wondered how I could endure the difficult times. During my time here, I trained hard like all my teammates and earned the special class soldier title. I tried my very best. Since early this morning, I started preparing for my discharge and until now it still doesn't feel real.. but I feel very relaxed.

Host: His mood is indeed very relaxed. In order to liven up our discussion, we invited cultural and arts reporter Kang to our show, welcome! The atmosphere looks very lively there! 

Reporter: It is the discharge day of a top hallyu star. Therefore, many fans, including those from overseas, arrived very early at the site. Perhaps that is the reason Kim Soo Hyun smiled so brightly. 

Host: Reportedly, Kim Soo Hyun had a heart condition since he was young.

Reporter: That's right. Actually since he had heart disease when he was younger, he was placed in Grade 4 service. Grade 4 classification is social service work, which used to be referred to as public service. After being placed in Grade 4, he had a very strong desire to join active service. Through persistent health management, he later received Grade 1 placement and finally joined the 1st Infantry division, showing his strong will. 

Host: But I heard the 1st Infantry division is an extremely difficult place.

Reporter: Correct, you can say it doesn't get harder than that. The search recon team's primary base is the Military Demarcation Line. It is an area the public cannot enter. I used to serve nearby, the area separated by barb wire is the land mine zone. Part of the soldiers' operation is minesweeping, which is highly dangerous. Therefore, you cannot join this team without strong mental strength and determination.

Host: In such a dangerous environment and having suffered heart disease, Kim Soo Hyun adapted very well. 

Even though Kim Soo Hyun joined the army at the age of 29, his age didn't make a difference. He was also keeping up with watching girl group performances on tv. 

Reporter: Although military life is very strict and Kim Soo Hyun being like an older brother, he still felt the charm of girl groups. He himself is a hallyu star, so he might pay a bit more attention because some are his colleagues or juniors in the industry. Also, his teammates could learn more about the members through Kim Soo Hyun.

Host: Our program even displays the caption "Girl group MVs become source of motivation in military life." Haha.

So why is there so much discussion about Kim Soo Hyun? Reportedly, he did not have even one visitor during his service.

Reporter: Right, as I mentioned earlier, Kim Soo Hyun's place of work is very dangerous. Unlike other divisions, the visitation process is very strict. Although it is currently a bit more relaxed, it still requires multiple applications to enter because it is still a highly restrictive area. Therefore, visitation is not easy and he personally feels the process is too troublesome so he said there is no need to visit.

Actually it is better to avoid such a complicated visitation process and just see your friends and family during vacation time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2019/7/27, TVN variety show, DoReMi market, one of the questions is: What is the name of the show played by Kim Soo-hyun in the picture?

Guests Park Sung-woong results immediately answer left is 'You come from stars' , the right is 'Moon embracing the sun'  and he gets the food reward

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=shyhjin&logNo=221597846844&referrerCode=0&searchKeyword=김수현

e1b1c272gy1g5ffbtnt6wj20jl0ay76z.jpg

e1b1c272gy1g5ffbukqg4j20m80ciajz.jpg

e1b1c272gy1g5ffbt83ahj20m80cidqv.jpg

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HFAccE3j0?fid=1034:4399105657478091

The competition and performance of the actors in the thirties are expected to become more intense than ever. Kim Soo-hyun and Im Shi-wan, as well as Kang Hee and Ji Chang-wook, have recently returned to the entertainment industry after finishing their military service. The movements of filmmakers who want to cast them are also busy. 

Coincidentally, as they are in the service of military service in the same period, the casting competition of film and drama production team has been intensified for a while. Especially, the scale of the investment depends on the casting of the main actor. Because of the difficulty in finding the actors in the early 20s and early 30s in the movie side, the ' In the process, most of the production crews focused on Ryu Joon Yeol. 

Ryu Joon-yeol, who has a steady acting power and fandom, has been releasing four main films for one year from last year to last year in a love call. On the 7th, a new feature film 'Bongo-dong battle' was unveiled on July 7, followed by 'Pokjeon' (5.2 million), 'Peppan' (1.8 million) and 'Don' (3.38 million) .

Ryu Joon-yeol, who has become a rival for the most part, plays an important role in military service. It is an evaluation that it freely diffuses into various characters and does the part that challenges any genre or material. The director of Won-dong Battle of the Independent, "Bong-dong battle," also said, "The most nervous part of casting was authenticity and friendliness, and Ryu Joon-yeol was the most suitable." 

However, it is also possible that the casting landscape of the movie industry will change due to the simultaneous return of Kim Soo-hyun and Im Shi-wan as well as Kanghee, Ji Chang-wook and Lee Minho. 

Especially Kim Soo-hyun has been receiving numerous scenarios of movies from genre to material until recently. As soon as he was discharged, he regained the position of 'casting first', but he was worried about the return of his works carefully and with time until the end of the year. On the other hand, Im Seo-Wan is in the middle of shooting the drama 'Others are Hell', and goes to starring Ha Jung Woo and the movie 'Boston 1947'. The crew's love call for Ji Chang-wook is also hot. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000750973

0000750973_001_20190801065736114.jpg?type=w540

• Like 2