❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

29 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. Are these pictures recent, after his military discharged? Just wondering.....:o:P

Hi willenette, Soo Hyun was selected as the model for MODETOUR in October 2017 and these photos were taken right before he enlisted.  Even though they knew he wouldn't be able to do any additional promotions after the photoshoot, they signed him on for 3 years.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi willenette, Soo Hyun was selected as the model for MODETOUR in October 2017 and these photos were taken right before he enlisted.  Even though they knew he wouldn't be able to do any additional promotions after the photoshoot, they signed him on for 3 years.

Hi yuzu, thanks for the reply. Ahhh............so, it's NICE that it still covered his time while inside the camp. Up to now, he's still the model for this. :P I hope while waiting for his acting project next year we could get to see him in a new CF soon.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 12:34 AM, hwonhwon_stv said:

[SW Issue] Kim Soo-hyun comeback, Korean Wave Actor NO.1

An industry official said, "Since Kim Soo-hyun joined the military, there have been many actors seeking to be a second Kim Soo-hyun, but none have gained that much popularity. With Kim Soo-hyun's return, there is keen interest in whether he will be able to prove that he is a top-notch hallyu actor beyond his heyday".

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000518002

http://www.sportsworldi.com/newsView/20190630502712

Comments translated by NB

Source: Sports World via Nate

1. [+2,485, -193] There's no one else like him

2. [+2,335, -142] He's at the top acting wise in his age group so I think he'll quickly go back to what he was worth before enlistment as long as his drama does average...

3. [+1,828, -136] I don't think he could get any higher but there's really nothing but potential left for him, he's so handsome

4. [+112, -12] Wow.. handsome and serving active duty earned him a shield for life.. let's soar high

5. [+99, -9] He doesn't do drugs, doesn't solicit prostitution, no sponsors... he's the only one left

6. [+99, -9] Objectively speaking, he's at the top for his age group

7. [+94, -8] Soo Hyun-ah, this is the opportunity for you to become a one top

8. [+82, -3] I personally want him to do another historical drama ㅠ he matches the outfits so well

9. [+72, -3] He has a positive image, he's finished serving, he's had no scandals... and now that he's older, he can take on a bigger variety of roles. There's no where but up left for him ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+65, -7] Most actors stick to a certain image so every drama ends up looking the same after a while but Kim Soo Hyun is somehow able to make his image feel different with each new drama

• Like 4

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, thanks for the reply. Ahhh............so, it's NICE that it still covered his time while inside the camp. Up to now, he's still the model for this. :P I hope while waiting for his acting project next year we could get to see him in a new CF soon.

You're welcome, willenette.  If he picks a movie, we might not see it until late 2020 or  sometime in 2021... :crazy:

His new CF seems kind of weird to me. Instead of taking official photos, Keyeast is just giving them pictures from an old photoshoot.  It's like they're just selling his name and attaching his pictures to their product.  I think Soo Hyun and Keyeast are at a bit of an awkward stage right now because they know he's leaving.  Do they accept new work for him or not?

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

You're welcome, willenetteIf he picks a movie, we might not see it until late 2020 or  sometime in 2021..:crazy:

His new CF seems kind of weird to me. Instead of taking official photos, Keyeast is just giving them pictures from an old photoshoot.  It's like they're just selling his name and attaching his pictures to their product.  I think Soo Hyun and Keyeast are at a bit of an awkward stage right now because they know he's leaving.  Do they accept new work for him or not?

yuzu  the average time of a movie depends upon the theme of the movie.  If it's an epic movie then large sets and bigger scale of production is required so it may take over 100 days of shooting but on an average it's around 2 months, but it can vary from few days to years. I guess I do agree with you - about the old picture used. :P

• Like 1

“It’s a relieving feeling” Kim Soo Hyun, Discharged amidst the cheers of 300 female fans

Kim-Soo-Hyun-4.jpg

original post: naver

1.[+924, -9] Wow ~ He came back even better! Nice to meet you!!

2. [+481, -34] If he chooses his job well, there will be nothing to complain about him …

3. [+430, -16] I remember Kim Soo Hyun, who had a hard time before joining the army. His company should choose a movie well for him. Not something like ‘Real’

4. [+186, -5] Thank you so much! Let’s hurry back with a good piece of work!

5. [+167, -6] He’s still handsome.^^ 

6. [+57, -0] Wow … his face still looks the same as before … looks like he was born for the army … Other male celebrities came back looking older… 

7. [+51, -0] I can’t believe he was serving in the army and come back so well … His acting is great, but his personality is even better. Don’t lose your precious heart. I hope to see it through his work. ^^

8. [+43, -0] Kim Soo Hyun is a top actor. I hope he will be able to play bowling without any trouble and come back soon!!

9. [+42, -0] Actors in general seem to serve in the good army. I think most military issues are singers.

10. [+40, -0] Kim Soo Hyun didn’t participate in national events. He only lives in the army. Other celebrities perform musicals, attend events, and have vacations. They try to do other things more comfortably than to serve the military properly.

Src: https://www.knetizen.com/kim-soo-hyun-discharged-amidst-the-cheers-of-300-female-fans/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

DPC weibo making countdown to Soohyun's 12th Year Anniversary. Some old projects of Soohyun were shared. #KimChiCheeseSmile #JungleFish#KimSoohyun 

D_WZOSbXkAAs3m4.jpg:small

Ctto https://mobile.twitter.com/Soohyunshi/status/1149993799080431616/photo/1

Will it Snow?

D_WZmlmWsAE7S_Z.jpg:small

Ctto https://mobile.twitter.com/Soohyunshi/status/1149994190849417217/photo/1

• Like 1